Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2014, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT Oh don't see my name in the OP. Add me, please

Quote:
I've waited 3 yrs for their scenes that we saw in Bleeding Through. ( though it felt like 10 agonizing yrs to see a breakthrough between them )
Yes, and I'm really happy that Lana mentioned that scene because it was a very pivotal moment in their relationship
Old 06-02-2014, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

If Cam doesn't get back later to add those who requested it. I'll add you later.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)

Yes, and I'm really happy that Lana mentioned that scene because it was a very pivotal moment in their relationship
"Snow and Regina have that most beautiful, most honest conversation"

I just rewatched the panel.

She also mentioned the porch scene where she takes Snow's heart and puts it back. This scene Lana Parrilla has mentioned more than once on her twitter as a favorite Snow Regina scene.

"These are the kinds if scenes we've been waiting for"
Old 06-02-2014, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)
I've added you
Old 06-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks, I will have to check it out.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

I agree. it was a very pivotal scene. I really enjoyed them together this season
Old 06-03-2014, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I've added you
Thanks Miss Cam

Quote:
She also mentioned the porch scene where she takes Snow's heart and puts it back. This scene Lana Parrilla has mentioned more than once on her twitter as a favorite Snow Regina scene.

"These are the kinds if scenes we've been waiting for"
Yes, these two have come a long way. Its amazing that they both genuinely care about each other now.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:57 AM
Elite Fan

I'm really curious where Snow and Regina og from here - will they remain in a sort of peaceful coexistence where Regina is pretty much a part of the family or will they actually develop a friendship from this?
Old 06-05-2014, 06:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I'm really curious where Snow and Regina og from here - will they remain in a sort of peaceful coexistence where Regina is pretty much a part of the family or will they actually develop a friendship from this?
I have looked at this from every angle and it always comes back to how far Regina and Snow have come. Regina's regret and her redemption don't change just because a small piece of her history with Snow has changed. Snow knows the Evil Queen is/was capable of killing her and she knows if she had ever been caught it would have happened. Given all they have been through in the last year and a half I don't think they're going to simply remain in a peaceful coexistence. I can see a friendship developing. It is already headed in that direction.

Old 06-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I also think that in action, it has been made pretty apparent that Snow regards Regina as family, inspite of their dark and awful past. Upon their return to the EF, it was Snow who pronounced that they were going to take the kingdom back together united, Charmings + Regina. That it would be best for them all.

See, Snow has those memories of the Regina she first met. Even in the s2 episode, Evil Queen, Snow shared with the peasant {Regina in disguise} that she was always on her side but the Queen just could not see it. So I suspect Snow saw things about the marriage and knew things that made her sympathize with Regina but the darkness clouding Regina's heart by this time made her blind to it. And Snow would have meant it, it was not just being said for Regina's benefit, she did not know it was Regina she was talking with.

I have read opinions that criticize Snow for her extremely forgiving nature. But this quality is actually one of the amazing reasons I love Snow and not just because it is aimed towards Regina's benefit. It speaks of her high character that she maintains the ability to hold onto such hope, even in the darkest hours. She hardly loses sight of the good or what can be in others, even when others have fallen into the deepest or darkest pits to her own possible detriment. And when she does experience doubt, she possesses the inner strength to bounce back for the sake of hope and goodness. So, in her own way, she is also resilient. Just like she recognized this quality in Regina, it is because she shares it. Snow is able to remain hopeful, to focus on the good - where most others would have long given up. That is certainly resilient whereas with Regina, she can face the darkest trials and succumb to some of the darkest deeds but her heart was still resilient enough to bounce back and try again. Her choices were far from always being the right ones but she was once a person that started out in a place of love and hope and the darkness did not completely destroy her as she opened herself back up to redemption. Many in her position might not have chosen the redemptive path and would have given up, declaring it too late for themselves and allowing the darkness to swallow them whole.

I know many expected an outright apology from Regina to Snow during their conversation. But I believe that for Snow, Regina being able to recognize that Cora killed Eva and it was more complicated, meant something very important and meaningful to Snow, who was racked with guilt for playing her role in bringing about Cora's end. Regardless if it was justified or not, Snow did not like using deception as a means to end a life. It bothered and effected her personally. And for Regina to basically come out and release her from the guilt by not brandishing her with blame, like with what happened with Daniel, demonstrated a step in a new direction. And that is why Snow thanked her, it was not meant to be about whether Cora deserved to die or not. As I also believe the scene was meant to show more than a simple, general, and verbal apology with Regina's reaction to Snow's confession regarding Cora.

So, in light of all this, I hope s4 does not place their progress in jeopordy.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 06-05-2014 at 11:45 AM
Old 06-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I also think that in action, it has been made pretty apparent that Snow regards Regina as family, inspite of their dark and awful past. Upon their return to the EF, it was Snow who pronounced that they were going to take the kingdom back together united, Charmings + Regina. That it would be best for them all.

See, Snow has those memories of the Regina she first met. Even in the s2 episode, Evil Queen, Snow shared with the peasant {Regina in disguise} that she was always on her side but the Queen just could not see it. So I suspect Snow saw things about the marriage and knew things that made her sympathize with Regina but the darkness clouding Regina's heart by this time made her blind to it. And Snow would have meant it, it was not just being said for Regina's benefit, she did not know it was Regina she was talking with.

I have read opinions that criticize Snow for her extremely forgiving nature. But this quality is actually one of the amazing reasons I love Snow and not just because it is aimed towards Regina's benefit. It speaks of her high character that she maintains the ability to hold onto such hope, even in the darkest hours. She hardly loses sight of the good or what can be in others, even when others have fallen into the deepest or darkest pits to her own possible detriment. And when she does experience doubt, she possesses the inner strength to bounce back for the sake of hope and goodness. So, in her own way, she is also resilient. Just like she recognized this quality in Regina, it is because she shares it. Snow is able to remain hopeful, to focus on the good - where most others would have long given up. That is certainly resilient whereas with Regina, she can face the darkest trials and succumb to some of the darkest deeds but her heart was still resilient enough to bounce back and try again. Her choices were far from always being the right ones but she was once a person that started out in a place of love and hope and the darkness did not completely destroy her as she opened herself back up to redemption. Many in her position might not have chosen the redemptive path and would have given up, declaring it too late for themselves and allowing the darkness to swallow them whole.

I know many expected an outright apology from Regina to Snow during their conversation. But I believe that for Snow, Regina being able to recognize that Cora killed Eva and it was more complicated, meant something very important and meaningful to Snow, who was racked with guilt for playing her role in bringing about Cora's end. Regardless if it was justified or not, Snow did not like using deception as a means to end a life. It bothered and effected her personally. And for Regina to basically come out and release her from the guilt by not brandishing her with blame, like with what happened with Daniel, demonstrated a step in a new direction. And that is why Snow thanked her, it was not meant to be about whether Cora deserved to die or not. As I also believe the scene was meant to show more than a simple, general, and verbal apology with Regina's reaction to Snow's confession regarding Cora.

You summed all my thoughts up perfectly! Everything you said is why I feel Snow's relationship with Regina won't be effected by what Emma did. At least not on Snow's part. I also believe Regina has reached a place where she isn't going to let it effect the relationship either.

Old 06-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)

I don't think I can add anything more to it. I hope nothing else put the progress they made in their relationship in jeopardy either.
Old 07-11-2014, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

you're added sourburst

I'll check to make sure this is the correct link in our top thread.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Still my favorite, and in my opnion the most compelling fascinating interesting pivotal beautiful relationship of the series.

And if blessed with the opportunity to do so, I will happily tell Adam and Eddy at Comic Con.

Snow Regina week on tumbler was awesome what with flood of their scenes with one another.
Old 07-12-2014, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

source

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 07-12-2014 at 04:27 AM