Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Cydonia~ (View Post)

Yes, I don't think he will able to stay away from Emma. Or throwing more innuendo's at her.
Oh...HELL, I want more information for the next episode! More of Emma and Hook....

Mabe I should just wait for June or so and watch everything at once... No! Can't wait that long.

I wish soo much to see the bloopers for the fighting scene. Will be funny a lot I guess

Last edited by The dreamer; 12-03-2012 at 09:15 AM
Old 12-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

The hurt in his eyes here is very apparent. Subtle, but apparent. Colin did a great job delivering that moment. As did Jen, with Emma's realization of what she'd done to Hook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The dreamer (View Post)
I wish soo much to see the bloopers for the fighting scene. Will be funny a lot I guess
HOW awesome would this be?!

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

I agree about the wayColin delivered that line, that he wouldnt have..... he was genuine - he could have lied and be stubborn over it but he didnt

I so would of loved to see Colin and Jen's expression when they had to read that line about his sword lol
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 12-03-2012, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
I agree about the wayColin delivered that line, that he wouldnt have..... he was genuine - he could have lied and be stubborn over it but he didnt
And Emma could tell that he was being truthful. Which is why the realization hit her so hard, and her "what have I done?" look was so painful.

They've got some healing to do with each other!

Old 12-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

I think it pricks her when she realises how wrong she was about her instinct about leaving him, i think she constantly fighting that within her around him
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 12-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-pop G&Jo (View Post)
I was thinking the same thing about the heart snatching. He could fall for her and not have to worry about that being her demise because Cora has already tried.

I also thought it was interesting that he compared Emma to the bean. I felt like he was kinda admitting that he was interested in her before.
Yes! I think he took the bean he knew it could work. Maybe writers threw us that hint with him telling Emma about it, how it's regenerating so there's going to be Hook/Emma coming up, as writers love doing that.

I do think they'll be constantly in contact in STB too, there's Rumple and Belle who Hook obviously will want to toy and seek revenge but other than that he doesn't know anyone else so he might as well go for Emma. It'd be so fun to see him just hanging around annoying her
I think at this point now he won't be annoyed at her,rather he'll be very interested, she's one of very few that 'bested' him and that has to count for something.

"I will always find you."
Old 12-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessB (View Post)
I think at this point now he won't be annoyed at her,rather he'll be very interested, she's one of very few that 'bested' him and that has to count for something.
I think so too. I mean, her leaving him with the giant wasn't just a betrayal, but it ultimately impeded his mission to get to Storybrooke. Now that he is where he wants to be I don't think he'll be too bothered by her actions at the beanstalk. I think he'll be over it and will just want to flirt with her. I'm so excited to see how this progresses!
Old 12-03-2012, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

Old 12-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

The way he looks at her.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
I think it pricks her when she realises how wrong she was about her instinct about leaving him, i think she constantly fighting that within her around him
She knew the moment she clicked the lock around his wrist that she'd made the wrong decision. Her hesitation was clear, and he had to tell her "look at me" in order to get her to meet his eyes. She could read it in his face then, she knew she wasn't wrong about him...but she still couldn't take the chance, because of Henry.

Tragic. And fixable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessB (View Post)
Yes! I think he took the bean he knew it could work. Maybe writers threw us that hint with him telling Emma about it, how it's regenerating so there's going to be Hook/Emma coming up, as writers love doing that.
I wonder about that. I like to think he DIDN'T know that the bean could be regenerated in the waters (Cora had to explain the waters power to him anyway), he just took it as a souvenier because it did represent how he felt about Emma. Something so full of magic, hope and possibilities had turned dry and useless.

All because she couldn't bring herself to trust him.

Old 12-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

I like the analogy of the bean because although it was dried and dead, it regenerated. If he is comparing Emma to the bean, then that means that all that hope and possibility is renewed.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

All these Captain Innuendo gifs are making me get NO work done today.

Yeah.

Old 12-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

OMG. Look at his face in the first gif. He doesn't even have to say anything, is facial expression is innuendo enough.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Oh, and Hook using his hook to hitch her leg up?

Needs to be in a fanfic. A smutty one. NAO.

Old 12-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Loved that moment. Good form, indeed.