Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclemes (View Post)
I think Archie is a match made in heaven for Regina
i agree! I'm assuming Archie isn't in the next season?

Old 09-19-2013, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

X

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 09-19-2013, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

art
Old 09-19-2013, 07:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I'm assuming Archie isn't in the next season?
I haven't heard anything on that front, although Raphael does have other commitments now that he's just a recurring guest star on Once.

RE: the two characters' suitability as a romantic pairing, it seems on the surface that Archie would be a good match for her because he's stable, reliable, and has a unique understanding of her psyche, but, because of how damaged Regina is, all of the things I mentioned actually work against any chance of them having any type of romantic relationship.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor

Last edited by DigificWriter; 09-19-2013 at 07:06 AM
Old 09-19-2013, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

sad that he was demoted in the first place
Old 09-19-2013, 07:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
sad that he was demoted in the first place
Not really, at least if you understand how television works.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
Not really, at least if you understand how television works.
well they made room for other characters that I don't like as much. So I understand how television works, I just don't like it
Old 09-19-2013, 07:16 AM
Absolute Fan

^ Who don't you like as much as Raphael? They only added two new main cast members for Season Two (Emilie and Meghan).
Old 09-19-2013, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well I more meant that the writers went into a different direction one Hook became involved. I don't really watch the show anymore because it's boring. I think it lost the magic that was in the beginning.

I'm not crazy about Belle. I like Red though, but they didn't use her and now she is on another show.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:11 AM
Absolute Fan

^ You're certainly entitled to your own opinion, but that's a sentiment that I cannot for the life of me understand. There was NEVER any indication that the show was never going to evolve beyond what it did in Season 1.

In fact, I feel fairly confident in saying that, if it hadn't evolved in S2, ratings would've tanked worse than they did and we'd be looking at yet another failure of a show instead of a show that remained successful enough despite losing some of its initial overall viewership to warrant not only a third season, but a spinoff as well.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

You are entitled to your own opinion as well. But its a fact that the writers took a very different road when it came to bringing Hook and Neverland on the show. And I'm not saying the show should have never evolved, it's just very focused on one aspect of the show and forgetting character driven storylines. All we are supposed to care about now is Neverland and whether emma/hook are going to get together. No thanks.

What happened to Regina's redemption storyline? What happened to actual character development? Red was basically marginalized so good on Meghan Ory for finding her own show.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
You are entitled to your own opinion as well. But its a fact that the writers took a very different road when it came to bringing Hook and Neverland on the show. And I'm not saying the show should have never evolved, it's just very focused on one aspect of the show and forgetting character driven storylines. All we are supposed to care about now is Neverland and whether emma/hook are going to get together. No thanks.

What happened to Regina's redemption storyline? What happened to actual character development? Red was basically marginalized so good on Meghan Ory for finding her own show.
Stories change and evolve; it's just a fact of storytelling, especially in television.

As far as 'things going in a different direction when it came to bringing Hook and Neverland into play', the only thing that truly changed, direction-wise, at least as far as I know, was Meghan's overall role, which is unfortunate only because of how it was handled behind-the-scenes.

With regards to Regina's redemption story, it's still in play as of the end of Season 2, so I'm not sure what your point of complaint on that front is.

As far as character development is concerned, there really isn't any way that they could continue to develop the characters in the same fashion they did in Season 1 beyond what they've already done.

All of this has nothing to do with Regina and Archie, though, so let's move on.

I'm surprised nobody has responded to my comment about the things that seem like they'd be evidence supporting a romance between Regina and Archie actually working against said pairing.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Extreme Fan

I wish it was Archie with Regina not Robin Hood
Old 11-16-2013, 02:09 PM
Extreme Fan

http://www.google.com/search?q=Regin...15%3B641%3B526

Here is a link to a Regina and Archie picture. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Last edited by mcclemes; 12-03-2013 at 09:30 PM
Old 12-06-2013, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois