Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2014, 04:43 AM
Elite Fan

Bleeding Through {3.18} - Episode Discussion

Bleeding Through {3.18} - Episode Discussion

AIRING 8/7c, Sunday, March April 20th, ON ABC

AFTER ZELENA STEALS HER HEART, REGINA CASTS A SPELL IN AN ATTEMPT TO SPEAK ACROSS THE REALMS WITH HER DEAD MOTHER CORA TO DISCOVER THE TRUTH AS TO WHY SHE ABANDONED ZELENA AND IN THE FAIRY TALE LAND OF THE PAST, YOUNG CORA MUST KEEP HER PREGNANCY A SECRET OR RISK LOSING A LIFE OF ROYALTY, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Rose McGowan (“Charmed”) Guest Stars as Young Cora

“Bleeding Through” – After Zelena steals Regina's heart, Regina casts a spell so that she can speak across the realms to her dead mother, Cora, to discover the truth about why she abandoned Zelena, and Belle stumbles across what Zelena's ultimate end game is. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was, young Cora is duped by a man claiming to be a prince and finds herself alone and pregnant. But a chance meeting with a real prince could lead Cora to the royal life she's always craved, but she must keep her pregnancy a secret or risk losing everything, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, APRIL 20 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Rose McGowan as young Cora, Rebecca Mader as Zelena, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, David De Lautour as Jonathan, Eric Lange as Prince Leopold, Eva Bourne as Princess Eva, Steve Elliott as drunk, Yvette Dudley-Neuman as mid-wife, Brian Knox McGugan as drunk Charlie’s friend, Raphael Alejandro as Roland, Michael P. Northey as Friar Tuck and Gabrielle Giraud as royal aide.

”Bleeding Through” was written by Daniel T. Thomsen & Jane Espenson and directed by Romeo Tirone.

Promo:
Old 04-20-2014, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread So exicted

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 04-20-2014, 05:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Can't wait!!!
Old 04-20-2014, 05:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

cant wait either

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-20-2014, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

TFTNT

I've got my chocolate ready for this rollercoaster!
Old 04-20-2014, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Sadly this is a rather important Holiday for me and my Family so I might not be able to watch the ep live -sighs- I do hope that I'll get to watch it soon though.
Old 04-20-2014, 03:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
Sadly this is a rather important Holiday for me and my Family so I might not be able to watch the ep live -sighs- I do hope that I'll get to watch it soon though.
We have dinner early on this holiday, so if you want, one of us can give you a short summary of the story through a pm unless you want to watch it later and be surprised?
Old 04-20-2014, 05:58 PM
New Fan

Oh my, that episode was awesome. A lot of new information that makes sense. And what a final conclusion. That is what I was waiting for a long time. Zelina, Snow, Regina and Cora are the best characters in that serie.
Old 04-20-2014, 06:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh my word the drama! If Zelena kills Eva so Cora will keep her, I mean every single thing that has occured on this show from flashbacks up til now is undone!

Last edited by Captain Riterra Smith; 04-20-2014 at 06:09 PM
Old 04-20-2014, 06:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Overall I enjoyed the episode!

Rumple plays Zelena, always a good thing.

Rumple rejecting Zelena's plan to undo the past! Shows that he is on the side of good!

We see that Snow's parents are...human as is Cora!

Cora sucks as mom material!

Belle figuring things out!

Belle finally standing up for herself which is something all us Rumbellers and Belle fans have been praying for!

Regina apologizing to Belle sincerely! About fricking time!

Would have liked to know what Leo said to Cora when he met up with her again with Regina saving Snow! I would also like to know how Eva changes!

We see the douche bag who fathered Zelena, and would like to know more and how Zelena obtained magic if not from the tornado!

All in all, a good one!
Old 04-20-2014, 06:54 PM
Extreme Fan

My feeels!

To me it felt like 50% Cora andd 50% Snow/Regina

I have waited 3 whole seasons!!! They're finally having that taaaaalk!

and it was beautiful!

Proves to me that, despite a few hiccups on their long road, Snow always knew the goodness was inside Regina all along
Old 04-20-2014, 07:03 PM
Extreme Fan

So, did Zelena call the tornado?? It certainly seemed that way to me. If so, how ironic that Cora threw away such a powerful child in an effort to better her own life.

"I don't intend to let you down." - Hook
Old 04-20-2014, 07:05 PM
Extreme Fan

It sucks that Cora gave Zelena up....but it certainly wasn't for Z's best chance... Cora said it was for HER best chance.

Plus, could you imagine Zelena having grown up with Cora? I think being abandoned was a far, far better option.......
Old 04-20-2014, 07:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Regina made an awful lot of amends in this episode. I think my eyes stung a little when she and Snow actually grasped hands. Nothing could make me happier for Regina than to see her turning into a beautiful person, inside and out... as Snow said, she doesn't even need her heart; it's in her soul. Even her apology to Belle was sincere.

Emma and Hook were bittersweet... he is so obviously tormented by his secret. I only wish he had told her more, instead of closing up and sipping on his flask. It was great to see her smile and laugh and be silly with him. If only Belle had waited a few more minutes to run in... ... And what were the two of them doing in Granny's all alone in the first place?

I loved the depth of Cora's story and Zelina's legacy. I have a sneaky suspicion that Leopold was using someone's magic to turn himself into the phony prince, so he could sow his wild oats before marrying the woman he'd never met. I don't know why I feel that way... maybe something to do with how fast Leopold appeared when Cora was crying out for help? I actually felt sorry for her, but she should have kept her baby. That was where the sympathy ended. Giving up her child was the wrong thing to do.

My heart broke for Rumple as he actively apologized for the horrible things Zelena was making him do. It looked as if all the people around him knew he had no choice, and pitied him. I loved his attempt to steal the dagger... Zelena was visibly hurt when she realized his advances were nothing more than a plot. We've known that Zelena was in love with him... being tricked into feeling wanted, then realizing it was a fake-out... well, I enjoyed watching that pain on her wicked face.

And Regina and Robin at the end... oh my!!! That was amazing!!!! It felt very natural to see them kiss as he apologized, and yet she totally understood. My only gripe was the complete lack of Henry. I know Regina removed her heart partly for Zelena, but I thought it was more for her agony of losing Henry. I feel like having her heart removed is making it too easy for her to try and forget about him. Then again, as Snow said, she still has her soul...

Overall...
Old 04-20-2014, 07:17 PM
New Fan

By the way, I am sad for Zelena. I mean, it's not exactly her fault that the real life is a ****. She was abandoned after all and harassed by her father (very small minded creature) because of her magical abilities. I mean if I grow up in that environment I won't be probably any different than what she is now - an orphan that wants a real family.