Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2016, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So I didn't see this episode until later.

First of all I didn't understand why the Charmings didn't take emma to the liberary what did they think she would do hit them with a book. I know they wanted to illustrate them not trusting emma but that was extreme.

they should have done the locator spell from the beginning or at least split.

Well we know that it was belle. I do understand that she needed time I think what was missing was a scene where she talks to mm or regina

Last edited by fox24; 03-04-2016 at 06:39 PM
Old 03-04-2016, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

99 Episodes in 99 Days
Episode 5x10 | “Broken Heart” | #98
Written by: Dana Horgan & Tze Chun
Directed by: Romeo Tirone
In a Camelot flashback, Hook becomes a Dark One and his lust for revenge against Rumplestiltskin is reignited. When Emma and Hook disagree about their best course of action, the final pieces of the puzzle are revealed as events in Camelot catch up to the present and we witness a charged confrontation between the forces of light and dark that sends our heroes on a collision course with destiny. Meanwhile, in Storybrooke, Hook’s centuries old lust for revenge against Gold puts both of their fates in jeopardy while Emma’s love faces the ultimate test as she tries to convince Hook to turn away from the darkness before she, Mary Margaret, David and Regina embark on a new mission as an unsuspected evil is released.
Old 03-04-2016, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my, this was a painful episode
Old 03-04-2016, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
So I didn't see this episode until later.

First of all I didn't understand why the Charmings didn't take emma to the liberary what did they think she would do hit them with a book. I know they wanted to illustrate them not trusting emma but that was extreme.

they should have done the locator spell from the beginning or at least split.

Well we know that it was belle. I do understand that she needed time I think what was missing was a scene where she talks to mm or regina
Oh the pain pain. I still have the same opinions I did when I posted this. I just felt there were so many missing pieces and things that didn't make sense
Old 03-04-2016, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was so challenging to watch, and Emma's single tear rolling down her cheek - shattered me. I felt so deeply sad for her.

Ughhh, painfully wonderful.
Old 03-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The acting was great
Old 01-02-2017, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

++
Old 01-06-2017, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OUAF Top 35
#34: 'Once you go green, you'll never go queen,' "Broken Heart"

| This quote from “Broken Heart” in season 5 made many Oncers laugh out loud. All of the characters have had zingers over the years but this one went above the norm with its hurtful yet hilarious tone. It’s one of the sickest burns ever, one of the best lines of the entire show, and it was delivered by Rebecca Mader with a wicked glee that forever cemented Zelena as the witch we love to hate. Kudos all around to the writers who came up with that one!
Old 05-04-2017, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh hell this was a painful episode, more so than previous painful episodes and that's saying something.

First of all, Rumbelle. Rumple is finally becoming the man Belle deserves and she walks away now?! I understand why she doesn't want to start up their relationship proper again straight away. He had hurt her so many times and I get that she wants to let her own heart heal, but she could have said to him to give her time. That scene was so heart-breaking, just when I thought things were finally about to bloom for them, especially considering another ship is crumbling to pieces right now - I'll get to them a bit later. I know this doesn't mean it's end-game for Rumbelle but I can't bear having to wait further for their happy ending. I just hope Rumple doesn't falter after all this and can continue to show Belle just how much he has changed, even though he already proven a lot to her. He fought DO Killian with bravery, using a pirate sword that's clearly much smaller and less powerful than Excalibur, used his intelligence to win and retrieve the sword, and won with honour by not killing him. I like how he admitted to Belle that even though he is not a coward anymore, years of being a coward doesn't make up for it yet. It may take time, but I hope he continues on this path.

Next, Regina, Robin and Zelena. I love how the baby's name was just Baby Hood. I wonder when and how Robin and Zelena will name the baby. I mean, Zelena really has no right to name the child herself, given that she was conceived through Zelena's deception and manipulation of Robin, let alone be allowed to keep her, even if she is her mother. So I'm glad the baby was sent to stay with Robin. But, through amazing yet unsurprising compassion, Regina and Robin agree to let Zelena have visitation rights to her daughter. Regina's love of her son Henry turned her round she believes that maybe Zelena's love for her daughter could help redeem her too. Wow. After all that Zelena has done, Regina has compassion for her Wicked sister. Because she admits that no matter how wicked Zelena thinks she is, she is nothing compared to what she herself did as the Evil Queen, and her love for Henry is what helped made her who she is today. I just hope that faith in Zelena prevails for all their sakes. Mind you, I don't really want Zelena to be redeemed. She's far too much fun as the Wicked Witch and whilst I absolutely loved that scene I still resent that she had that baby by manipulating Robin in the first place.

Now, on to the main plot of the episode, with Killian becoming the DO thanks to Emma saving his life. This was so painful. I can't even. With Killian now the DO, the whole big deal of Emma being the DO has now felt....pointless kinda?! I don't know how to explain it, but it all seems like such a huge mess. Emma isn't acting like the darkness is inside her as much as was shown in previous episodes. So....back in Camelot, Emma believed that they could both fight the darkness together. I liked how it was she who told him how to take DO Rumple out of his mind this time (like how he did for her) but Killian was so angry with her for making him a DO he let the darkness of revenge and fury seep in. Just when she thought she got through to him by telling him she loves him and he tells her he loves her too, he was deceiving her and goes to Merlin, takes out his heart, and crushes it into the potion....NOOOO! And so Emma takes him out, brings everyone else back to Granny's, and uses the Dreamcatchers to wipe their memories and casts the curse back into Storybrooke....so that's how it all happened. Finally the pieces of the puzzle are back together, and Emma got the dreamcatchers back to get everyone's memories back. Emma and Henry! I'm glad it took Henry at least a little while to trust his mother again, after all, the way she broke his heart felt unfixable. But she was willing to work as a team to put everything right again instead of on her own and it was sweet to see them back at Operation Cobra again.

The ending though! All the DO's! It looks like all hell is going to break lose!
Old 05-04-2017, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wasent a fan of this episode. I think of it as a chapter I don't like. Colin and Bobby acting were great but I felt everything went to fast
Old 05-05-2017, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really love this episode, as much as it was painful to watch, I can't help but love Dark Hook, and the story is so great!