Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2014, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

thanks for posting
Old 07-12-2014, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the gifset. Funny how they've come a bit full circle - started with Regina saving Snow (who was in danger thanks to Cora, though they didn't know that at the time) and now Regina protected her from Cora and wanted to save her life.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:15 AM
Extreme Fan

^. And while Snow eats of the cursed apple because Regina has threatened to murder Charming elsewise, years later Regina splits Snow's heart in half for the sole purpose of saving Charming's life.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

I love the scene with Regina and the Charmings in 3x19 because Regina is heartbroken for them when they say goodbye, and then so worried that sharing a heart wouldn't work and so happy when it did. I think she didn't realize herself how much she had come to care for Snow's happiness (and Charming) until that moment.

But I would still like to see much mroe of that year they lived together before that.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Do wonder if we'll get any flashbacks from that period again..
Old 07-15-2014, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Do wonder if we'll get any flashbacks from that period again..
Only if the plot demands it, me thinks. But feels like they have exhausted the flashbacks to Snow vs the Evil Queen period for a while, so I'd rather see so flashbacks to the year in FTL where they had a very different dynamic.
Old 07-15-2014, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yes very true. They shared a castle together (AND the kingdom), cordially, which is such a big step for the both of them
Old 07-15-2014, 09:21 PM
Extreme Fan

It kills me we never got the chance to see the first few nights of the Charmings and Regina adjusting to living with one another in their castle.

I, too, hope for multiple revisits to the missing year in The Enchanted Forest:

Snow Charming, Robin Regina, Charming Robin, and especially, especially, Snow Regina.
Old 07-16-2014, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Only if the plot demands it, me thinks. But feels like they have exhausted the flashbacks to Snow vs the Evil Queen period for a while, so I'd rather see so flashbacks to the year in FTL where they had a very different dynamic.
agreed
Old 07-16-2014, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhRightTheConscienceThing (View Post)
It kills me we never got the chance to see the first few nights of the Charmings and Regina adjusting to living with one another in their castle.

I, too, hope for multiple revisits to the missing year in The Enchanted Forest:

Snow Charming, Robin Regina, Charming Robin, and especially, especially, Snow Regina.
^ Yes! A lot could've happened throughout that one year and Regina was there to watch Snow become fully pregnant too
Old 07-16-2014, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I'm curious if Regina started feeling protective of Snow's pregnancy at all. She obviously had become fond of Snow and Charming's relationship, given her reactions to the heart crushing and then the sharing of a heart, but we didn't get to see her reactions to the pregnancy that much due to the time jump.

So I do hope we'll get some throwbacks to that year again, and that it doesn't become something that is never mentioned again.
Old 07-16-2014, 11:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I wonder too if Snow's pregnancy affected Regina on a deep emotional level.

We know at some point Snow and Charming felt comfortable enough affectionalately teasing Regina -- the whole "Snowbells" scenes-- which implies, to me, at least, deeper familial connections and feelings.

Yest, like Cam says, I'm not certain if Regina realized how much she came to care for (& love?) Snow and Charming by the time Snow was ready to crush Charming's heart. Because of her loss of Henry, Regina focused on her revenge of Zelena and purposely buried her emotions. Yet, despite doing so, she was so obviously broken-hearted, caught up in all the raw palpable pain Snow and Charming felt as they prepared for his amazing sacrifice.
Old 07-17-2014, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Yeah, I'm curious if Regina started feeling protective of Snow's pregnancy at all. She obviously had become fond of Snow and Charming's relationship, given her reactions to the heart crushing and then the sharing of a heart, but we didn't get to see her reactions to the pregnancy that much due to the time jump.

So I do hope we'll get some throwbacks to that year again, and that it doesn't become something that is never mentioned again.
agree. Regina protected SNow from her mother, and I loved SNow staying behind and bonding with Regina. I do hope we see more
Old 07-17-2014, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

Regina did a protection spell for the Charmings' apartment despite not having her memories from that one year back. And Regina was always around Snow in the FTL during the missing year so I think intrinsically, Regina feels compelled to protect Snow and the baby. It's so sweet to see.
Old 07-17-2014, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhRightTheConscienceThing (View Post)
Yest, like Cam says, I'm not certain if Regina realized how much she came to care for (& love?) Snow and Charming by the time Snow was ready to crush Charming's heart. Because of her loss of Henry, Regina focused on her revenge of Zelena and purposely buried her emotions. Yet, despite doing so, she was so obviously broken-hearted, caught up in all the raw palpable pain Snow and Charming felt as they prepared for his amazing sacrifice.
Yeah, exactly. I'm not sure it really hit Regina until then just how much she'd come to care. I'd really like to see more of the journey getting there - not to mention I found the sort of dynamic those three had in the episode quite entertaining, so I'd like to see mroe of that as well.

I am also curious if Regina now remembering that year, plus her actions in protecting Snow in 3x18, will continue to change how she interacts with Snow (and Charming).