Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2015, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Wow, ok don't get me wrong, thought that was the weakest episode so far, but it gave some very needed BG so....
-Arthur you little piece of....I'm killing you
-Snowing were fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't expect the double twist at the end, them together but no, Arthur is still shady
-Little Regina and OQ but ok, it's coming I'm sure. Plus I love the sass never leaves
-Merida is in Arthur's dungeon????????????? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
-My woobie weak Rumple, tied, again, and very very scared.....
-5x05 is gonna kill me, I'm sure

RoseBennett
Old 10-18-2015, 06:11 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think Emma is thinking clearly. Rumple, even a confused (never cowardly) Rumple is her biggest threat...and she wants to make him a hero? Oh denial, you aren't just a river in Egypt. lol
Old 10-18-2015, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh Arthur what a iil piece of sht!!!!!

and Gwen well the poor loser is under that fcking red dust!!! in that FAKE kingdom

now Snowing is under that freaking spell UGH thats bad really bad
thats why Emma was so cold to Snow when they went back to storybrooke she thinks Snow gave her away to Arthur or something like that.

I also think she took Killian's and henry's memories to protect them or something like that.

the next episode DREAMCATCHERS OMG

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 10-18-2015, 06:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Is anyone seeing what I see? Arthur using that sand to make his wife and Snowing his puppets has to be the reason Emma gave into darkness. She had just managed to get the Dark One out of her head for a little while so obviously that changed. I wouldn't be surprised if Emma erased their memories because deep inside she wanted them to forget being a part of Arthur's plan. Emma felt betrayed so she regressed them back to before the sand's influence when they were looking out for her.
Old 10-18-2015, 06:34 PM
Passionate Fan

I was in Camelot in high school and I really disliked Lancelot and Guinevere in that but Mordred was the villain. It doesn't make sense the way they are writing it that Arthur is the villain since he pulled the sword out of the stone. Why would Merlin lead Arthur there if he was shady? It is Peter Pan all over again. I hate when they make the good ones the villains and the villains the heroes. I know it is their show and I like how they wrote Rumple and Regina and some of the other villains by not making them the one note villains they were in their stories but they made Peter a sociopath and Arthur, God knows what is wrong with him. It doesn't make sense to me. Although I understood Peter's characterization because even though he was the hero, he did have characteristics of selfishness, even if I didn't like him being the bad guy but I am at a loss about Arthur. All in all, this wasn't a good one episode because there was too much confusion and captain swan though I did like Snowing teaming up. I wonder though if Guinevere is still under the influence of the sand. It would make me uncomfortable to see true love free Guinevere from this because her and Lancelot being together, well I was raised to see adultery for what it is, a sin that endangers your immortal soul. No good can come from it.
I am looking forward to next week and I hope Meridia is able to help Rumple stand up to the Dark One.
Old 10-18-2015, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

I loved that Snowing came together and it was a plan. Because i was really getting annoyed with them playing the dagger like it was pass the parcel thing.
Cute Henry, Emma & Hook scene.
Beautiful shot of Emma & Hook at the end.
It somewhat felt like Emma & Hook will be connected to Camelot the way Arthur and Guinverve were but in a good positive way. Foreshadowing.
White Picket Fence, they talked about it awww. And Emma kept the rose <3

Last edited by HazelEyes008; 10-18-2015 at 06:55 PM
Old 10-18-2015, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this ep! From Snowing to CaptainSwan Kissing after
the horseback ride...I didn't get the 5 year thing either but
as we know, there are multiple time lines...maybe they'll
explain it later.
Old 10-18-2015, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think to the characters they were talking in curse time. Like five years before the curse

Well Arthur started out good as a kid but his obsession to rule and get the sword caused him to stop being a worthy king
Old 10-18-2015, 08:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I hate when they make the good ones the villains and the villains the heroes.

I love it because it shows an originality of mind and a willingness to do the unexpected.

Quote:
It would make me uncomfortable to see true love free Guinevere from this because her and Lancelot being together, well I was raised to see adultery for what it is, a sin that endangers your immortal soul. No good can come from it.

Adultery can be a terrible thing. But I don't see it as a sin that can endanger someone's immortal soul.

I was disappointed that Snow and David's quarrel ended by the end of the episode. I see that Horowitz and Kitsis have resumed giving them minor conflicts that are quickly resolved. Disappointing.

I'm a little confused about something. How could Lancelot nearly find himself taken over by the entity inside that vault in the past, when it was already supposed to be inside Rumpelstiltskin? Or did the entity temporarily leave Rumpel's body while they were inside the fault? Was that a fake entity created by Rumpel?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.

Last edited by DR76; 10-18-2015 at 08:37 PM
Old 10-18-2015, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Plus it was just a kiss and she was going to stay with Arthur if stopped his obsession with the sword but he choose the selfish way

AE have been doing twists on stories since s1, they made Snow a bandit, regina have a good side, Rumple not a short elf, the Miller daughter evil, etc
Old 10-18-2015, 08:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I think to the characters they were talking in curse time. Like five years before the curse

Well Arthur started out good as a kid but his obsession to rule and get the sword caused him to stop being a worthy king
That still wouldn't make sense because of the gauntlet, which Rumple stated to Belle he had gotten when he went to Camelot. He was obviously in love with Belle at that time, which places it closer to the time of the curse than five year before it.
Old 10-18-2015, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well it's been almost two years since the curse broke so we can add another three years before the curse broke
It feels like five years to the Camelot characters which is the two years after the curse broke plus the three before the curse broke

Arthur reminds me of stephen in the Angelina Jolie movie Maleficent he starts of as a sweet kid but his need for power made him evil
Old 10-18-2015, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

So.... Arthur's a jerk. Not too happy about that...

I'm partial to Lancelot and Guinevere. They had the truer love to me, but opinions vary on them.

This episode was just..... poor

Not enough Regina or OQ
Old 10-18-2015, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
I'm partial to Lancelot and Guinevere. They had the truer love to me, but opinions vary on them.
Agree with you about Lancelot and Gwen. They have the true love vibe to me.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 10-18-2015, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I loved it. It was nice a happy Cs episode after the angst of 5.03 and the camelot stuff was intresting