Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2015, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

The Broken Kingdom {5.04} - Episode Discussion

"The Broken Kingdom" {5.04} - Episode Discussion

“Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

WHEN SHE LEARNS KING ARTHUR MAY BE HIDING HIS TRUE INTENTIONS, MARY MARGARET MUST CONVINCE DAVID AND THE HEROES OF HER SUSPICION BEFORE THEY JEOPARDIZE EMMA’S SAFETY, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”
Sinqua Walls Guest Stars as Lancelot, Joana Metrass Guest Stars as Guinevere and Liam Garrigan Guest Stars as King Arthur

“The Broken Kingdom” – After receiving a cryptic warning from Lancelot about Arthur’s intentions, Mary Margaret realizes Arthur may be the heroes’ biggest threat, but when she is unable to convince David of the danger, she takes matters into her own hands. Meanwhile, Hook’s unwavering love for Emma provides a glimmer of hope in her struggle against the unrelenting voice of Rumplestiltskin. In a Camelot flashback, Guinevere senses that Arthur is losing his way, consumed by his obsession with making Excalibur whole, so she sets out with Lancelot on her own quest into the heart of darkness. In Storybrooke, Dark Emma unleashes a secret weapon in the next phase of her plan to find the brave soul she needs to draw Excalibur from the stone, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch/Zelena and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Liam Garrigan as King Arthur, Joana Metrass as Guinevere, Andrew Jenkins as Percival, Olivia Steele Falconer as Violet, Gabe Khouth as Mr. Clark/Sneezy, Michael Coleman as Happy, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, Mig Macario as Bashful and Raphael Alejandro as Roland.

“The Price” was written by Andrew Chambliss & Dana Horgan, and directed by Romeo Tirone.ABC

Old 10-18-2015, 03:11 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening!

RoseBennett
Old 10-18-2015, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

TFTNT

Looking forward to tonight
Old 10-18-2015, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Once day!

Thanks for opening the thread.
Old 10-18-2015, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy once day everyone
Old 10-18-2015, 11:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Happy Once Day all! With so many forces working against eachother, and evil being so powerful, I really hope we see good gain some ground tonight.
Old 10-18-2015, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 10-18-2015, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww Bex is awesome
Old 10-18-2015, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
Happy Once Day all! With so many forces working against eachother, and evil being so powerful, I really hope we see good gain some ground tonight.
I hope so too!
Old 10-18-2015, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy once day
Old 10-18-2015, 05:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

All these secrets, lies, working apart instead of together, it's no wonder at all how Emma lost the battle against the Dark One in her mind, and seized the dagger for herself. Yep it's that stupid sand keeping everyone on Arthur's side that ruined everything.

Last edited by Captain Riterra Smith; 10-18-2015 at 06:02 PM
Old 10-18-2015, 06:02 PM
Loyal Fan

What the heck? This episode made no sense to me. Five years ago? Wouldn't it be closer to say 35 years ago?
Old 10-18-2015, 06:05 PM
Passionate Fan

WOW Such an amazing episode! The writers really got me(and, judging from Twitter they got A LOT of people) with Snowing and thinking David spilled everything to Arthur/betrayed Snow. Snowing truly is the ultimate power couple.

I really enjoyed the backstory of Guinevere/Lancelot/Arthur; it broke my heart to see what Arthur has done to poor guinevere (another thing the show runners fooled me with, as I originally didn’t trust her ). The look on Lancelot’s face at the end

I love the idea of Rumple being the hero, but don’t like him being back in “coward mode”.

And the Captain Swan scenes were AMAZING!!
Old 10-18-2015, 06:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
What the heck? This episode made no sense to me. Five years ago? Wouldn't it be closer to say 35 years ago?
You're right. A glaring continuity error because five years a go, the Dark One and his dagger were in Storybrook.
But as for the here and now, I hardly think using Merida and Rumple as her own personal action figures is going to produce the hero Emma needs. I don't know if I think such a hero can even exist right this moment.
Old 10-18-2015, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good twist with snowing I should have figured it out