Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2014, 02:17 AM
Elite Fan

A Curious Thing {3.19} - Episode Discussion

A Curious Thing {3.19} - Episode Discussion

AIRING 8/7c, Sunday, March April 27th, ON ABC

ZELENA THREATENS TO KILL HENRY IF HOOK – WHOSE LIPS HAVE BEEN CURSED – DOESN’T KISS EMMA AND DRAIN AWAY HER MAGICAL POWERS, AND IN THE FAIRY TALE LAND OF THE PAST, SNOW AND CHARMING GO IN SEARCH OF GOOD WITCH GLINDA TO HELP THEM DEFEAT ZELENA, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

“A Curious Thing” – Zelena threatens to kill Henry if Hook – whose lips have been cursed by the Wicked Witch -- doesn't proceed with kissing Emma, which will drain all of her magical powers away, and things begin to heat up between Regina and Robin Hood. Meanwhile, back in the Fairy Tale Land that was during the past year, Snow and Charming go in search of Glinda, the Good Witch of the South, to see if she can help them defeat Zelena, and the curse that will ultimately send the Fairy Tale characters back to Storybrooke is cast -- but from an unlikely source, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, APRIL 27 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, Rebecca Mader as Zelena, Sunny Mabrey as Glinda, Julian Morris as Prince Phillip, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood and Christopher Gauthier as Smee.

”A Curious Thing” was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Ralph Hemecker.

Promo:
Old 04-27-2014, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

TFTNT , looking forward to this
Old 04-27-2014, 05:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the new thread cant wait

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-27-2014, 07:06 AM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT!!!

I am so excited for this episode... I want all my questions answered!!!
Old 04-27-2014, 09:50 AM
Addicted Fan

It's need to be 8 like now! I'm sooo ready for this episode!
Old 04-27-2014, 10:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyDuster (View Post)
TFTNT!!!

I am so excited for this episode... I want all my questions answered!!!
Yup, there are a lot of questions in the air currently, this episode does not only answer them, it needs to launch us into the season finale.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 04-27-2014, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

I am super excited about this episode. I feel like we have been waiting for several weeks go go back to the missing year. I was pleasantly surprised by last weeks episode but we haven't touched the missing year in a while. Nothing against the flashbacks in the Jolly Roger (because I did find them enjoyable) but they did not address anything going on with everyone else so we haven't seen anything to do with the majority of the gang since 3.15
Old 04-27-2014, 11:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT! I'm really curious about this ep now...

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 04-27-2014, 05:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Did Emma just paraphrase a Disney villain song? Brill!
Old 04-27-2014, 05:51 PM
Passionate Fan

The fans were so sure Regina wasn't going to be the savior! It looks like both Emma and Regina are the saviors! Although, how Regina gave Henry a tlk when her heart is not in her body is yet to be explained! I am happy that Charming and Snow are alive and Belle got Rumple to tell everyone how to defeat the witch!
Old 04-27-2014, 06:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

All the fretting over how Emma and Regina were going to destroy Zelena and you ALL forgot about the Kansas farmgirl and her bucket of water.
Old 04-27-2014, 06:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wish jimminy had not mysteriously lossed his place at the council
Old 04-27-2014, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
The fans were so sure Regina wasn't going to be the savior! It looks like both Emma and Regina are the saviors! Although, how Regina gave Henry a tlk when her heart is not in her body is yet to be explained! I am happy that Charming and Snow are alive and Belle got Rumple to tell everyone how to defeat the witch!
It was kinda explained in the last episode. Apparently she is still able to feel with her soul, so she doesn't need her heart lo love.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 04-27-2014, 06:21 PM
New Fan

And Kansas is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg4wen6R3ZI
Old 04-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

I just loved this episode. Regina was amazing from her scenes with Robin to helping Snowing to the TLK with Henry. She has come so far. Loved loved the Snowing scenes. Their love for each other really shone through the entire episode. Belle was amazing in all her scenes. And I loved that she was able to get through to Rumple so he could help. Great that Neal had an important part in saving everyone even back in the EF. Henry remembers and really gets to mourn his dad. Really felt sorry for Hook when they did not trust him but that is the price you pay when you have lied or been traitorous in the past. I think he was even more hurt by David's comments than Emma's. .

And we finally had a Snow and Emma conversation. Loved that Snow acknowledged that she knew Emma was thinking about leaving but hadn't pushed her on it. Snow has also come a long way in her acceptance of her role as Emma's mother the way Emma needs her and not the way Snow needs it to be.