Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Graphics Team

Yes, that's why it takes so long to heal. It will be healed with the feeling is back essentially.
Mi||iê Måë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 01:21 AM
Elite Fan

That must feel very strange. It must be good to see improvement, though.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Once Upon A Time

Hope it continues to improve.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Hey guys, thought I'd come here to share some pics and a video of my visit to Steveston when I went to Vancouver last week!

We met some really amazing people there. The lady at the Steveston Museum/Post Office told of how great it was to see the actors filming the show! I bought a 'Welcome to Storybrooke' t-shirt, which is pretty big for me even though it is a small size, a couple of postcards and an OUAT leaflet showing the map of all the stores and places that were used in the show. Sadly, Any Given Sundae was no longer there, despite still being on the pamphlet. They didn't have much left in the way of Once Upon a Time merchandise, (as it is harder to get licensed items now the show has ended) but I was glad to at least get a few items! I had my hair washed and blow dried at a local hairdressers, the lady there was so nice and she did a fabulous job with my hair - it was just what I needed as the shower at our hotel wasn't great. And then of course we met the owner of the Romania Country Bread (which was the Storybrooke Country Bread on the show) - he was a such a character and chatted to my mum and I for at least 20 minutes. You'll see a pic of him in the video at 6:30. It was just so awesome walking along that famous street (called Moncton Street in Steveston) and seeing all the familiar places, and even though the show has ended and all the Storybrooke signs have gone, some places have still kept the spirit of the show alive, especially the museum, It's Posh (Mr. Gold's Pawn Shop) and Steveston Candy Dish, (which is also very sadly closing down as the owner is retiring) but had a few OUAT candies left including Evil Queen chocolate apples (I bought two of those) and some Snow White and Emma Swan themed sweets. They also had a signed image from Jared when he was 10. We also went to Garry Point Park, which is where Henry's Castle was. At 1:37, I wanted to show the Vancouver Whale Watch sign, as we also went Whale Watching from that company off the Steveston Harbour a couple of days previously.

Liv
livstevi21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that. I'd love to visit Steveston some day. It looks like you had a great time.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Once Upon A Time

Great pictures! I also saw a lot of those places when I was there. It's a very lovely town on its own as well.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

You're welcome! Thanks! Yeah, it really is a lovely town. I love all the independent shops. The day went by so fast, but I think we managed to explore it all, or at least most of it. We were also lucky with the weather, it was forecast rain a lot that day, but it actually hardly rained at all, just an overcast day which was perfect. Pretty cold though.

Liv
livstevi21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top