Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2014, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

It was a lovely deleted scene, so I am glad we at least got to see it this quickly and won't have to wait for the DVD!
Old 10-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Loyal Fan

So I've just read article where Ginny and Lana talks abot their deleted scenes... it seems that even more scenes were deleted, I cannot believe they cut such important scenes of one of the most important and essential relationship on the show :-(

I was so looking forward to their scenes when Ginny talked at the premiere about alot of scenes between Regina and Snow and now it seems everything has been cut :-(
Now they do not interact at all.

Last edited by Lenka5; 10-23-2014 at 10:35 PM
Old 10-23-2014, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

It may have just been one more scene that was deleted in addition to the one we already know was deleted and got to see. Still sucks, though.

Unfortunately, that link contains spoilers for the upcoming episode, so could you please remove it and either quote the relevant non-spoiler sections, or repost it after Sunday?
Old 10-23-2014, 10:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry, I deleted the link.

And yeah, it really suck even if it was just "two scenes", I love this relationship. On a the top of that Lana's screentime has been rather small so far and Ginny's almost nonexistent so maybe that's why I am even more sad... but really, these two have great chemistry, their characters big history a these scenes (scene) sounded great as well as the one that was already released.

I hope they will have similar scenes again later becase I want it to be them a canon.

Last edited by Lenka5; 10-23-2014 at 10:43 PM
Old 10-24-2014, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks

Hopefully the scene we haven't seen will at least be released on the DVD.
Old 10-25-2014, 07:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am somewhat relieved to know that the creators are still treating the cut scenes as if they happened. So that we know that Snow and Regina's progression has continued and that Regina can now rely on Snow as well as Henry for support.

I was surprised that I loved it so much but I'm liking this dynamic that seems really like Mother/Daughter. There is a little of sisters in there but I can imagine what they would have been like if Regina could have seen Snow as Snow when she was a girl.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love the rivalry between these two!
Old 10-26-2014, 03:43 AM
Elite Fan

It's interesting to wonder what sort of dynamic those two could have had if Regina hadn't turned her anger over Cora's actions onto Snow. Maybe it would have been slight mother/daughter vibe, or a big sister / younger sister sort of dynamic.

♕Misha's Minion♕, welcome to the thread
Old 10-26-2014, 05:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

You are right Cam. Which is why I am angry that the scenes between them in the last few episodes are being cut. They have come a long way and right now they are building a new relationship in a way that could have been had Cora not interfered back then. It's beautiful to watch and it's also heartwarming, considering how they started, how they went on and where they are now.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-26-2014, 06:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

honestly eventho regina was her "stepmother" i always saw them more as sisters.

a little halloween art for snow and regina. hope you like it. please let me know

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-26-2014, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

Love it Suz!

I see Regina and Snow becoming more like sisters as well. I think that if Regina had not been so angry at Snow in their early years, they would have been more like sisters then as well. There just wasn't enough age difference between them for a mother/daughter relationship IMO.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

thank you sherry

and yes she was definitely too young to be a mother to snow. i mean waht age difference was supposed to be between them? 6 years?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-26-2014, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
thank you sherry

and yes she was definitely too young to be a mother to snow. i mean waht age difference was supposed to be between them? 6 years?
Yes, I would say 6 or 7 years.
Old 10-26-2014, 12:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

I see no problem with her mothering snow. She was already maternal with snow in The Stable Boy. I'm not saying that a big and little sister dynamic isn't also there, but this is a show where Snow is trying to mother a woman her own age. And seven years between 19 and 12 is a big thing, especially given that Regina had seen a lot more of life than sheltered and loved Snow.
Old 10-26-2014, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me plz