Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Sounds like fun, I got 8% of my gift wrapping done!

Drinking some soda and reworking on my old story series! And having green beans again!

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 12-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello hello~

I need to finish my CHristmas shopping.. XD
Old 12-14-2011, 02:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Hannah! I've got 1% left to get my shopping done. The last percent is my Mom. She's so hard to buy for lol!

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 12-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi! You are Bouvier, right? XD (still remembering names!)

I have to buy presents for my friends and a bit more for my brother. XD I think I'm done shopping for my mom, but helping out my brother pick out a present for her.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Yup it's Bouvier! *gives you a hot chocolate for good memory*

I always need help shopping for my brothers! I get controversial gift ideas, but it's fun too! Cool you have a bro too! Friends?! Yeah those are the hardest to buy for too aren't they?

Old 12-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. I've only purchased gifts for 2 of my friends... I got one of them a Darth Vader's lightsabre, complete with sound effects. :B:B:B I can't wait for him to see it
Old 12-14-2011, 02:49 PM
Addicted Fan

OMG, my fiancee is a huge Star Wars freak! He even shocked me this Halloween with a Vadar mask! I can't wait to see the look on your friend's face for their Vadar gift!

Old 12-14-2011, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

:B :B Yeah, we found a crappy toy light sabre one day at work, and no one claimed it, so we kept it... XD

We need it for light sabre battles LMAO
Old 12-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Well you guys have fun don't you?

I'm sure the gift will be good though! Lightsaber battles are fun!

Old 12-14-2011, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yaeh. I got him the good kind. I mean, not the expensive collectors kind, but better than what we found kind the lights were already broken in that other light sabre XD
Old 12-14-2011, 03:17 PM
Addicted Fan

That's always fine! Not every gift has to be a super expensive one! Just a gift out of the kindness of your heart is all that matters! But a lightsaber is still cool! I want those keychain ones a lot

Old 12-14-2011, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt! Hey everyone.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Heya Jac! Interested in reading what story series OUaT inspired me to rework on?!

Old 12-14-2011, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Sure
Old 12-14-2011, 05:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Okay! No rush reading it either when you have threading to do. Take your time.

Madelvians Chronicles – Running Scared (Audra) [Parts 1 & 2]
By - Gaston Bouvier
Dated – November 9th 2006
Section - 1

In the still of a slightly rainy damp New York City university night around the studying campuses of Addison University, cardio surgery student Audra Claire Lockhart decided to step on out to do some peaceful school work around Central Park. But lately there were all of these weird and absurdly obscured events of her fellow university students disappearing from the school. Where were they going to? Where had her annoying and lovable friend Katherine Brittany Collins bounded off to? Katherine was supposed to be in cardio class for the last two weeks and even her mother Gina was getting really worried about her daughter’s strange disappearance! Miles Esteban Turner, a police and social studies student, her friend’s boyfriend couldn’t agree more with his girlfriend’s mother’s tight concerns. Audra was feeling dearly guilty for Miles. He loves Katherine so much, despite their arguing relationship and he’s a complete torn nail over wondering where on Earth Katherine could have gone off to. Not only that, but his best friend in his social studies class Brent Vincent Jackson was also nowhere to be seen! ‘Really! What the hell is up with my friends become goners?! Mrs. Jackson is freaking out! First her son goes, then his good friend!’ Audra sighed and put her hand on her temple, stroking it softly and walking on out in the pattering rain, her teal and silver Fall luxurious jacket all buttoned up, she made sure that her faded dark blue boot-cut jeans were still held up on her small waist. Her teal, black and white running shoes weren’t hitting too many current rain puddles on the sidewalks. Good thing for the young twenty-one year old! She doesn’t want her favorite colored clothing to get too soaked.

She was sure to also walk underneath the hanging awnings of the school street she was on so that her long wavy brunette hair wouldn’t get drenched either. Audra was making her ways towards Central Park and had arrived there safe and sound, but her mind was still clouded with several constant questions about the school’s students and staffs’ unknown disappearances. Her concern continued rising higher, feeling anxious for her two university friends’ well beings!

The surroundings were pretty vacant as the young brunette walked into the calmer parts of Central Park, but she was fully aware that the NYPD were all searching for the city’s missing locals, students and employees. It wasn’t the university suffering from this confusion, it was the whole city! Even the citizens who weren’t associated with Addison University were disappearing as well! It was atrocious! But it is the Big Apple, anything can happen here, and by that meaning anything! All of these unknown occurrences never seemed to stop the patterns were building up coherently! Still Audra was glad that she didn’t have anything to do with this absurd Houdini bargain.

Looking out towards the eastern seaboard of New York City, Audra could see this old shut-down prep school there. It was quite far away nearing the Atlantic Ocean. The moonlight and the rain helped shined the last three remaining letters on the bordered up building. The last three letters were “…las”. The younger woman sighed annoyed that those three letters were still the reminder of something to her. She gazed down at her right hand and the palm was covered by a fingerless teal and golden band glove. Looking down caused another irritated sigh to escape the younger woman’s nearly closed mouth. Her palm and the prep school’s leftover letters were started to flow a certain reminiscing to her mind. Audra decided to stop dwelling about it quickly and sat down on the secluded bench, opening up her school binder to her cardio scalpel angle-incision work. Fumbling through the several layers of document sheets, Audra found her latest assignment and clicked her blue pen open and used her left hand to start writing down the rest of the assignment’s inquiries.

(continuing when you're done threading... )