Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2011, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Secret Circle day ! Also looking forward to The Vampire Diaries and Person of Interest .
Old 10-20-2011, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm REALLY looking forward to TSC! I want to know what the heck is going on.

Brenda❀Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

I'm kinda meh about TSC today. How is everyone today , I'm off to watch a air force display.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

After everything I have been hearing about The Vampire Diaries I hope The Secret Circle does better. I'm telling you the only reason I'm still watching The Vampire Diaries is Paul/Stefan. It's sad. We'll see maybe it won't be as bad as people are making out to be.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you mean that people who saw the episode were putting it down already?!

I did watch TVD tonight - I thought the episode was decent enough but sometimes I just think that they are pulling too much out at once. And all this killing off of characters, only to revive them and kill them again, and then twisting it so everyone is turned vamp, then these new vamps usually die anyway and then werewolves becoming hybrids: This has all just got my brain in knots. LOL!

And the relationships feel like they are all over the place: Stefan/Elena, Elena/Damon, Jeremy/Bonnie, Jeremy/Anna etc. They are hard to follow because the next minute, they can be completely altered and it's like an unpleasant roller coster ride or something, lol.

That's why I'm liking TSC - it has a much better grounded plot where the focus is 'witches' and not EVERYTHING like in TVD. The episode was really good tonight, the plot is really picking up and taking the characters along with it.

Brenda❀Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah they was a lot negativity for the episode. I just watched it. The episode was just "eh" to me. I've kind of lost being angry at the show anymore. I've become kind of numb to. It sad actually. The only thing I loved about it was Stefan and Matt. Though I liked Tyler's new attitude. What upset me was Jeremy/Bonnie. They have manage to crap on everyone of my ships. I just can't ship anyone on that show and the ones I love don't get explored. I'm thinking that a good thing with how they are handling the ones that they are working on.

I haven't seen The Secret Circle episode yet. I'm going to see it later.

I think I'm done with teen shows. I never liked them in the first place. It's the supernatural element that draws me the ones I do watch along with some actor/actresses. I think this might be my last year. That's how I feel right now.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't watched TVD or TSC yet but I'm only watching TVD for Paul, Joseph, Candice & too see Elijah again. With TSC I can't bring myself to like Adam, Cassie or Diana so I'll probably stop watching soon.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Yeah they was a lot negativity for the episode. I just watched it. The episode was just "eh" to me. I've kind of lost being angry at the show anymore. I've become kind of numb to. It sad actually. The only thing I loved about it was Stefan and Matt. Though I liked Tyler's new attitude. What upset me was Jeremy/Bonnie. They have manage to crap on everyone of my ships. I just can't ship anyone on that show and the ones I love don't get explored. I'm thinking that a good thing with how they are handling the ones that they are working on.

I haven't seen The Secret Circle episode yet. I'm going to see it later.

I think I'm done with teen shows. I never liked them in the first place. It's the supernatural element that draws me the ones I do watch along with some actor/actresses. I think this might be my last year. That's how I feel right now.
I get it because that's how it basically is for me. Yet, it's the darn teen dramas that are staying on the air and all the mature shows with 'grown-up' characters and good sci-fi or supernatural plots are the ones getting cancelled off air.

Old 10-20-2011, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly! It's really sad. I hope that the ones on air like Fringe and Terra Nova stay on air and Once Upon A Time too.

I've just seen TSC so much better than TVD then again TVD was pretty good in it's first season too. I hope it can overcome that downward spiral that TVD seems to be in.

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 10-21-2011 at 12:36 AM
Old 10-21-2011, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys . I've been studying for this test today for hours and hours .

I loved the new TSC episode . It just gets better, and this is the episode that made the show take off, IMO. It wasn't full of action, but there are so many new plots going on, wow.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, Tara, I hope all theose shows stay on. I was sad when NBC cancelled The Event - that show had so much potential.

TSC is definitely picking up more and more. I love what shows delve into the plots deeper, it's the main thing that holds my interest.

Hope you do well on your test, Flave.

Old 10-21-2011, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

Good luck Flave!

I'm giving up on TSC. Is anyone planning to watch Alcatraz?

I need to go to bed.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Definitely you should get some sleep, Jakls.

I was interested in Alcatraz but I forgot if it will be airing the same night and time that one of my shows is on. The show is on hiatus right now but it will be coming back. When is that show premiering again, I forgot?!

Old 10-21-2011, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

I always wait for my other half to get home from work first otherwise I can't get to sleep.

Mondays sometime in January.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Aw. Well, I hope you both get some good sleep.

Yeah, darn it, it's premiering exactly when my other show on hiatus returns. I forgot if the times clash or not, though.