Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2016, 09:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Wasn't that maybe Regina's prized horse that she used to cast the failed Dark curse?
Regina would have recognized it. After all, Rocinante was with her from the beginning. That was why she believed he was the 'thing' she loved the most when she first attempted the dark curse. The woman keeps a statue of it in her office. I doubt she'd forget what he looked like.

Also, as a previous poster suggested, I don't think it was Snow's horse, either. She was with Regina when she magically helped it up and Snow said nothing, and we know she was close with her horse, considering all the ribbons they won together.

I'm thinking it's either an unknown horse whose purpose in the plot has yet to be revealed, or the horse that Charming mentioned in relation to his father back in season 4A.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Could it be Bad Horse from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog? I mean, if we're talking about horses you might run into in the Underworld.
Old 03-21-2016, 10:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felidae (View Post)
Well, Killian wasn't particularly nice either, when he met Milah. He was probably attracted to her, because she was a harsh person.
The life as a pirate would probably a lot harder, if you had a grilfriend who wasnt ok with stealing and killing

I don't see how Killian sensed that Milah was a harsh person after rescuing her from some pervert trying to manhandle her.

Quote:
The way she treated rumple was not okay in the slightest.
He was a coward and all...but you can see he was a good man.
I suspect that Milah's harsh treatment of Rumpel in the EF came about following his decision to cripple himself during one of the Ogre Wars and his refusal to move to another location.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 03-21-2016, 11:05 PM
Supreme Fan

at Emma's reaction when Milah questioned her about being intimately involved with both Milah's son AND former lover. Emma's expression = "this is awkward." Was waiting for that moment when Emma's involvements with both men in Milah's life would come up in convo. Wish that young Henry could have at least been mentioned to Milah, or that she could have seen him and commented on his likeness to Bae/Neal.

Milah was still openly snide and manipulative, right up to the moment she met Hook. She only kissed Rumple to get him to do what she wanted - and she wanted him to kill the guy, not make a deal. Didn't like the last-ditch attempt to redeem her by saying that her unfinished business was her son, whom she abandoned in favor of adventure. I can understand she regretted her decision, but she left her son to fulfill her own dreams. And in the storyline, there was no way for her to fix that since Neal had already moved on to a better place. I wasn't surprised that she ended up Lost.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-21-2016, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felidae (View Post)
Well, Killian wasn't particularly nice either, when he met Milah. He was probably attracted to her, because she was a harsh person.
The life as a pirate would probably a lot harder, if you had a grilfriend who wasnt ok with stealing and killing

Though none of that was known to him when he met her. He only saw a woman in need of assistance from a lout manhandling her. As soon as she revealed she had a husband, he complimented the other man's luck (thereby the lady herself) and stood to leave.

This scene completely surprised me as I never imagined they would reveal a first meeting between the two, other than Milah's words in 2x04, but it really added some perspective and depth to why she did choose to leave Rumple and Bae. It was a surprising story decision making her demise, a second time by Rumple, at the end even more tragic.

Karma coming back to bite Rumple via Hades was perfectly timed after another betrayal of his "friends." Greg Germann is giving a stellar performance and perfectly able to stand alongside Bobby's varsity performance. Absolutely loved to watch both men go at it.

I can't wait to find out how Rumple gets out of this mess, and will Belle ever find out? Is it Sunday, yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
And in the storyline, there was no way for her to fix that since Neal had already moved on to a better place. I wasn't surprised that she ended up Lost.
Milah could have been allowed to move on and an opportunity to reunite with her son. The meeting did not have to be shown, but I do believe the story went out of its way to show she really was remorseful.

And agree with the awkwardness of the Emma, Rumple, and Milah introductions. It was classic, and listening to Rumple's nutty sounding summation was the cherry on top.

Last edited by CityGal; 03-22-2016 at 08:58 PM Reason: spelling
Old 03-22-2016, 03:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
at Emma's reaction when Milah questioned her about being intimately involved with both Milah's son AND former lover. Emma's expression = "this is awkward." Was waiting for that moment when Emma's involvements with both men in Milah's life would come up in convo. Wish that young Henry could have at least been mentioned to Milah, or that she could have seen him and commented on his likeness to Bae/Neal.
Loved it! It was hands down my favourite part of the episode! Jen's reaction and facial expressions in both shots were great! Even watching it back again now, I am cracking up at that part again! Her comedic timing is spot on! Hilarious!

Somebody please make an animated gif set of it!

Follow me on: Instagram

Old 03-22-2016, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)

Though none of that was know to him when he met her. He only saw a woman in need of assistance from a lout manhandling her. As soon as she revealed she had a husband, he complimented the other man's luck (thereby the lady herself) and stood to leave.

This scene completely surprised me as I never imagined they would reveal a first meeting between the two, other than Milah's words in 2x04, but it really added some perspective and depth to why she did choose to leave Rumple and Bae. It was a surprising story decision making her demise, a second time by Rumple, at the end even more tragic.

Karma coming back to bite Rumple via Hades was perfectly timed after another betrayal of his "friends." Greg Germann is giving a stellar performance and perfectly able to stand alongside Bobby's varsity performance. Absolutely loved to watch both men go at it.

I can't wait to find out how Rumple gets out of this mess, and will Belle ever find out? Is it Sunday, yet?

Milah could have been allowed to move on and an opportunity to reunite with her son. The meeting did not have to be shown, but I do believe the story went out of its way to show she really was remorseful.

And agree with the awkwardness of the Emma, Rumple, and Milah introductions. It was greatn and listening to Rumple's nutty sounding summation was the cherry on top.
Exactly. Yeah the descriptions and emma reaction was funny
Old 03-22-2016, 03:23 AM
Elite Fan

This look?

x
Old 03-22-2016, 03:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
This look?
HAHA yes that's the very one, thank you! Followed by the blank stare and the "Huh!"

Follow me on: Instagram

Old 03-22-2016, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

Caught most of the episode now so I can comment.

It was one of the better Jane Espenson episodes. Not anywhere near Skin Deep, of course, but it was a good one.

I loved how they didn't reveal the pregnancy until the end, even though some of us had a feeling that was coming. It was well done.

Also love the twist on the Rumplestiltskin story, with him being the one someone is making a deal with for a child.

Loved the awkward scene with Rumple enjoying explaining Emma to Milah. Hilarious.

Gregg is also hilarious as Hades. He's the true villain of this, and he's doing great.

Milah is just as bad as I remember her. Her remorse doesn't move me. Maybe they will save her in the end. Who knows?

Also liked the cemetery scene with Regina and Snow and then Regina at Daniel's grave.

All in all though it was a great episode, imo.
Old 03-22-2016, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Belle is pregnant and I should be over the moon, but knowing that her baby belongs to Hades kinda ruins it! Yah, I know the writers will rescue the baby but I wish we could have seen Rumple/Belle’s joy at finding out they were expecting. That was taken away

Maybe I’m being too naïve and hopeful, but I’m hoping that Rumple somehow tricked Hades (and the viewers) into thinking that he destroyed the boat/Milah. I’m hoping he hid them away somewhere! I know Milah was awful to Bae/Rumple but she was remorseful and so relieved that Bae went to “a better place” and was happy. I wanted her to move on and this was so despicable of Rumple to kill her (again) after she confessed how sorry she was. He doesn’t have the right to take away that choice from her. If Rumple wants to be forgiven, he has to be willing to forgive as well. A&E said there was hope so I’m going to wait, but I gotta say, things look really bad right now (Hmmm just had a thought – in “Hercules”, Hercules jumps into the river to save Meg and due to his partial divinity and strength is able to do so. Maybe Rumple will do the same for Milah? He did tell her in the boat that Bae would forgive her and that she would see him again, so maybe?)

I loved that they rescued Hook (well kind of LOL) and have a fighting chance now! I loved Cruella’s scenes with Regina and the hilarious awkwardness between Emma and Milah who worked it out for a common goal and their love of Bae/Killian. I wish Hook could have seen Milah one last time and see her go on to her better place. Overall, a good epi, I feel like finally things are moving forward!
Old 03-22-2016, 09:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniAnneBoleynx8 (View Post)
Yeah, that scene seemed out of place to me, too. I was waiting for the horse to have some significant to Snow or Regina or be someone else in disguise but...I guess it was just a random horse?
At first I thought it was Snow's horse that Regina had put under a sleeping curse? But both of them would have recognized her? I think they wanted a way to show us that Regina's magic had come back and showing it this way shows that she uses it for good now. I was so glad Regina saw that Daniel moved on to "the better place"
Old 03-22-2016, 02:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)

Though none of that was know to him when he met her. He only saw a woman in need of assistance from a lout manhandling her. As soon as she revealed she had a husband, he complimented the other man's luck (thereby the lady herself) and stood to leave.

And agree with the awkwardness of the Emma, Rumple, and Milah introductions. It was greatn and listening to Rumple's nutty sounding summation was the cherry on top.
I am not sure what betrayal of friends he was suppose to have done now. He hasn't betrayed any of the "heroes" since he woke up from the coma. (I don't consider them his friends and doubt they do either. An annoying distant relative is more like it.) IMHO, he did not betray Emma or Hook by taking on the Darkness. But that is an old argument so I'll leave it at that.

I think they (the writers) killed Milah so show the change in Rumple. When he killed her on the boat, there was no remorse at all. When he was forced to "kill" her by Hades, you could see the grief on his face and hear him choking back a sob. This was not an unremorseful murder. This was him being forced to chose between Milah and the "heroes", which includes his grandson.

I think Hades might have bit off more than he can chew. Rumple is not a stupid man and nobody puts Baby in a corner. Hades should have learned that lesson from Hook.

The reason Hades picked Emma, Snow and Regina is not for any "romantic" reasons. Emma freed Hook. Regina freed her father and Snow freed Herc and Meg. This is payback.

I don't get that horse at all. A horse with unfinished business. I think there is more being served at those writing sessions than coffee and doughnuts. lol

Last edited by Jinzle; 03-22-2016 at 03:03 PM
Old 03-22-2016, 08:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
This was him being forced to chose between Milah and the "heroes", which includes his grandson.

I thought it was between Rumpel choosing Milah and getting back to Storybrooke and Belle. I don't recall him showing any concern toward the others.

Quote:
I know Milah was awful to Bae/Rumple but she was remorseful and so relieved that Bae went to “a better place” and was happy.

Milah had a good reason for being awful to Rumpel. She was wrong to leave Bae and I'm glad that she felt remorseful about what she did. But as for Rumpel, I just cannot summon any sympathy for him.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
I thought it was between Rumpel choosing Milah and getting back to Storybrooke and Belle. I don't recall him showing any concern toward the others.

Milah had a good reason for being awful to Rumpel. She was wrong to leave Bae and I'm glad that she felt remorseful about what she did. But as for Rumpel, I just cannot summon any sympathy for him.
Hades told him that if he did not do it, he would kill everyone.