Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2015, 05:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

I am loving all this Maleficent! Though the timing of Aurora getting married seems a bit weird since I would think the timing of that would happen closer to the Dark Curse being cast, but Regina isn't even the Evil Queen yet. Which makes it weird that could be beat Mal back in S1 since apparently Mal has been at the game long before her.

The QoD "tasks" for Regina proving herself seem a laughable at best lol.

Aurora being "cursed"....could've been more creative, but it was nice to see both of them in the same scene for the first time. But of course that begs the question, why haven't Aurroa and Phillip reacted to Maleficent's return to Storybrooke? I can't think they are excited for her being around.

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 03-15-2015 at 05:50 PM
Old 03-15-2015, 05:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've lost count, how many times has Rumple deceived Belle? It's getting to where I might not even want them to reconcile after what he's done to her.
Old 03-15-2015, 05:50 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
I've lost count, how many times has Rumple deceived Belle? It's getting to where I might not even want them to reconcile after what he's done to her.
I was going to give Rumple a chance, but again? Again deceiving and manipulating Belle? How am I supposed to even want them together?
Old 03-15-2015, 05:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

Go figure Rumple is crusading as Hook.
Old 03-15-2015, 05:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
Go figure Rumple is crusading as Hook.
Hook is gonna have some serious vengeance in mind after this. I'd kinda like to see him get it.

- Tams
Old 03-15-2015, 06:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

If they torture August to get intel about the Author, what in the name of all that is good and holy makes them believe said Author is going to give them anything? Oh and everyone say goodbye to Will. Soon as Rumple finishes with August, Scarlet's a goner.
Old 03-15-2015, 06:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Overall it was a enjoyable episode apart from the scapegoat that was Rumple posing as Hook. All of Regina/Mals scenes were good, wish they had been more creative and not so straightfoward.
Old 03-15-2015, 06:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
Yeah, I’m starting to feel the same way Also, the fact that Belle confessed that she saw the dagger as her “only protection” and believing Rumple would harm her if he returns broke my heart to see ...and, hearing that, you’d think Rumple (as Hook) could AT LEAST have assured her against that idea or ....something.

I LOVED the dynamic between regina/maleficent tonight, i’m anxious to know about maleficent’s history with briar rose and stefan.

I think Colin did a good job as “rumple as hook.” I’m surprised belle was so eager to go along with the plan though..I know her and hook have come to trust each other and have come a long way but....still It made Belle look kind of gullible to me, IDK.:roll eyes:

I also kind of hate that we STILL don’t know exactly what Snowing did to make Maleficent lose her child...and I wish emma wasn’t being kept in the dark so much.

Also, any chance Rumple was at least a LITTLE genuine about being happy to see belle happy?
Old 03-15-2015, 06:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Emma's 'lying dector' power has been going haywire lately.... this won't end well....

Hook and Rumple. Saw that a miiiiiiiiiiile away.

Oh Regina, you wonderfully clever, conflicted, amazing person you are.

Really... Snow and David were content to just let Regina go in alone....without checking up on her..............epic fail.

I want more details of the night of drinking, burning, and property destruction LOL
Old 03-15-2015, 06:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

I also still want answers of what Snowing did that made Mal lose a baby at the same time it forced Emma on the right path. Even more I want to see the fallout, Emma telling her parents that choosing right or wrong it was HER choice! It bothers me so much that Emma didn't take the heroic path all on her own.
Old 03-15-2015, 06:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

I feel like ever since the QoD entered Storybrooke, people haven't been thinking as properly as they should have. I have to assume majority of the town is just going about their business as it is another casual day of someone evil trying to come in and ruin things.

And I am guessing that the QoD broke into Granny's. I wonder where all of them are actually staying....
Old 03-15-2015, 06:27 PM
New Fan

Okay, time to dissect the episode, and I have to admit, clearly one of my favorites from this season.

Good Points:

- Regina's entire arc, both in the EF and in the Present time. Nice to see her conflicted self, relationship with Mal and standing firmly on the heroic side, even though she's undercover. The Marco/Pinocchio was an interesting bit, considering last week's episode.

- August Booth being back. I'm sure the writers were keen on doing that for a long time, and I quite liked the character back in season 1. Season 2, not so much. But they never really tried to explain August's story line, so It was interesting to see that possibly being addressed now. Hope they don't turn him into a boy again.

- Emma acknowledging her power is failing and that her parents are lying to her. Interesting development, though rather obvious.

- Happy!Belle and Will going out on dates, him giving her a rose and her whole speech about "Will makes me smile." I find that truly healthy.

- Rumple as a villain. Always fun to see.

- The flashbacks. Though seemed brief and I was hoping (And still am) for more, I quite liked Regina/Mal and Mal herself.

Not a fan:

- Belle was at the very least gullible. Whilst discussing how Rumple could go back to the town and knowing how manipulative he is, would she really not send him another order than just "Face me?" And wouldn't she find it odd the promise to never speak about the dagger again and that Killian would just appear out of nowhere to ask for it? She's supposed to be clever.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Big one on the dagger: No one can use it if Rumple isn't there --Except Regina when she freed the fairies from the hat. Glad they've apparently written off the apprentice, who's still in the hat, and won't be trying to get him out. Otherwise, this would be a plot hole.

And no one can enter Storybrooke, magic doesn't work outside of Storybrooke, so the Dwarves are running a late night amusement park ride with a train? Since we can't have trains from outside the town passing through, and the town doesn't seem large enough to support it's own railroad?

Let's see, we have a forest Mal burned down with one tree that's still burning years later. So, obviously, magic fire.

We have Mal unable to turn into a dragon, having lost her fire. We also have Regina starting a fire with the flames she can barely conjure.

So, we know Mal's going to get her fire back by using the tree and we know Regina's going to have to use her fire to help her.

And no one would have gone after Aurora if Stefan hadn't pre-emptively attacked Mal. Way to go, dude.

The sleeping curse when Snow took it had to be taken willingly (although you didn't have to know what it was). Regina also seemed to have some trouble casting it, since she stole the apple from the Blind Witch. But, let's not try to make sense of things.

Belle is afraid of Rumple? Really? She's had a terrible feeling that he might be back? Will is GIVING HER ROSES!!??

Excuse me, I need to go buy all 27 volumes of the Unabridged Oxford English Language Dictionary because, clearly, my vocabulary isn't up to this one. I may need to go invent new words. Or break stuff.

Last edited by Kelaine; 03-15-2015 at 07:39 PM
Old 03-15-2015, 07:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Stefan out of nowhere arriving at Maleficent's place was random as hell. She has been out of the loop for years, it appears she wasn't at Auroras birth or had anything to do with her, it's like "I haven't heard or seen from you in YEARS but dont you dare do anything to Aurora now that she is getting married!"
Old 03-15-2015, 08:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah that train was random as hell. I kept expecting it to be some kind of illusion. I love Belle, but it goes against the grain that she is driving around in Rumple's car, working in his store and taking advantage of his wealth while being told he is destitute somewhere in New York. It doesn't seem to fit with the compassionate Belle I know. And her worried that Rumple would hurt her...WT...? I did not like Rumple deceiving her, yet again, but I keep hoping against hope there will be some kind of redemption. I thought it was Rumple who left her the rose, and Belle just thought it was from Will. Speaking of Will, I never liked him (sorry). I'm not a fan of Hook, but I was hoping he'd punch him again and that was before I realized it was Rumple.