Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2013, 05:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #19: Because she could be the light to his dark world.

Welcome to the 19th
Hook & Emma

Appreciation Thread

- by Jensen_girl22 -

▮ captain swan r e a s o n s w e s h i p t h e m
  1. Because he'd never not fight for her.
  2. Because their pasts and backgrounds parallel one another.
  3. Because their love story will be epic, beautiful, wonderful, and phenomenal.
  4. Because their story parallels Snow and Charming's story.
  5. Because their love story has the potential to rival Rumpel/Belle's and Charming/Snow's.
  6. Because their chemistry is undeniable and off the charts.
  7. Because they both challenge each other.
  8. Because he will never abandon her.
  9. Because their love will be timeless.
  10. Because they are kindred spirits. - Jennifer
  11. Because she met her match in him. - Jennifer
  12. Because Jennifer hopes Emma has some romance in her life and the person who will bring that to her we want it to be Hook.
  13. Because they’re both thieves. They've come from troubled pasts. - Jennifer
  14. Because they've both lost a true love. So, there’s a lot that they recognize in each other. - Jennifer
  15. Because Captain Hook and Emma have had some really fun sort of different stuff this season, which has been nice. - Jennifer
  16. Because they definitely sort of have a connection. - Colin
  17. Because they have a very interesting dynamic between the two of them. - Colin
  18. Because Emma is obviously a strong character, strong-willed, and Hook is Captain Hook, you know? - Colin
  19. Because in some kind of weird way they respect each other. - Colin
  20. Because they can see elements of themselves in the other person. - Colin
  21. Because they have kind of a funny sort of relationship. - Colin
  22. Because Hook likes himself a pretty lady and he’s also not afraid to stand up to Emma, which not many people do, really. - Colin
  23. Because they both enjoy the banter that they have with each other. - Colin (And we enjoy it, too.)
  24. Because even though she pretends not to enjoy their banter, he definitely does. - Colin
  25. Because the challenge has sort of been set for Hook. - Colin
  26. Because like many CS shippers, Colin said, “I’m interested to see what way it’s going to go.” - Colin about Hook
  27. Because when Hook said, "I wouldn't have done that to you," he meant it. - Eddy Kitsis
  28. Because there are people that you just choose. - Eddy Kitsis
  29. Because I think he may care about you. - Cora
  30. Because Cora told Hook about the savior (Emma) and we saw it as a sign that one day they would meet.
  31. Because they helped bring the Hottest Sexual Tension of 2012 home for OUaT. - Buzzsugar
  32. Because they have us "Hooked."
  33. Because he sees her as more than a savior; he doesn't label her as such or concerns himself with it.
  34. Because with him she is something of an open book.
  35. Because they make quite a team.
  36. Because he chose her.
  37. Because they are equals.
  38. Because he's being intrigued by her and that's the first step.
  39. Because it was more than obvious that both were equally affected by one another in the more "serious" scenes they shared together.
  40. Because Emma is struggling not cause she thinks he's a bad guy and she's too good for him but because she has her own issues to get over.
  41. Because at this point we can see what Emma could bring to him as a whole, could make him think and care.
  42. Because Hook thinks it's a nice touch and we all agree with him.
  43. Because 2012 was amazing and 2013 will be epic.
  44. Because 2013 will be their year and the year we will set sail.
  45. Because 2013 will be the year of the (Captain) Swan!
  46. Because she never forgot her first beanstalk and it was with him.
  47. Because, as shippers, we have big hopes for them as a pairing and what they can bring to each other.
  48. Because he is always a gentleman.... with her.
  49. Because he was hoping it would be her.
  50. Because they seek each other out.
  51. Because we can't wait to see these two on our screens again.
  52. Because we cannot wait for her to find out he's in Storybrooke.
  53. Because we love to get spoiled with all that amazing Captain Swan fanart.
  54. Because we all have our fingers crossed for new Emma and Hook scenes.
  55. Because even a mention of them in January 6th's episode would be great.
  56. Because when Emma grabbed Hook and he told her, "It's about bloody time," we all agreed with him.
  57. Because he will never be done with her.
  58. Because Emma isn't afraid of Hook. She isn't easily scared and Hook likes that about her.
  59. Because even when they're legit fighting they still find ways to banter.
  60. Because there's still a lot that neither knows about the other and watching them react with each other as they go along will be interesting.
  61. Because on Emma's part it's about trust and for Hook it's about coming to terms with everything, including him realizing he's in love with Emma.
  62. Because the love stories that takes a lot of time to develop are always the most beautiful ones to watch.
  63. Because they were speaking of trust & abandonment in their first scene together, and those two things are very much at the heart of their relationship.
  64. Because CS is a ship liked by the media and every social media networking site out there; and the writers have also praised the relationship.
  65. Because we have faith in the writers.
  66. Because they come from different worlds, but are one in the same.
  67. Because he wouldn't have abandoned her on that beanstalk.
  68. Because they where in the timeless love promo together.
  69. Because we love all the Hook/Emma and Snow/Charming parallels.
  70. Because we love all the Hook/Emma and Tangled parallels.
  71. Because Emma/Hook meeting before we met Neal/Emma has to mean something.
  72. Because she could be the light to his dark world.
  73. Because they can save each other.
  74. Because they're both stubborn.
  75. Because they both love to wear leather.
  76. Because beautiful is reserved only for Emma.

▮ captain swan wishlist - what we want to see happen between them on the show
  1. Emma and Hook to have their first kiss preferably when they're having one of their verbal sparring matches.
  2. Another scenario in which they work together and Emma begins to trust Hook.
  3. To see some mutual trust start to peek over the horizon.
  4. For Hook to earn Emma's trust.
  5. Emma to fully trust Hook preferably by the end of Season Two.
  6. For her to find out he's in Storybrooke.
  7. Hook meets and talks to Henry while he goes to visit Emma.
  8. Prince Charming and/or Snow White confront Hook about his "infatuation" with their daughter.
  9. Everyone in town begins to notice the special bond between them.
  10. Emma to defend Hook while everyone else is against him.
  11. While they have one of their verbal sparring matches, Hook finally admits to Emma that he cares about her.
  12. In an epic battle, Hook tells Cora that she was right about him choosing Emma. Then Cora gets obliterated by Hook or Emma.
  13. For them to always choose each other.
  14. For them to have their own theme.
  15. For them to become canon.
  16. For Emma to get interested in him and finally take a chance on him.
  17. For there to be more silent hints in the show (the pirate key chain, Emma wanting to go to Neverland).
  18. For Emma not to have an excuse in grabbing Hook a second time.
  19. For Emma to be Hook's redemption.
  20. For a Hook - Emma centric promo.
  21. For Emma and Hook to be endgame.
  22. For Hook, Emma, and Henry to visit Neverland together.
  23. For them to meet each other halfway.
  24. For Hook to struggle with his feelings for Emma and the eventual evolution of it.
  25. For Emma to get over her own struggles so their relationship can progress even further.
  26. That they'll have their first kiss by the end of 2013.
  27. That the new year brings lots of CS goodies for us.
  28. For Hook to take Emma and Henry on some grand adventure.
  29. For their lives to be filled with obstacles, trials, and hardships, but for it to be also filled with love, laughter, and adventure.
  30. For Hook to be a constant feature in Emma's life before progressing onto more romantic ground.
  31. For Emma to keep Hook occupied cause she's the sheriff and she has to keep the peace.
  32. For the writers to build a solid foundation of CS' relationship this season.
  33. For the writers build CS up very carefully and very slowly.
  34. For them to share a strong bond and rely on each other.
  35. For them to learn a lot from each other.
  36. For them to share true love's kiss.
  37. For Emma to call him 'Killian'
  38. For Killian to call Emma: my love.
  39. For Emma to teach Hook how to drive.
  40. For Emma to make a deal with Gold in order to save Hook.
  41. For Hook to take Emma sailing on his ship.
  42. For Hook to teach Henry sailing.
  43. For Emma to be the one to find Hook after the car accident.
  44. We would love to see both Charming & Snow's reactions to Hook and Emma's relationship.
  45. For Snow to tell Charming that Emma and Hook deserve the same chance at love that they had, even though everyone seems against them.
  46. For us to see more of that jolly, charming, good-looking, and confident side of Hook more often and hopefully Emma will bring it out of him.
  47. For Emma to choose Hook as he has chosen her.
  48. For them to heal each other.
  49. For Jane Espenson to write more wonderful CS episodes like Tallahassee.
  50. For the writers to show their journey from the beginning all the way to the end where they will be endgame.

▮ captain swan s h i p p e r s
  1. ElizaSparrow
  2. Jamie Choate
  3. KeepThisaSecret
  4. Lennie1984
  5. Darkdoll59
  6. Moonlightstar
  7. Nemapasara
  8. Aurore59
  9. Cydonia
  10. Serenachan
  11. MaybeLove.
  12. Wes&FredFan
  13. Static Waves
  14. KOUAT12
  15. AllegraDante
  16. Jennax89
  17. Eireanne
  18. IceKat055
  19. Sixon_Love
  20. foxyfreds
  21. AragornsQueen
  22. andrea0594
  23. Jacquelyn
  24. AlwaysCB
  25. Dana ar
  26. Nilicat
  27. Vera-Sabe
  28. Julien Suncrisbe
  29. Deiaa
  30. Donnasos
  31. Moonauthor
  32. skje
  33. SNLostFan
  34. Elena_1716
  35. **bittersweet**
  36. Leah_LL_Fan
  37. The dreamer
  38. Lucas4Brooke
  39. hlgreenie
  40. PrincessB
  41. scififan2009
  42. Bookworm25
  43. Radames
  44. princessintraining
  45. mary ksand
  46. MaryLouMoriarty
  47. obisgirl
  48. CassandraBlu
  49. SNLostFan
  50. Jensen_girl22
  51. Green eyed stone
  52. NotYourChick86
  53. Angelcakes_UK
  54. CappieTauLove
  55. maryeemeeh
  56. thesecretlie
  57. Mirka
  58. serena22
  59. xNaley23x
  60. poesia1910
  61. xxxLP_TLAxxx
  62. linsxx3
Just ask to be added!

- by Jensen_girl22 -

the fault is in ourselves that we are underlings.
▮ captain swan l i n k s
F Yes, Emma and Hook
Hook Hearts Emma
Hook and Emma Livejournal

▮ captain swan s c e n e o f t h e m o m e n t

“I think that moment is the one when she realized she had to leave him up there,
because the fact that she would confide in him, that made her realize
‘I don’t like where this is going’ and
‘The last time I tried to trust somebody I got burned’”

Adam Horowitz, about the scene where Emma confesses to Hook that she was in love once.

▮ h o n o r a r y captain swan s h i p p e r s
Jane Espenson

Christine Boylan

Jennifer Morrison

Colin O'Donoghue
“They have a very interesting dynamic between the two of them because Emma is obviously a strong character, strong-willed, and Hook is Captain Hook, you know? So they have an interesting kind of back and forth."
"Hook and Emma, they have a kind of… a funny sort of relationship. I think they, in some kind of weird way, respect each other because they can see elements of themselves in the other person."
"I think they both enjoy the banter that they have with each other. Even though she pretends not to, he definitely does. I think there are very few women in Hook’s life who’ve ever gone, “Nope, not interested.” For him, that’s like, “Whoa.” The challenge has sort of been set."
Meghan Ory
"We are going to find out more about the romance between Emma and Hook, which is very interesting."
Adam Horowitz
"And it’s at that point we see that these two really work well together, they make a good team."
The Enemies (Colin's band)

Cora
"You chose her"
Kalinda Vazquez (@DJKidsparkle), 2.08 writer
"@Captain_Swan123 @danielthomsen Thanks for the kind words. Keep watching on the [Captain] Swan front, you might be surprised at what happens!"
"Next week's episode will not disappoint. As far as Hook and Emma...things may not be as they seem!"

i want to build myself

"They’re kindred spirits."
Jennifer Morrison, Examiner.com
▮ future titles
Because "you never forget your first."
Because “Hook may be a worthy adversary, but [Emma] is just as worthy right back at him.” Adam Horowitz
"I was hoping it'd be you." - Hook
"We do it side by side." - Emma
Because he loves a challenge.
Because they have both loved and lost.
Because she could not take a chance that she was wrong about him.
Because he wanted her to trust him.
Because he is always a gentleman.
Because he had been waiting to take her in his arms.
Because he wants to know whether she has ever even been in love.
Because he thinks she is a tough lass.
Because he thinks she will make a hell of a pirate.
Because he thinks she is perceptive.
Because they make quite the team.
Because he thinks she is "bloody brilliant! Amazing!"
"Everything we need is right in front of us." - Hook
"I had no idea you had such a soft side." -Emma "I don’t. I just like a fair fight." -Hook
Because it's just the beginning.
Because we're the same you and I.
Because Hook has been watching Emma's world from afar.
"A bit of advice? When I jab you with my sword, you'll feel it." Hook to Emma.
From Neverland to Storybrooke, they are timeless.
"They have a funny sort of relationship." - Colin
"They can see elements of themselves in the other person." - Colin
"He’s also not afraid to stand up to Emma, which I guess not many people do, really." - Colin
Because she'd pick him.
"Hey, beautiful." - Hook
Because Hook just got run over by a car & still comes onto Emma.
Because Emma wanted to hide Hook to keep him safe.
Because Rumple used Hook as a bargaining chip.
Because there are other parts still intact.

"They have a mutual respect."
Colin O'Donoghue, Examiner.com

F Yes, Emma and Hook
Hook Hearts Emma

"And it’s at that point we see that these two really work well together, they make a good team."
Adam Horowitz, about the scene where Emma and Hook knock out the giant, in the “Tallahassee” podcast
▮ captain swan f a n f i c t i o n
Kindred Spirits: Captain Swan ~ caught in the crossfire ~ drabble ~manners, manners ~ second star to the right

"I think we’re going to see some romantic inklings between Emma (Jennifer Morrison) and Hook for sure.
We saw that last week and I’m sure that will continue."

Meghan Ory, The Hollywood Reporter
▮ captain swan f a n v i d e o s
thorns and roses ~ in my veins ~no light, no light ~ fear and loathing ~ breaking your heart was never my intention ~ he changes her too

▮ previous t h r e a d s

Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #1: "As in Captain Hook?" "Ah! So you've heard of me"
Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #2 ~ : Because she isn't taking her eyes off him for a second and he would despair if she did
Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #3 ~ : "Is there hope for Hook/Emma?" "I don't see why not." - Jane Espenson
Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #4 ~ : "They're kindred spirits." ♥ "They have a mutual respect." - Jennifer&Colin
Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #5 ~ : "Normally, I prefer to do other more enjoyable activities with a woman on her back." - Hook
Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #6: "She's met her match in him" - Jennifer Morrison
Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #7: "You would've done the same." - Emma "Actually no." - Hook
Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #8: Because she's his 'bean' - a symbol of something magical & full of hope
http://www.fanforum.com/f373/captain...olin-63081862/
Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #10: Because with him "[she] is something of an open book."
Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #11: Because Hook & Emma did help bring Hottest Sexual Tension of 2012 home for OUaT" - Buzzsugar
Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #12: Because love has been all too rare their lives.
Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #13: Because he chose her.
Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #14: "I think they both enjoy the banter that they have with each other." - Colin
Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #15: "Even though she pretends not to enjoy their banter, he definitely does." - Colin
Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #16: "Come. Everything we need is right in front of us." - Hook
http://www.fanforum.com/f373/captain...s-me-63083392/
Captain Swan {Hook/Emma} #18: Because they share similar scars and they could heal each other.

▮ picture o f t h e m o m e n t

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr

Last edited by Vera-Sabe; 01-21-2013 at 01:03 PM
Old 01-19-2013, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

TYFTNT!

To continue the past discussion they're more storylines to pursue with Hook. Trust guys he's a character I have no doubt they intend on keeping for the long run of the show and his relationship with Emma will be one in the same mindset as Snowing and Rumbelle as the show has clearly shown us and not to mention that awesome promo.

No worries guys at all, it's all going to be good. Only one more day till a new Once.

I think I will really love this one.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
TYFTNT!

To continue the past discussion they're more storylines to pursue with Hook. Trust guys he's a character I have no doubt they intend on keeping for the long run of the show and his relationship with Emma will be one in the same mindset as Snowing and Rumbelle as the show has clearly shown us and not to mention that awesome promo.

No worries guys at all, it's all going to be good. Only one more day till a new Once.

TFTNT !

Thank you for all your answers. Since you're all optimistic, I'll try to believe that Hook's gonna stay. I really hope that he will.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
TYFTNT!

I agree, there's a lot more story to tell with Hook. We never saw Hook in neverland and that's verry important to him as a character if you look at the Peter Pan story. And there is also the story of CS, not to mention Hook stetteling in storybrooke. Like I said to many storys that could be told to let him go. Not to mention his populairity is another reason for not letting him go.

Two more days for me . I'm sure the episode will be great. It'll better be cause after that two weeks waiting for new episodes and no new CS scenes in that periode of time.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Going to be bring this over from the previous thread!

Mirka: Don't worry too much. Even if Hook's chances are very slim right now, they won't kill him off. Adam and Eddy have both said that they're excited about him, excited they brought him on the show, and that they want to play around with him for a long time. So, he's here to stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green eyed stone (View Post)
I also don't have any worries about Hook leaving the show. They made him a regulair after episode 13 (ifI remember right). Why would they do that if they don't have any use for Hook on the show. He's here to stay. Just look at the positive reaction he's been having from the fans, the media and most important the writters. He's not going anywhere.

I also don't fear what happend to Graham to happen to Hook as well. I mean they did it already. It wouldn't be verry original to do it again with a person who Emma is involved with. I also inmagine that the writters where getting alot of negative responses for killing Graham. Inmagine the responses when they kill of Hook. They won't go there I'm sure of it.

Thanks for wanting to open Vera.
No problem, Wilma.

ITA with everything you said.

Yeah, Adam and Eddy have both said that they still get death threats about what they did to Graham.

I don't think that they will do the same with Hook. Like I mentioned above, they want him on the show, they want to tell more of his story, and they're excited about him.

Plus, like you said, mostly everyone has embraced this character; from fans, the media, the creators/writers, etc. Thus, it will be a low blow if they just up and killed him. No one will like that.

So, yes, he's here to stay.

Old 01-19-2013, 05:41 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

She could his light

Vera - i totally get it what you said, yes Hook and Rumpel will never be friends or whatever but like you and i said they cant atleast not destory one another and the town

I agree i think there is alot that can be told about Hook.... and more so with Emma, his present and future, and maybe we can see him in past scenes like in the fairytales, how he was before and what he did (even though we kinda know what he did and so on) but story wise would be nice to see, like how they just did with Belle's episode last week and so on....
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 01-19-2013, 05:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera-Sabe (View Post)
Going to be bring this over from the previous thread!

Mirka: Don't worry too much. Even if Hook's chances are very slim right now, they won't kill him off. Adam and Eddy have both so they're excited about him, excited they brought him on the show, and they want to play around with him a long time. So, he's here to stay.

No problem, Wilma.

ITA with everything you said.

Yeah, Adam and Eddy have both said that they still get death threats about what they did to Graham

I don't think that they will do the same with Hook. Like I mentioned above, they want him on the show, they want to tell more of his story, and they're excited about him.

Plus, like you, mostly everyone has embraced this character; from fans, the media, the creators/writers, etc. Thus, it will be a low blow if they just up and killed him. No one will like that.

I read about the death threads thing. Some fans are taking it a bit to far I guess. But I'm sure it where not serieus death threads.

I know, the things they said about Hook are making me confident that we see a lot more of him. I'm also not really afraid that he'' disapear to the background now his revenge is done (like they do with Ruby and Belle a lot). To much story to tell, especillay involving Emma .
Old 01-19-2013, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, Adam and Eddy have both said that they still get death threats about what they did to Graham.

Still on about Graham from fans - i understand the shock of it when it first happened, i thought ppl might be over it now or atleast what the narrative told you

Quote:

Plus, like you said, mostly everyone has embraced this character; from fans, the media, the creators/writers, etc. Thus, it will be a low blow if they just up and killed him. No one will like that.

I agree seems to be his character mostly everyone has embraced and also CS pairing (though from what i see there is a mininum bunch who just hate for the sake it but i would like to think there are way more ppl that like him, then a small bunch who are dont - so that will alway outweigh the mininum - am i right in thinking that?)
Old 01-19-2013, 06:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
Still on about Graham from fans - i understand the shock of it when it first happened, i thought ppl might be over it now or atleast what the narrative told you

I agree seems to be his character mostly everyone has embraced and also CS pairing (though from what i see there is a mininum bunch who just hate for the sake it but i would like to think there are way more ppl that like him, then a small bunch who are dont - so that will alway outweigh the mininum - am i right in thinking that?)
I guessed people would be over Graham to by now, it's been over a year. I remember beeing pretty pissed that they killed Charly on lost but I just accepted it and continued watching. Like I said some fans are taking it a bit to far.

I agree, when I'm on the web I see the majority liking Hook and CS. There's a small group that doesn't. Those are mostly Rumbelle or Neal / Emma shippers. But I also think it's impossible for everyone to like the same pairing. As long as the majority is rooting for CS and the writters and the media as well, I;m happy. And right now I'm verry happy with the way things are going.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

I think with Graham, i assume most ppl didnt see it coming...... so that might of been a shocker, but i think it made sense in a way.... and really him and Emma really had a basic attraction, like a normal thing between a guy and girl- he liked her, she liked him, it was about finally being able to admit that, i think i accepted Graham's death and moved on, but he didnt deserve to die the way he did!

Though i did like the whole Snow White and Huntman thing (and also coz i couldnt get into shipping Snow and Charming/MM and David in S1 (i think for me they were just neutral - just go with the story and the show, coz i didnt really ship anyone in S1 at all until CS happened) - i wouldnt say i am on the ship bandwagon of Snowing, but i do like it now that they are an unit in season 2 and with Emma)

I agree its impossible for everyone to like the same pairing but as you say majority of what i have seen and come across ship CS and like Hook.... and see the depth into them and him.... and i see a small bunch who dont like them and him, so i think majority is what matters which we have in this fandom over anything and the buzz it seems

Last edited by Lennie1984; 01-19-2013 at 06:43 AM
Old 01-19-2013, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT As always, the title is

Quote:
I guessed people would be over Graham to by now, it's been over a year. I remember beeing pretty pissed that they killed Charly on lost but I just accepted it and continued watching. Like I said some fans are taking it a bit to far.
Yeah, I agree! If a character I love dies/or leaves and I can't watch the show without him/her in it then I just stop watching the show! No need to mourn over it for years or send threats to TPTB for it

I also think that a LOT of people love Captain Swan and the way it's written! It's what helps me stay positive about them and what might happen to them in the future
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 01-19-2013, 06:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Everyone: I have the link to the interview where Adam and Eddy say they still get death threats about Graham.

Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz Talk ONCE UPON A TIME Season 2, the Addition of Ethan Embry and Lesley Nichols, and Much More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
TFTNT

She could his light

Vera - i totally get it what you said, yes Hook and Rumpel will never be friends or whatever but like you and i said they cant atleast not destory one another and the town

I agree i think there is alot that can be told about Hook.... and more so with Emma, his present and future, and maybe we can see him in past scenes like in the fairytales, how he was before and what he did (even though we kinda know what he did and so on) but story wise would be nice to see, like how they just did with Belle's episode last week and so on....
Yes, I love the title, too. She could be his light! In my head!canon, they are both each other's light in their dark worlds already.

Your comment about Hook and Rumpel made me: . It's a WIN.

I mean, I can just imagine the scenario in my mind right now, Lennie:

They brought about the Apocalypse. Hook and Rumpel destroyed the whole town. Everyone is dead, including Emma and Belle. Rumpel killed Emma and Hook killed Belle. Now, they're both standing off on the street in front of the clock tower, facing each other to the bitter end, like in some old western movie.

Then they charge each other. Killian, with his hook, wounds Rumpel in the stomach, then pierces his chest where his heart resides. He deals a final blow by slicing his neck. Rumpel, meanwhile, jabs his hand in Hook's chest, rips out his heart and crushes it. Hook dies instantly. Though, Rumpel's death is not as quick, he starts bleeding from his neck. He falls down and ends up dying in a pool of his own blood.

Then their souls wind up in the Enchanted Forest Heaven, reuniting with all of their loved ones. What, are they still going to try to cause pain and suffering to each other in the afterlife as well? Then the show is going to end just like that. Come now!

But... I know this won't happen. Ever.

That's why I hope Hook and Rumpel can stop causing each other pain, misery, and suffering. It needs to stop eventually. It won't do themselves or anyone else any good if they continue. Besides, Emma will have a hard time getting together with Hook if Hook and Rumpel keep going at it.

Yes, I'm very interested in learning about Hook's past Fairy-tale life; what he was like before he met Milah, how he became a pirate and a pirate captain, what made him want to become a pirate in the first place, and what happened to his parents. Not to mention how he found out about Neverland and what kind of adventures he had there.

He intrigues me very much as a character and his back story intrigues me as well. But, of course, Hook's present and future story with Emma intrigues me, too. I can't wait to see how their journey will go and how their story will be fleshed out.

Quote:
I read about the death threads thing. Some fans are taking it a bit to far I guess. But I'm sure it where not serieus death threads.

I know, the things they said about Hook are making me confident that we see a lot more of him. I'm also not really afraid that he'' disapear to the background now his revenge is done (like they do with Ruby and Belle a lot). To much story to tell, especillay involving Emma .
Yeah, I hope these fans aren't really serious about these death threats. But if they are serious and I'm sorry to say this, these fans have major issues and need help. Seriously.

ITA with you what you said.

Hook is such an interesting and iconic character. The fact that Emma is his potential love interest spices and spikes it up even more. It would be a total waste if they kill him. Not to mention, this will cause his chance with Emma and Emma's chance with Hook (sorry I didn't realize I said Emma twice ) to burst into flames and die.

But, again, I really do think this will not be the case at all. They know that they have a goldmine with Hook and with Emma/Hook. They're not gonna let this opportunity pass them by. Besides, CS parallels Snowing so much that it's not even funny.

Last edited by Vera-Sabe; 01-19-2013 at 06:59 AM
Old 01-19-2013, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

I think Rumpel should atleast come to the conclusion that Hook was goog to go after him after what he did and understand that, and atleast see that his love Belle is still alive not gone or dead forever... Hook only hurt him where it hurt, his heart and his love.... and we know why he did, he didn't do coz hey I like torturing ppl without any reason, we understood Hook's pov and his reason to get justice . I personally think Rumpel needs to see all this.

I think we can see how he was before he met Milah, I mean we see him as this jolly charming good looking and confident pirate (doing pirate things LOL), but like u I don't mind seeing how he became a pirate and how it started etc.....

Emma-Hook meeting before we met Neal-Emma has to mean something , and kindred spirits and someone they have met their match in, and what we saw and like you say they are somewhat parallels to Snowing
Old 01-19-2013, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I mean, I can just imagine the scenario in my mind right now, Lennie:

They brought about the Apocalypse. Hook and Rumpel destroyed the whole town. Everyone is dead, including Emma and Belle. Rumpel killed Emma and Hook killed Belle. Now, they're both standing off on the street in front of the clock tower, facing each other to the bitter end, like in some old western movie.

Then they charge each other. Killian, with his hook, wounds Rumpel in the stomach, then pierces his chest where his heart resides. He deals a final blow by slicing his neck. Rumpel, meanwhile, jabs his hand in Hook's chest, rips out his heart and crushes it. Hook dies instantly. Though, Rumpel's death is not as quick, he starts bleeding from his neck. He falls down and ends up dying in a pool of his own blood.

Then their souls wind up in the Enchanted Forest Heaven, reuniting with all of their loved ones. What, are they still going to try to cause pain and suffering to each other in the afterlife as well? Then the show is going to end just like that. Come now!

But... I know this won't happen. Ever.
Hey, that kind of crap copout writing worked on Lost!

I had forgotten TPTB mentioning how so many people were still upset about Graham's death. While I still mourn him and would love to see him back in as many Huntsman flashbacks as possible, I think my main gripe about it was how no one seems to remember that Regina murdered him.

Love how momma!Snow has witnessed some big Captain Swan moments.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
Hey, that kind of crap copout writing worked on Lost!

I had forgotten TPTB mentioning how so many people were still upset about Graham's death. While I still mourn him and would love to see him back in as many Huntsman flashbacks as possible, I think my main gripe about it was how no one seems to remember that Regina murdered him.
Yeah, that what I was thinking Judging by people's reactions, I'm not sure it worked so much though ^^

I think that's my main problem too, why no one ever mentions his death or the fact that Regina actually killed him I liked him as the huntsman, not so much as Graham though so I didn't really mourn his death whatsoever.

I really love how Snow always caught up on Hook/Emma having important moment/tension

Vera: I'm sorry but that scenario you wrote was horrible

Btw, I answered to your PM
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!