Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2017, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Hopefully, the sisters have a chance to reunite next episode.

I think, deep down, despite all the resentment Drizella might have, her sister is still her sister and she loves her.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

I think so,too. She's just hurt that Victoria hates her so much. She's such an evil witch and Drizella didn't ignore her on purpose. She was young when Victoria was taken and she only knew Cecilia. She was probably hurt when Cecilia left and Victoria can't hate her for it.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

x
Old 12-12-2017, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Aww Dru
Old 12-12-2017, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

Adelaide was just amazing in that scene. Her face conveyed so much emotion
Old 12-12-2017, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lovely gifs set...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 12-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

x
Old 12-12-2017, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I think so,too. She's just hurt that Victoria hates her so much. She's such an evil witch and Drizella didn't ignore her on purpose. She was young when Victoria was taken and she only knew Cecilia. She was probably hurt when Cecilia left and Victoria can't hate her for it.
I think this is what I refer to as a 'no win' for everybody. Nobody was really wrong for their feelings in this situation since Gothel manipulated the entire mess. I think like Marcus stated, Drizella was very young when her mother vanished so Cecilia was who she came to know and viewed as a mother figure. At the same time, Rapunzel was tricked into making a sacrifice that required her family losing her in the process. So, I would not negate Rapunzel's feelings of rejection and being hurt by it, it's valid. I don't think that made her an evil witch. Later on is where I suspect her transformation became the real problem. My guess would be when Drizella finally tried to reach out as her daughter, Rapunzel probably shunned her as 'Lady T' because she hardened her heart rather than forgive the situation and just move forward as Drizella's mother. It became rather tragic that the one daughter who keep her distance turned into the very daughter who actually needed her attention the most. The irony.

The sight of Drizella at the hospital window is tragic. I don't think it was about Anastasia waking up so much as it was about her mother getting what she wanted and seeing the reaction Victoria gave to her sister that she would never get for herself.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 12-12-2017 at 12:23 PM
Old 12-12-2017, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Adelaide was just amazing in that scene. Her face conveyed so much emotion
agreed
Old 12-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I think this is what I refer to as a 'no win' for everybody. Nobody was really wrong for their feelings in this situation since Gothel manipulated the entire mess. I think like Marcus stated, Drizella was very young when her mother vanished so Cecilia was who she came to know and viewed as a mother figure. At the same time, Rapunzel was tricked into making a sacrifice that required her family losing her in the process. So, I would not negate Rapunzel's feelings of rejection and being hurt by it, it's valid. I don't think that made her an evil witch. Later on is where I suspect her transformation became the real problem. My guess would be when Drizella finally tried to reach out as her daughter, Rapunzel probably shunned her as 'Lady T' because she hardened her heart rather than forgive the situation and just move forward as Drizella's mother. It became rather tragic that the one daughter who keep her distance turned into the very daughter who actually needed her attention the most. The irony.

The sight of Drizella at the hospital window is tragic. I don't think it was about Anastasia waking up so much as it was about her mother getting what she wanted and seeing the reaction Victoria gave to her sister that she would never get for herself.
That's true and it's such a shame. She only has one living child and you'd think that she'd somehow let it go. It's strange,though...Drizella didn't always hate Ella. The girls were sisters until after Anastasia went into a coma. Why does she have so much disdain and animosity towards her?

Victoria may have won this time,but she may not win the war. She's underestimating both Drizella and Gothel.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)

x

Nice gifset.

Old 12-13-2017, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love her outfits there

Addy killed it in the scene at the hospital.. I wonder what she'll be up to know that Ana is awake..

If you haven't please vote for Addy on the new forums poll

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-13-2017, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Perhaps there is more to the story with Ella and Ivy - something may have happened later on that made Ivy feel the way she does.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

I agree, GrhmLz.

Quote:
Perhaps there is more to the story with Ella and Ivy - something may have happened later on that made Ivy feel the way she does.
Oh, probably yes.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'd like to see,b/c it's very strange that she suddenly decided that she hates her sister. It's one think for Rapunzel to hate Ella,but Drizella saw Cecilia as her mother. It's just weird that she's suddenly mad at her and okay with her being a servant.