Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2011, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly. If anything, I can see her doubts maybe causing her to keep some distance in the beginning moreso than it would ever lead her to see him as something 'beyond her father.' Let me word it that way.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Yeah I don't want them to go there. Lets just hope Henry tells her who he is before that even happens.
And he should tell him too . Just saying .
Old 10-29-2011, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Oh, yeah, no doubt - John should be told to. But I'm hoping that his 'eyes wouldn't even wander' anyway - only to our lovely Mary.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:02 AM
Elite Fan

He should only have eyes for Mary. I'm sure Henry will tell Emma who he thinks he is at some stage.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah. what's funny, is that Henry appears to know who is who right now. Or at least, that's the case with his adoptive mother Regina and with his shrink, Archie, who is really Jiminy Cricket.

Old 10-29-2011, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
^ Oh, yeah, no doubt - John should be told to. But I'm hoping that his 'eyes wouldn't even wander' anyway - only to our lovely Mary.
Yep me too.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakls (View Post)
He should only have eyes for Mary. I'm sure Henry will tell Emma who he thinks he is at some stage.
I hope so. I just worry that most of the focus will be Emma/Mary as I'm sure that'd be much easier to handle for Emma. Henry will definitely tell Emma IMO, but it may take some episodes since finding out her parents are the same age as her would be quite a bit to take.

-Hannah
Old 10-29-2011, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Do you mean that the Emma/Mary scenes will be easier for Emma because John is in the coma right now?! Or did you mean something else?!

Old 10-29-2011, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

I mean it'd be easier for her to be around Mary than John(when he wakes up whenever that is). Like because of the age... he's her father and maybe it wouldn't be as easy to bond or talk to him for her because of the age thing while with Mary, it's easier and natural? I don't know.

-Hannah
Old 10-29-2011, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)
I mean it'd be easier for her to be around Mary than John(when he wakes up whenever that is). Like because of the age... he's her father and maybe it wouldn't be as easy to bond or talk to him for her because of the age thing while with Mary, it's easier and natural? I don't know.
I got'cha. It's that 'maternal' thing - sometimes age isn't always a big block because even big sisters have been known to take on that motherly role at times. So, even if they formed something similar to that kind of relationship in the meantime, because of the age thing, it could be easier for Emma to open up to Mary.

It's the nurture effect.

Old 10-29-2011, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I guess so. LOL I just need all sides to have equality. I'm weird that way. (Of course if I didn't worry about these things, I wouldn't be me!)

-Hannah
Old 10-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm more into accepting that equality doesn't necessarily equate to 'same.' I think there are different roles and they serve different purposes and that's where true equality comes from.

I don't expect Emma and John to share the same kind of relationship that Emma and Mary would, for example, and vice versa.

Old 10-29-2011, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

No, I don't expect them to have the same relationship either. Just that they get equal time for whatever it is. I'm probably not explaining it right. LOL

-Hannah
Old 10-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I think what it sounds like you mean is that you want both relationships to be explored equally, even though they are two different types of relationships, right?!

Old 10-29-2011, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Heather. Different relationships doesn't mean less meaningful. I'm sure and hope they explore both relationships.