Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2017, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Eloise Gardner: Great episode!

So….wish realm Hook was tricked by a witch who pretended to be Rapunzel….I don’t get the whole baby thing on order for her to be freed from the tower? I thought it was just the flower, I really didn’t get that. But I did like how it gave Hook the distraction he needed from revenge on the Dark One. That scene where he sings a lullaby to his daughter was sweet. And he called her Alice! So Alice in Wonderland! Right…starting to join up the dots now. I did have my suspicions.

I like how Rumple/Weaver was trying to stop Rogers find Eloise because he knew who she really was (the witch) for all incentive purposes he was trying to protect him.

Victoria Belfry arrested! And she finds what her daughter has been up to, so knows she was awake from the curse….Drizella set this whole thing in motion.

Regina using such subtlety to try and keep Henry and Jacinda apart, bless her. It hurt her to do it to Henry, but she knows she must.

Poor Lucy being taken by social services.

Pretty in Blue;

Loved this one even more, especially the scenes with Henry and Ella in Wonderland. Nice to see how their relationship blossomed.

So Hook 2.0 and Alice were reunited but still torn apart by his poisoned heart. I'm really enjoying Alice as a character, she's so much fun to watch.

Rumple pretending to not be awake when Regina knew he was is perplexing. What does he have to gain? Regina needed help and he was the only one in Hyperion Heights that could. He is just being selfish.

Loved when Regina threw away the cake that Eloise/Gothel gave Rogers, claiming too much sugar is bad for him. Nice going.

Roni/Regina offers to take Henry on a road trip to San Francisco, where she knows someone who was kicked out of Hyperion Heights by Victoria, and apparently they hate her, who could help them out...I wonder who this could be?

Glad that Jacinda got Lucy back, thanks to Nick, who is supposedly Lucy's father. So this Nick was called Jack and Henry's friend from Agrabah...interesting..

I hate that we have to wait until the 12th of December for the next episode!!
I have a feeling that Jack is Jack in the Beanstalk 2.0. Idk why,but I get that vibe.

Rumple pissed me off. What's his problem? He and Regina get along and he has nothing to gain by lying. He should be trying to end the stupid curse,not lie and let it continue. His saving grace is that he tried to protect Wish!Hook from Gothel.

Zelena is clearly the person. Rebecca is supposed to come back for an episode or two and it makes sense. Why stay in Storybrooke if she has no family or friends there?

I actually get the Gothel thing. It's an ancient form of blood magic and it's life for a life. Witches have been known to rape men in order to get a child in various stories. She's pure evil and probably did curse Wish!Hook's heart.
Old 11-29-2017, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Rumple pretending to not be awake when Regina knew he was is perplexing. What does he have to gain? Regina needed help and he was the only one in Hyperion Heights that could. He is just being selfish.
You don't know that. The fact that he refused to help even though Regina pulled the "Belle wouldn't want this" card suggests that he actually may have a good reason for it. I have some ideas but I can't discuss them here because spoilers. Let's just say I think he really, really doesn't want the Belfreys/Gothel to know he's awake. As the saying goes, keep your friends close and your enemies closer..

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 11-29-2017 at 05:19 PM
Old 11-29-2017, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Would you mind PM'ing me?

I really hope he has a damn good reason,b/c Regina is outnumbered. She has to deal with Drizella's threat and Gothel being free. Victoria isn't a problem anymore,but Drizella is a lot more dangerous. Victoria is Cora-lite and Drizella is EQ 2.0.
Old 11-30-2017, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Well, Rumple had better have a very good reason for lying then. I don't like seeing Regina being outnumbered. I suppose it could be Zelena, but they don't hate each other anymore, so I wonder why Regina would say whoever it is hates her guts? I suppose it wouldnt really anyone else.
Old 11-30-2017, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it might be the curse
Old 11-30-2017, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, if Regina is looking for Zelena then she's likely cursed too and her curse persona hates Roni.

I suspect Rumple wanted Regina to contact her/this person who lives in San Francisco and he knew she wouldn't do it unless she had no choice. The fact that this person was sent to another state when the curse was cast suggests that she/he really isn't wanted in HH. In other words, they pose a serious threat to Tremaines'/Gothel's plans. She/he could even be the key to defeating them. And maybe that's why Rumple wants them to come to HH, especially now that Gothel is on the loose.

Other reasons I can think of why Rumple would refuse to work with Regina:

- He's protecting his family. It's 2017 in HH, which means Belle is still alive somewhere and Gideon is still a toddler. They can be threatened. So Rumple may believe that as long as no one knows he's awake, they're safe. And he's not going to endanger them just for Regina. As he said, the only thing Weaver and Roni have teamed up for is "a few happy hours", so them suddenly hanging out together might raise doubts.

- Victoria wants Gothel locked up again and will likely turn to Weaver for help. Unlike Roni, Victoria has power in HH and her trusting Weaver may be of benefit to Rumple (and through him also to others), and he doesn't want to lose that. Also, in "Beauty" Victoria suggested she has the power to send Weaver to prison if he disobeys her, so that's another reason for Rumple to choose her over Regina.

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 11-30-2017 at 04:02 PM
Old 12-02-2017, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Oh. That makes sense.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
Anytime Colin's singing abilities gets showcased on this show, I'm all for it.

Pretty much.