Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2013, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think they worked together willingly though. I think that Hook would have had to settle some sort of debt OR he is in debt.
Old 01-26-2014, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

For those who live in Minnesota check out Robbie film and help a great cause on Fe 4th.

Peter Pan @RobbieKay_ in @OnceABC
stars in @WaysToLiveMovie Join @LLS_MN

Feb 4 for private screening get tickets Ways To Live Forever: An LLS Movie Premiere | LLS Fundraiser

Quote:
World Wide Motion Pictures Corporation, Minnesota Oncology, and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society present

Ways To Live Forever

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftxB...layer_embedded

get tickets here
Ways To Live Forever: An LLS Movie Premiere | LLS Fundraiser

Join us in recognition of World Cancer Day on Tuesday, February 4th for a night at the movies with LLS! Popcorn in plenty, LLS t-shirts and swag for sale at the door, cash bar open to adults, movie introduction by Dr. Steven Rousey from MN Oncology, and all ticket proceeds going towards groundbreaking research and patient assistance-- what better way to spend a Tuesday night?

$10 tickets online, $15 tickets at the door (Please invite friends & family!)
TO PURCHASE: Simply click "Donate" here on this page--$10 per ticket you would like to reserve. When prompted on the "Thank You" page, please print out your receipt if you desire. We will also have a list at the door of all purchases made so no worries if printing is not possible.

Location: The Woman's Club of Minneapolis: 410 Oak Grove Street, Minneapolis, MN 55403

DIRECTIONS & PARKING: The Woman's Club of Minneapolis is located one block south of Loring Park, on the east side of Hennepin Ave. There are two parking lots on Oak Grove St. dedicated to its guests, one next to the club and the other is east and across the street. Guests may use either lot until midnight. Street parking is also available around Loring Park or on Oak Grove St.

6:00 pm-- Doors open & cash bar open
7:00 pm-- Introduction by General Manager of The Woman's Club of Minneapolis and Dr. Rousey, with movie beginning directly after
--------------------------------------------------------

Run Time: 95 min.
Rating: PG-13
Synopsis: Like most inquisitive boys, 12-year old Sam wants to know about UFOs, horror movies, ghosts, and girls. Sam also has leukemia, and although the adults in his life don’t want him to dwell on it, Sam wants to know everything about his disease and death, a possibility he might face. Together with his best friend, Felix, he embarks on a "scientific investigation" with questions, observations, evidence, reflections, and lists of all the things he wants to do someday -- like breaking a world record, flying in a blimp, kissing a girl for the first time, and experiencing what it’s like to be a teenager. In this poignant yet ultimately uplifting tale, Sam and his family face the immensity of an uncertain future with love, humor, and a touch of the unexpected.

Starring Robbie Kay (ABC's Once Upon A Time, Peter Pan), Ben Chaplin (The Truth About Cats and Dogs, The Thin Red Line, The Remains of the Day), and Greta Scacchi (The Player, Emma, Jefferson in Paris).
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 05-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really want more of these two next season, if it's possible
Old 05-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

In flashbacks?
Old 05-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

That seems possible, I just want more of hooks back story... hopefully bringing in tink too
Old 04-09-2015, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

Source: dreamyartistroxy3

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 04-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amazing art!
Old 01-15-2016, 01:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lovely art
Old 06-12-2016, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Please Join the Colin O'Donoghue posting challenge: http://www.fanforum.com/f456/colins-...16-a-63172822/
Old 02-18-2017, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Congrats to the artist. It's a beautiful piece.