Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2014, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Tumblr post...

FROZEN SWAN, THE PREMISE OF A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP.
Last night episode offered us on a silver plate the premise of a beautiful friendship: Emma and Elsa. It is important to say that Emma has not considered Elsa as a villain or monster at any second, she saw Elsa and saw someone afraid, someone lost.

Again, speaking of connection, Emma found one with Elsa, and the bond that was created between them is one that I doubt will ever go away. Elsa is like a wild animal when Emma finds her, but something in her eyes and her posture must give away how she truly feels and Emma, as a woman who was a lost girl for so long, afraid and just as wild as Elsa is right now, understands and sees that.

Have I ever told you how much I love Emma’s compassion?

Because I do.

Emma and Elsa bond really quickly over their magic, the fact Elsa did hurt people she loved because of her magic - *cough couch* like Emma soon to be revealed *cough cough*. If Emma has been reluctant so far with magic and feared it and used it only when the events required it, it is important to say that she got fascinated by this power, and impressed by the beauty of it: the end of the episode speaks loudly of it, she admires Elsa’s magic.

It is so refreshing to see Emma having friends outside of the Charming family, and while Killian is a huge part of her life, and someone with who she does share a connection similar to the one she has with Elsa, he’s her lover and he does not know magic, if Killian is Emma’s other half, Elsa is Emma, they are the same. Anna is to Elsa what Killian is to Emma : they make them focus on their magic and help them control it.

Elsa does like and appreciate Emma, she doesn’t have someone who sees her as a monster, as a dangerous person, she has someone who sees past her magic, past the ice, and someone who understands what she is going through. I especially loved the way Elsa tried to keep Emma awake by holding her hands, asking her about her son, asking her about her life. Elsa, in a matter of minutes, ended caring a great deal about Emma and her safety, she felt guilty over putting her in danger, and Emma has not once held it against her.

When they go back to the apartment, I found it extremely touching that she put a blanket over Emma, and that Emma did ask her how she was doing, she was making her a part of it, as a friend of hers, as someone who was not evil - in fact, nobody in the room considers her to be a monster, she is human, she is lost.

She is another lost girl.
This relationship has in a matter of only one episode become one of my favorite brotps in this show, it was simply perfect: a friend for Emma.

I would go to the end of the world for her or time

Old 10-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
I have to agree that they do. I was hesitant at first for reasons I've been vocal about but I am not too prideful to admit I was wrong
A rarity in this fandom! Glad you're enjoying it
Old 10-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Frozen is a good movie, it made sense why OUAT imo picked this coz it goes so well with Emma and the theme of this show

Old 10-06-2014, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

HazelEyes, I completely love what you said just now and I could not agree more!

I really can't wait for more with these two.

And what I also like is that not only have Elsa and Emma found a new close relationship- be it a sisterly one or a best friend one- Elsa has found a new father figure as well and in time I'm sure she'll see Mary Margaret as a mother figure.

Not once did Elsa comment about the same age thing and David was there for Elsa as much as he was for Emma. He cared about her enough to trust Elsa and believe in her. He trusted her enough to invite her into their home instead of sending her away. And he offered to help her find her sister because that's what the Charming Family does, they find each other and they don't give up.
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-06-2014, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
HazelEyes, I completely love what you said just now and I could not agree more!

I really can't wait for more with these two.

And what I also like is that not only have Elsa and Emma found a new close relationship- be it a sisterly one or a best friend one- Elsa has found a new father figure as well and in time I'm sure she'll see Mary Margaret as a mother figure.

Not once did Elsa comment about the same age thing and David was there for Elsa as much as he was for Emma. He cared about her enough to trust Elsa and believe in her. He trusted her enough to invite her into their home instead of sending her away. And he offered to help her find her sister because that's what the Charming Family does, they find each other and they don't give up.
Thank you but credit is due to the person who made that post on that blog on tumblr - i just really posted the link
And that person's blog on there is a big Emma Swan stan and her posts are good esp the metas on Emma, Emma/Hook, and as you saw Emma and Elsa

Last edited by HazelEyes008; 10-06-2014 at 12:42 PM
Old 10-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh either way it was still lovely!

~*~*~

So was anyone else curious about how Elsa knew about Henry?
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-06-2014, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess maybe Emma told her
Old 10-06-2014, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

I'm hoping that Elsa will be the friend for Killian/Emma like Ruby is to Charming/Snow

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 10-06-2014, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
I'm hoping that Elsa will be the friend for Killian/Emma like Ruby is to Charming/Snow
Me too

This is why i like Ruby coz she was a good addition in the sense i get that you dont need her as much only when necessary and where she fits but what she brought additionally to Snow, and Snow/Charming was good, and i appreciate that and added something

I think since Hook understands Emma and how she is... he can only see where Elsa is coming from with her being, looking for her own sibling (something Hook knows about having a sibling... and the pain of losing them - Hook had his big brother who he loved and cherished) and magic and fears - good potential
Its all positive i say for this combination

Overall good for Emma to progress more in herself with magic and her fears and someone to talk to in Elsa

Old 10-06-2014, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Please Add me I love their Friend ship So Far
Old 10-06-2014, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Emma is the one who almost froze to death, and she's asking Elsa if she's okay. She's lucky to have met someone so good and caring.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Can I be added? I just love their friendship last episode!
Top Ships: Stelena, Juliette/Avery Brucas, Capatin Swan, Naley, Cory&Topanaga, Bamon, Danny/Riley, Lannie, Austin/Ally, Belle/Rumple, Snowing,Ted/Robin, Marshall/Lily, Outlawqueen, Charah, Quick, LOVE, JanexRafuel, Lena&Stef, Brallie and Ross/Rachel
Old 10-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Added those who asked
Old 10-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I admit I was bit hesitant to Frozen. I liked the movie but was sick of the hype. However the writers did a good job of establishing good connections
Old 10-06-2014, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Just hold on, kid