Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2018, 03:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddie172 (View Post)
Regarding Season 7, I'm just saying that I liked how the series was wrapped up irregardless of that - they paid homage to the series as a whole. Just my opinion. Charmed I felt did something similiar when they ended (thier 8th season was similiar to Once's 7th I feel). Again, I'm not discounting the beautiful work, acting and character development that went into Once Upon a Time as a series, just that the 7th season wasn't to my taste.
Watching Season 7 and not liking it is a different matter than passing judgment on it without having watched it.

I myself wasn't happy with the conclusion to Season 5, but I made that determination after watching the season in its entirety.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 05-20-2018, 03:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
Watching Season 7 and not liking it is a different matter than passing judgment on it without having watched it.

I myself wasn't happy with the conclusion to Season 5, but I made that determination after watching the season in its entirety.
I watched 5 episodes in, so I got a feel for it and where it could potentially be heading. I just decided to bow out. I'm glad you enjoyed it
Old 05-20-2018, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

I watched S7. But I was happy to see an extension of Emma and Killian’s happy beginning together in those two episodes.
Old 05-20-2018, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Tumblr post...

I’m still having a lot of feelings about the last episode. We could have gotten nothing, and instead we got everything. We got to see CS rush in with the baby, all of her things in tow. We got to see Emma in that red leather jacket one last time. We got to see Killian, the Killian we’ve loved for five seasons, wear his pirate clothes one last time. We got to see him cradling his daughter. We got to see Emma hug Henry and look at him adoringly. We got one last bit of CS bickering. We got to see Henry hold his baby sister. We got to know the name of the baby. We got to see Emma reaching for Killian’s hand. We got to see Emma hold her baby. We got to see Killian put his arm around Emma and hold her close. We got to see Emma fiddling with her ring. We got to see Emma rest head against her husband’s while they both looked on at their daughter with huge, happy, loving smiles. That’s the final image we get — the contentment and the joy and the togetherness. That’s what we get to walk away with. That’s what we get to remember and have for the rest of forever.

what's the news, morrison?

Old 05-20-2018, 05:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddie172 (View Post)
I watched 5 episodes in, so I got a feel for it and where it could potentially be heading. I just decided to bow out. I'm glad you enjoyed it
Then you really can't pass judgment on it, like I said.

5 episodes is not enough time to "get a feel" for anything, particularly given the way Season 7 is narratively structured.
Old 05-20-2018, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, you’ve made your point. This thread is for CS discussion. Not to debate about S7.
Old 05-20-2018, 05:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Okay, you’ve made your point. This thread is for CS discussion. Not to debate about S7.
When CS - or the lack thereof - is being used in conjunction with casting aspersions on Season 7, particularly by people who haven't even bothered to watch the season in its entirety, discussion about the season becomes entirely relevant, as does commenting about whether or not makes sense to cast judgment without actually having bothered to watch it.

However, to pull things on topic a little bit more directly, I love the way that Adam and Eddy kept the ending of Season 6 intact while also allowing Colin O'Donaghue to continue to appear on the series because it was literally the "best of both worlds", keeping CSers happy while also expanding the mythology of the series and creating new storytelling opportunities.
Old 05-20-2018, 10:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelEyes008 (View Post)
Tumblr post...

I’m still having a lot of feelings about the last episode. We could have gotten nothing, and instead we got everything. We got to see CS rush in with the baby, all of her things in tow. We got to see Emma in that red leather jacket one last time. We got to see Killian, the Killian we’ve loved for five seasons, wear his pirate clothes one last time. We got to see him cradling his daughter. We got to see Emma hug Henry and look at him adoringly. We got one last bit of CS bickering. We got to see Henry hold his baby sister. We got to know the name of the baby. We got to see Emma reaching for Killian’s hand. We got to see Emma hold her baby. We got to see Killian put his arm around Emma and hold her close. We got to see Emma fiddling with her ring. We got to see Emma rest head against her husband’s while they both looked on at their daughter with huge, happy, loving smiles. That’s the final image we get — the contentment and the joy and the togetherness. That’s what we get to walk away with. That’s what we get to remember and have for the rest of forever.

I absolutely agree, that last scene gave us alot. I love that we got to see Emma in her red jacket one last time. I love that we got to have some fluffy CS family feels, that I've been waiting for since Emma & Killian met. I love that we can see how healing Hope has been for the two of them. They really made those seconds count
Old 05-21-2018, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can I please remind members to be respectful of the opinion of others. Also this thread is an appreciation thread for Emma and Hook, please stay on topic and remember character bashing is not allowed.
Old 05-21-2018, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Tumblr post...

Just with everything here!!

I agree with Jen, on what she said about Emma in her last interview with ew.com that was posted before the final episode

I really do feel like she went on an amazing journey. I was so fulfilled and satisfied with how she grew,
and how she changed, and where she was able to arrive in her life, and in her relationships.
So I feel very at peace, because I feel like she was able to grow into all of the things that I had hoped for her.

Once Upon a Time star Jennifer Morrison doesn't regret her season 6 exit | EW.com

This. Watching her from season 1, its all I hoped she would find, feel, and that fulfillment of all things! I got this with this character, and also the Hook I saw in season 2, I saw the same... and how there is part of him deep down.
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 05-21-2018, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)

Just with everything here!!

I agree with Jen, on what she said about Emma in her last interview with ew.com that was posted before the final episode

I really do feel like she went on an amazing journey. I was so fulfilled and satisfied with how she grew,
and how she changed, and where she was able to arrive in her life, and in her relationships.
So I feel very at peace, because I feel like she was able to grow into all of the things that I had hoped for her.

Once Upon a Time star Jennifer Morrison doesn't regret her season 6 exit | EW.com

This. Watching her from season 1, its all I hoped she would find, feel, and that fulfillment of all things! I got this with this character, and also the Hook I saw in season 2, I saw the same... and how there is part of him deep down.
Well said. I agree

Old 05-22-2018, 12:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Well said. I agree
I agree...i absolutely love how much Jen loves Emma and wants happiness for her. Both Emma and Kilian's ending felt very satisfying. Script excerpt from the finale! Flailing so hard over the description of ''Hope Swan-Jones''

[X]
Old 05-22-2018, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that.

Interesting that Wish Henry was supposed to be with Emma and Hook in the script.
Old 05-22-2018, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
Thanks for that.

Interesting that Wish Henry was supposed to be with Emma and Hook in the script.
I feel like as they stride along the ppl, they are mean to pass Wish Henry, not that he is behind them... but the camera is suppose to catch him as they stride up to the front thats what i think

Wish Henry is not suppose be with them when they enter

Do you get what i mean?

Old 05-22-2018, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not sure, it seems to be saying he is behind them before they come in.