Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2014, 12:07 AM
Extreme Fan

I love the gifset with Archie, because my first thought after he walked away was why didn't he lend Snow a hand and put the stroller in the car for her. Funny. Chivalry is dead.

Ginnifer / Snow is so beautiful this season. Her face, her thicker hair, Her smile, her eyes. I love all the gifsets from all her scenes.

And yes, Snow's is a heartbreaking story arc. Much pain bubbling to the surface, and Snow hasn't even become fully cognizant yet exactly why the birth of her beautiful new baby boy, her new love and joy, has still left her filled with pain, sorrow, fear, anguish, anxiety.
Old 10-15-2014, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhRightTheConscienceThing (View Post)
I love the gifset with Archie, because my first thought after he walked away was why didn't he lend Snow a hand and put the stroller in the car for her. Funny. Chivalry is dead.

Ginnifer / Snow is so beautiful this season. Her face, her thicker hair, Her smile, her eyes. I love all the gifsets from all her scenes.

And yes, Snow's is a heartbreaking story arc. Much pain bubbling to the surface, and Snow hasn't even become fully cognizant yet exactly why the birth of her beautiful new baby boy, her new love and joy, has still left her filled with pain, sorrow, fear, anguish, anxiety.
Yes. I agree with this so much. I look forward to seeing where this arc goes

And I kept yelling at my screen pick up her stroller Archie.
Old 10-15-2014, 04:44 AM
Elite Fan

x
Old 10-15-2014, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Yes. I agree with this so much. I look forward to seeing where this arc goes

And I kept yelling at my screen pick up her stroller Archie.
I did too.. lol

It was great to give Snow some advice, but maybe after helping her..
Old 10-22-2014, 12:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Yay! And the Tinkerbell movies are actually pretty good!
Old 10-23-2014, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

You can see the trailer (and hear a bit of Ginny) here:
Old 10-25-2014, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can I be added?
Old 10-26-2014, 03:40 AM
Elite Fan

You've been added
Old 10-27-2014, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 10-27-2014, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

Loved that moment - you could really see the echo of her bandit days there.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Looks like that interview was during this episode. I have missed Snow/Ginny so much and I love that they gave her a lot with out giving her a lot. I also want a Will & Snow friendship they look like they would be great friends.

They also would have things in common, losing true loves, being thieves.

I also love how thrilled she was thinking that Charming planned it for her, she was like "I knew it!" She was so excited and then she was ready to jump charming at the end.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Will's friendship with Alice was the best thing about OUATIW. It would be great for him to have a friendship similar to that with Snow. Given Will's past with Cora, he would definitely consider Snow a hero for getting rid of her. But the writers missed the boat in mot having them cross paths and be friends in her bandit days.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Will's friendship with Alice was the best thing about OUATIW. It would be great for him to have a friendship similar to that with Snow. Given Will's past with Cora, he would definitely consider Snow a hero for getting rid of her. But the writers missed the boat in mot having them cross paths and be friends in her bandit days.
I agree, I don't know why they didn't have Snow and Robin Hood now each other. Out of all the connections Snow knowing the Merry Men would make the most sense with her being a bandit and all. I was really hoping it was Robin to teach Snow her bandit ways. My only other head cannon was that the huntsman helped her in some ways.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

I have always thought it was Granny. . And Snow said that Red taught her to track in Child of the Moon. I don't know if she evrr saw Graham again i think it is doubtful because Regina took his heart.