Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2014, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, how adorable
Old 09-02-2014, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

An awesome series of gif that ilikeubuturcrazy started on Tumblr - badass Snow White

x
Old 09-02-2014, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks miss cam. Loving that series. And loving the proof that Snow stayed a badass after she met Charming despite some allegations by haters that falling in love took that away.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Thanks miss cam. Loving that series. And loving the proof that Snow stayed a badass after she met Charming despite some allegations by haters that falling in love took that away.
me too thank you miss cam. I can't wait to see more of just this kind of Snow, like the one from the promo. still strong & take charge with her hubby on the side helping out
Old 09-02-2014, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

More badass!Snow.

x
Old 09-07-2014, 10:31 PM
Loyal Fan

That is awesome Miss Cam, I love badass Snow.

I will add some more awesome Snow stuff

mbti + ouat characters
↳ Snow White - INFP; “INFPs are imaginative idealists, guided by their own core values and beliefs. To a Healer, possibilities are paramount; the realism of the moment is only of passing concern. They see potential for a better future, and pursue truth and meaning with their own individual flair.”

x
Old 09-07-2014, 10:36 PM
Addicted Fan

^^^^^ That's totally Snow!
Old 09-09-2014, 09:00 AM
Loyal Fan

I've been reading some debates about strong woman on the show and how all the woman are strong. But personally I find Snow to be the strongest and I hate that she doesn't get the same respect as others or she isn't put in the same category. I get Emma and Regina are typically given these roles and it could be the fact that Snow was already in a relationship, whereas the other two are single. Almost like to be defined as a truly strong independent woman you have to be single.

I disagree and I wish Snow would get more credit because she's been through hell and still tries to be optimistic. Like her and Charming's marriage, I've seen people say they are dependent on each other and I disagree I see it like they choose to be together and they choose to spend all their time together.

Snow always seems like she will ultimately do what she wants, she has lost everyone she has loved in her life, even if they came back but at that moment she thought she'd never see them again. Charming, Emma, Henry, Neal, her mom, her dad and Johanna.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Unfortinately some people believe you cannot be "strong" unless you are single, which is ridiculous. I have sern many complaints about Regina and Emma not being as strong anymore due to their relationships with Robin and Hook. It is a very narrow definition of a strong woman. Snow is much stronger because Snow has faced her difficulties without losing her core self.

As far as Snow and Charming being dependent, I think the accusation comes from either jealousy because they are not in that loving a relationship or lack of knowledge about what a good marriage should look like.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Loyal Fan

It is unfortunate that it is viewed that way. Also in S1 you had MM who was weak in the beginning but towards the end of the season she was standing up for herself. But I completely agree in the jealousy aspect because when I see people hate on Snow or Snowing I always see the same thing. "Ugh she is so annoying because she's so optimistic" "ugh they are so boring, all that true love". Yet everything snowing has or has gone through, I see they want it for the other couples so I'm like, huh?

Personally I find Regina to be the weakest of all the characters and that is because she reminds me of people like her, spoiled and vindictive someone allows their emotions take over and never thinks or thinks about other people. I was reading something that actually said that Regina can't function on her own and that's why she had Graham and adopted Henry.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with you about Regina. And it is much harder to be like Snow and stay optimistic when facing difficult circumstances than to give in to despair or lash out at others. I also think that Belle does not get credit for being a strong woman because she is bookish and gentle rather than forceful and athletic. Yet she survived 28 years in an asylum and a couple more chained to a wall. And she has called Regina and Hook out on their treatment of her. Just because she has a curious unconditional love for and belief in Rumple, it does not mean she is weak. Optimistic, yes. Naive, maybe.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Facing that much hardship, and remain optimistic and hopeful as Snow has, that to me shows great strength. It's definitely not easy.

x
Old 09-09-2014, 11:27 PM
Loyal Fan

That os so pretty Miss Cam thanks for bringing it. Yeah I agree, because I don't know if I could ever do that
Old 09-11-2014, 11:30 PM
Loyal Fan

I like what this person wrote, so true

Can we just talk about this scene for a second?

OK so Prince Charming’s just fought his way down to the wardrobe and put Emma inside and then got fatally stabbed. Snow finds him and is trying to use True Love’s Kiss to wake him up. LITERALLY right after giving birth.This woman is up and walking minutes after giving birth to a child. WUT.

Snow White, you’re a badass. I tip my hat to you, Your Highness. <333

x
Old 09-12-2014, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, that's pretty much the definition of badass right there.