Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2011, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT Heather! the Elijah title!
Old 10-29-2011, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT ! I agree, bring Elijah back, he's a hundred times more interesting than Klaus .
Old 10-29-2011, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Oh man dial up. I had that last year I just upgraded to wifi only because we had to. Yeah it's really hard to do anything with that.
Yeah, limitations!

Quote:
Heather I saw the episode. There was somethings I didn't care for but I'm not sure what Cassie did or going to do that you don't like? Also the mythology too?
I'll begin with the witch mythology: I'm starting to feel a familiar vibe that I have with TVD, granted it's smaller at this point in time, but still there, as far as the plot mythology goes. It's feeling like it's going to be all over the place. First, there were six families - that hasn't been adequately explained. Then, Jane Blake brought up something regarding witches and 'non-witches' and how they can be tied in the same family?! And now, we have a town supposedly where there were other witches, not connected to the circle or the Elders, yet they might have been involved in what happened 16 years ago, or left out of fear of it?! The new male witch that came in wasn't even a part of the circle and he comes forward with the information he left for Cassie, knowing all about John Blackwell and the past - as if he were close to the parents circle?! All of this information is very scattered for me and I'm just not liking how they're handling it.

As for Cassie, I don't dig the route they are going with the 'darker/evil nature' inside of her because of John Blackwell. It's one thing for Cassie to have inherited powers from her father, it's another thing to tell me she has evil inside her because of it. I just can't buy that - to me, good and evil is always about choice and powers shouldn't automatically make you that way. Besides, it's personal preference for me, I like the characters I follow/enjoy to be 'good' and it's one thing to make them learn from mistakes, but it's another thing to make them have evil tendencies. I just don't like it and if they continue on that path with Cassie, I might very well stop watching! Especially since she is supposed to be like my favorite character.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-29-2011, 04:42 AM
Elite Fan

I'm using the title as an excuse to post this.

Source
Old 10-29-2011, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Jakls!!! :

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-29-2011, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

Sorry couldn't help myself.
Old 10-29-2011, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

not a problem at all!!!

Old 10-29-2011, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

I need Elijah back on my screen.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't mind either. He's one of the more interesting characters. And if Michael is their father, it would be interesting to see the interaction there and what's up with that.

Of course, we know that Klaus's real father is a wolf, though.

Old 10-29-2011, 05:16 AM
Elite Fan

I prefer him over most of the regular cast. I'm interested in seeing how the Mikael thing plays out too if he is their father.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to say, I think the Michael thing might be the only thing left in TVD plot right now that has me somewhat interested.

Old 10-29-2011, 05:38 AM
Elite Fan

I'm only interested in the Original storyline, I think I'm pretty close to not watching anymore.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I feel you, like I said before - I pretty much am at the point where I can be doing something else while watching TVD. It doesn't require my full attention anymore. Which is sad, because shows I'm completely into, like this one (OUAT) - require my full attention. I don't even like talking when I'm trying to listen.

Old 10-29-2011, 05:55 AM
Elite Fan

I'm really disappointed in the Stefan storyline and they have just dropped his friendship with Caroline.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You're right, they have. Stefan is an interesting character. And I liked Caroline/Tyler and their dynamic but now I'm kind of turned off that they had to go and make Tyler a hybrid.

I didn't find it necessary for the plot. They could have used another character for Klaus's agenda.