Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

For a moment I thought Aurora would bring Phillip back with true love's kiss.

Sucks that he died.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeLove. (View Post)
This was a amazing episode!! I loved Mulan and I loved Aurora.

It was sad to see Philip 'die'

Love all the reunions I knew I would get tears in my eyes!!

Can't wait to see Emma & Snow with Mulan & Aurora
This! I need to rewatch Belle's scenes because they froze up on me.

I wonder who else is in this "haven" in FTL.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We are allowed to talk about the episode?

ok..... Wraiths....not very original... more like Harry Potter

and I Snow and Emma can get back to StoryBrooke for Henry....

I didn't like Prince Phillip getting his soul sucked out in the very first eipisode

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 10-01-2012 at 04:13 PM
Old 09-30-2012, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

I am not a big fan of Aurora. She annoyed me.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:42 PM
Extreme Fan

I enjoyed it. I thought it was a solid season opener. Regina and Rumple's small scene was probably my favorite in the ep, can't wait to see their back story unfold. I really liked both Mulan and Aurora and i'll be interested to see how their dynamic changes now that Phillip is dead. I also like the pack of travelling princesses thing going on now that Snow and Emma are with Mulan and Aurora.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Heh, I called it a Dementor too.

I'm not sure where they were trying to go with the Mulan/Philip/Aurora story. Can not Mulan love Philip without it being romantic? Sad about Philip's fate.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

I loved this episode. It was freaking amazing. Better than I expected.

I cried during the Charming family reunion. Ginny was great during that scene.

When Charming confronted Whale, Emma looked so surprised. She realized her father is NOTHING like David.

I can't wait to see Charming/Henry living together. I loved that Henry still cared about Regina and tried to give her the benefit of the doubt until Regina showed him she's still the Evil Queen.

It was awesome to see Regina in her full glory again. My guess is that Emma "activates" the magic in the people or something like that. Still I hope magic isn't the same as in FTL.

I loved Mulan and I think the actress is great. The actor who played Philip was really good, it's a pity he died I didn't like Aurora very much but I think she can get better with time. I was a little bit disappointed with the character because I love Sarah Bolger and I thought the role was going to be better. I hope she isn't another Cinderella.

I loved the Rumbelle scenes We got a kiss And the ending was perfect. I'm glad Belle is staying for the right reasons

My only question is why Regina asked "Who's Jefferson?"

And I think Whale is Peter Pan or another character from another realm. It was weird that Charming didn't know who he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
"One night stands?
"Whale."
"Whale?"
"We were cursed!"

Another funny part was when Grumpy said "Lets watch!" when they said they were going to kill Regina.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

I thought Philip was the best thing in their bit, tbh. Loved him. Not hating Aurora or Mulan really, I think they'll both turn out OK. Sad for Philip.

The Dementor thing has been over done in fantasy in recent years, I think.

I think they tried to put too much in it, and there wasn't enough time for it. It felt crowded and rushed the whole time. The season one finale at least had a few moments of calm to balance it, which this didn't have, and it made all the difference.

Still loving the promo for the rest of the season at the end though...

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 09-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

The Wraiths have been around for centuries in literature and as a myth. Now I realized they took the idea for the dementors from them.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Loved Grumpy ...

I think Regina was being flippant when Emma asked about Jefferson so that she could pretend ignorance (a la Belle when Gold reminded Regina of what she'd done to her - Oh, is she alive?).
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 09-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I loved Mulan and I think the actress is great. The actor who played Philip was really good, it's a pity he died I didn't like Aurora very much but I think she can get better with time. I was a little bit disappointed with the character because I love Sarah Bolger and I thought the role was going to be better. I hope she isn't another Cinderella.
Yeah, I agree I'm a big fan of Sarah Bolger so I hope Aurora's going to be a good part for her. I'm confident it won't be another Cinderella though. I think Aurora will get better development through the help Snow and Emma get back plot.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

So I guess Henry really wanted to save everyone from the curse, including Regina, regardless of what she'd done.

I can't blame him for his reasons for not wanting to see her. Maybe he was naive enough to think that breaking the curse would make her a better person, that she might change for him.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:02 PM
Supreme Fan

Poor kid - he had the best of intentions, protecting the woman who raised him. Lo and behold, she ended up banishing his mother and grandmother to a faroff realm.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 09-30-2012, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
"One night stands?
"Whale."
"Whale?"
"We were cursed!"
That made me LOL so hard.

Who was the man at the beginning who got the note about the spell being broken? Bae?
Old 09-30-2012, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

I forgot to add that when I started watching the episode I was like "WTF????!! Am I watching the wrong show?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I think Regina was being flippant when Emma asked about Jefferson so that she could pretend ignorance (a la Belle when Gold reminded Regina of what she'd done to her - Oh, is she alive?).
I think you could be right. Still it seemed sincere to me.

Quote:
.I can't blame him for his reasons for not wanting to see her. Maybe he was naive enough to think that breaking the curse would make her a better person, that she might change for him.
I think Henry loves her and he was hoping Regina could change. But Regina showed him again that she comes first and that her hate is bigger than anything else.