Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2014, 02:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

I cannot believe they cut that scene!!!! It surely explains the look on Snow's face when the shield went down: she KNEW Regina did not intend to come back. And Regina's note to her... I can't deal with that, I just can't!! So heartbreakingly beautiful and they cut it out...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 08-05-2014, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Can I be added please? Thanks.
Added
Old 08-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yikes I realized I haven't asked to be added either! Miss Cam, if you please??

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 08-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Yikes I realized I haven't asked to be added either! Miss Cam, if you please??
Heh, sure. Not a problem. You've been adeed.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish the note had stayed
Old 08-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Such a poignant scene. It's so short too, surely they could've put that in the episode.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, would have been nice if they had kept it. But at least it was included as a deleted scene so we did get to see it.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Extreme Fan

At San Diego Comic Con, I made great effort to speak with Jane Espensen.

I managed in fact to speak with her twice, the second time as a passionate advocate for OutlawQueen and Snowing. The writers get so much flack and hatred and compaints from "fans" on twitter, I endeavered simply to offer up praise for those aspects and scenes of my 3 favorite Once relationships that most profoundly and happily affected me.

The first time I met her, we spoke about Snow and Regina's relationship this season.
I felt like a discovered a true friend for a few moments. Finally someone who understood how much I love these two female characters.

A multitide of fans hate Snow for what Snow has done to Regina, and another multitide hate Regina for what she has done to Snow. So I always feel as if I am in the minority for loving both these female characters with the same heart.

So for once I felt normal when speaking to Jane Espensen, simply sharing my favorite scenes with these two characters from season 3. My affection for Snow and Regina must have truly translated because Jane grabbed my hand and held onto it for the seveal moments we spoke.

I shared my thoughts -- I don't consider Snow weak for being the first to love and forgive. Rather it's a strength. I won't consider Regina weak when she verbally apologizes to Snow. Again, it will only demonstrate a strength in Regina's character and their relationship.

Jane nodded, smiled, continued to hold my hand,

Her face lit up when I mentioned Bleeding Through.

Either I was the only person to gush on and on about Snow and Regina in the Bleeding Through episode that Comic Con or maybe I was the only person to mention by name a script that she wrote. Not certain, but her face was glowing at its mention.

I told her how much my heart melted and I inwardly died when Snow grabbed Regina's hand in that later scene if the episode. I asked her if it was scripted that way or if perhaps the actresses come up with it on the spot.

"No, it was scripted. In fact, I remember writing it".

I told her Regina's hand covered by both of Snow's was probably my favorite of the entire season 3. Jane's face beamed bright again.

All in all, I felt happy to see my love for Snow and Regina's healing relationship in progress acknowleged and understood by one of the series' superb writers. And I truly hope I've encouraged her to keep their loving and healing progression in full force season 4.

I begged her to keep writing these two. She said she would.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow I'm glad you made your feelings clear. I hope she does continue to write for Regina and Snow. They grew so much in this season and I hope this progresses further.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 09-17-2014, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the gifset.

Will be interesting to see what sort of gifs we might get from S4.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

It will

Lovely gifset
Old 09-29-2014, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved that Snow asked Regina if she was alright.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 09-29-2014, 01:19 AM
Extreme Fan

I never thought I would ever love these two together. I used to hate Regina in season 1 but slowly she won me over and I enjoyed the growth of their relationship in season 3. I want to see more of them bonding in S4.

Can you please add me.
Old 09-29-2014, 04:21 AM
Elite Fan

You've been added