Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2013, 05:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
The secret that was never going to stay secret because as a result David can't leave Neverland? Emma was always going to find out about it for that very reason. If he'd really been doing for the right reason then why did he wait until David was about 2 hours from dying to tell him about it?
Well, David would have just said no because it would take them off track from saving Henry. Maybe Hook was waiting till they were close enough to the mountain to put his plan into action. And besides, he thought David still had days left. It was only when he saw the poison getting closer to his heart he knew they had little time.

Hook might have used tricks and lies to get him to come with him. But he still used those tricks and lies to prevent his death, which would have only slowed everybody down if they had to bury David or mourn him.

I'm just saying, Hook has had a lot of good ideas. Asking Tink for help and going to Bae's cave to find the map. He's proven to be quite the asset.

Last edited by scififan2009; 11-11-2013 at 05:33 AM
Old 11-11-2013, 05:59 AM
Passionate Fan

The two boys driving madly to get into Storybrooke, I'm at first was thinking, oh sheesh, Hogwarts, but then it was good to see that they were actually John and Michael and that they wanted to save their sister, Wendy.

Good episode.
However, I am having trouble with the accents of the actors. It could be my tv and the way the sound comes out, but I'm missing alot of what is being said.

Hook and Neal, such a dilema for Emma, but in the long run I hope she goes for Neal. Gets another chance with him. I like that Hook's nice side is showing through. I sincerely hope he connects with Ariel. Hook looks much like the Eric doll of my kids past.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Great episode last night

BELLE I LOVE YOU!!!
- So awesome to see Belle back and saving everyone's ass in the process , I really liked to see her confidence growing throughout the episode and having that belief in herself that she is a hero (we all knew she was )
- So great seeing Storybrooke again
- Aww Archie, Team7 and Granny
- at Happy saying without Snowing it is more peacefull
- Love the Sass between Grumpy and Granny in the diner
- Lovely Archie/Belle scene
- I'm in with the Belle and Ariel friendship, great scenes between them, hope we see more in the weeks to come
- Rumbelle!
- Glad that Henry is getting wise to Peter Pan, although I don't like the plan Pan has for him now
- Aww Wendy , I'm glad that Rumple and Regina know about her now, she needs rescuing Asap to get back to her brothers
- Glad Emma smacked the guys around the head
Old 11-11-2013, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

I wonder how Pan kept John and Michael alive for a century? Did they spend that time fighting in all the conflicts of the 20th century? Did they ever try to get to NVL themselves to kill Pan? What is their story exactly?
Old 11-11-2013, 09:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm30 (View Post)
I wonder how Pan kept John and Michael alive for a century? Did they spend that time fighting in all the conflicts of the 20th century? Did they ever try to get to NVL themselves to kill Pan? What is their story exactly?
I wonder about that too. From what Michael said- I think it was him, just from the tone of his voice, it sounded horrible....

I can't believe it was over a century.........poor Darling kids.....
Old 11-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Absolute Fan

Based on what little info we were given, I'm willing to bet that Wendy followed Bae to Neverland at some point and got into trouble trying to help him get away from Pan, leading John and Michael to follow her as well.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 11-11-2013, 09:42 AM
Website Manager

I loved when the cloak was coming down over Storybrooke... reminded me a bit of Under the Dome, except you can't see what's inside.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
It is a little amusing seeing two fully grown 300 year old men act like children, while Emma who is only at least 3 decades old has to be the one to tell them to grow up.
Ugh, that was pathetic writing, I really wanted Emma to just kick both of them in the shins and say "should I just go get a ruler?" I also hated how whiny Neal got in this episode after Hook's secret-reveal. "Well she's got me now" and boasting about saving OUR son...good grief, how wimpy.

The writers are on a very slippery slope with this triangle, and it could easily damage any/all of these characters to the point of no return.

I kinda wish they'd go ahead and put Emma/Neal to bed, and let him hook up with Tink. Thought they were cute together in their 6 seconds of face-time.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Finally found out who's in the cage. Can't believe it was Wendy.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesdays (View Post)
How do you want to know this?
I was looking at the ratings. OUAT isn't doing too hot right now. And since Regina is one of their top runnings, ruining her character with a OTL she's never laid eyes on but is 'ment' for her, might stretch what the viewers are willing to put up with even further.

Quote:
Regina can massacre a whole village of people and crash a beating heart into dust, yet she can't teach Henry how to ride a horse or how to swing a sword.
Well, she watched the guy she loved murdered in front of her in the stables so she might have been to sensitive about going horse back riding with Henry. And really, why would she teach Henry to use a sword in the real world?

I'm sure she was teaching him other things that have actual value, like lundry, dishes, and getting into college.

): )
Old 11-11-2013, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)
I was looking at the ratings. OUAT isn't doing too hot right now. And since Regina is one of their top runnings, ruining her character with a OTL she's never laid eyes on but is 'ment' for her, might stretch what the viewers are willing to put up with even further.

Well, she watched the guy she loved murdered in front of her in the stables so she might have been to sensitive about going horse back riding with Henry. And really, why would she teach Henry to use a sword in the real world?

I'm sure she was teaching him other things that have actual value, like lundry, dishes, and getting into college.

Regina's not my favorite but a lot of people seem excited that she's getting a love interest. There's no one else on the show really that would fit with her so of course they have to bring in an outside romance. I mean they told us from the get go that Snow and Charming were meant for each other and Rumple and Belle were and those two pairings are hugely popular, so I don't think giving her a pre-ordained love interest is going to hurt her.

Plus, imo, no one character or pairing has an effect on ratings. I think people are first of all, tiring of NL, plus the competition from sports and a highly rated 60 Minutes, plus those aren't final ratings. They always go up with the DVRs, so they're pretty much in the normal range.

I doubt Regina and RH are going to do anything bad to the ratings.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree with you Belleislove. The ratings for tv series are complicated and on ensemble shows not one character or relationship changes them alone and on the internet I have seen many fans look forward to Robin Hood and Regina to maybe meet in the present now and have a chance to find love together.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

OUaT is still one of the top rated shows on ABC, and across the networks once big events like sport or awards ceremonies are removed.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 11-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Maybe I'm just irritated at the OTL stuff. Look at Arial and Eric, in the real world she'd have been his crazy stalker. Not 'truuu luv'.

And now we have Regina, by far the most complicated character on OUAT, and she's what? Going to fall in love with a random guy just because he's got a lion tattoo? Never laid eyes on him, never had a conversation with him, but their just ment to be.

Old 11-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I thought it was a great episode.

I actually felt Hook's sincerity and also Neal's. I like them both. I'm just not sure I buy that Hook is suddenly in love with Emma. When did that happen exactly? Over time, I could see it, but they barely know each other. Emma was good last night too.
I was skeptical about buying into Hook actually being in love, at first... I assumed he was up to something. But when they were in the Echo cave, and he told his secret, the bridge started forming. I don't think the bridge would have formed if his secret wasn't true. He definitely surprised me with his sincerity.