Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2017, 06:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Love how there's finally a dark curse that isn't TLK proof. This is a pretty serious dilema for our heroes.

I hope Henry won't be too angry with her. Regina really had zero choice in the matter to participate in casting the curse.

Not only to save Henry, but Dru forced Regina to curse her entire family: her son, daughter in law, grandson, sister, her niece, and even friends like Jack, Wish!Hook, and Tiana for goodness sakes.
Old 12-26-2017, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

I don't think he will. Not only did she have no choice,she had to save his life.
Old 12-29-2017, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh my goodness.... I don't even know where to begin.

I got so confused watching this episode.

How was Rumple back in his imp form in the Enchanted Forest?
The Flash-forward with the flashback irked me. Henry and Ella's relationship only just began to blossom the last time we saw them in the EF and suddenly we're shown when they had Lucy?! And then another flash-forward eight years later after they took care of Drizella...
Did I miss any mention of Zelena also back in the Enchanted Forest with Robyn? And wow. Robyn's now all grown up...! Kinda cute how she and Zelena lived on a farm...also, Zelena now has good magic?! That's cool.
I liked how the curse was finally explained, and wrapped up back to the scene we were shown at the S6 finale with Henry and Lucy. And we got to find out what happened right after it. Poor Henry was poisoned, and omg, Drizella made Regina choose between saving Henry's life or stopping the curse....she obviously had to save Henry. That was heartbreaking to watch.

I loved seeing cursed Zelena. I kinda wished we saw more of her before Regina woke her. I loved the idea of her being a fitness instructor at a gym. But I'm so glad Regina was able to wake her, and omg how adorable they are now as sisters they love each other so much now. That just warms my heart. I liked how Zelena enjoyed her cursed life and was torn with leaving it to help Regina. But I wonder what happened to Robyn after the curse? Speaking of which, Robyn and Alice are an item....wow ok. Love to know how that happened! So I'm guessing Alice would be looking for Robyn somewhere...

So Henry gets Jacinda's message about Lucy and rushes back to Hyperion Heights...so sweet how he read his book to Lucy. He believes now. Sucks that TLK didn't work this time, because Lucy doesn't believe. Regina said that both have to believe in order for the curse to break. So they have to break the curse...but if they do Henry will likely die, and if they don't Lucy would. What a sucky dilemma.

So it looks like Mother Gothel was orchestrating everything. She transfers Drizella's powers to Anastasia and is now after the rest of her witches coven of eight...I wonder who they could all be?

So much more to say but once again, so much happened I cannot remember everything. Usual story for me.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:45 PM
Loyal Fan

That episode was a shocker.Poor Regina but at least i am happy that she is reunited with Zelena again