Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2017, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Very much enjoyed this episode, more so than the last. At first, I felt the addition of yet another new character The Count of Monte Cristo was too much and also felt out of place. Whilst I get the parallels with his want for revenge and Regina's, that story and character just doesn't feel right next to all the fairytale and magic, and indeed, the supernatural (Dr Jekyl and Mr. Hyde). However, in the context of this episode, I still enjoyed it.

The EF scene with the EQ and Rumple felt like stepping back into S1, which was nice. Didn't like their scene in Storybrooke, however.

Regina's speech at Granny's Diner welcoming everyone from the land of untold stories to Storybrooke was lovely.

Regina protecting Henry from EQ. I'm so glad it didn't take long for Regina and everyone else to find out the EQ is in Storybrooke. The scene with Count trying to kill Snow and Charming at the docks was pretty epic, and how Regina came to stop him just in time. I was sad she had to kill him though (though, without his heart, can he be technically killed without crushing it?) but then I should have seen it coming that it was all a test from the EQ, she wanted Regina to kill him. Oh man that scene was heart-racing. The EQ knowing exactly how to destroy it in the most evil way possible - darken Regina's heart and tear her away from her family! I'm rooting for you Regina! You show her your heart will never darken again!

I'm glad Emma's having sessions with Archie, so she's at least telling someone about her visions. I had a feeling it was going to be about Regina/EQ.

Hook offering Belle a place to live on his ship was sweet, and his apologies for everything he did to her was even sweeter.

I wonder if Zelena will just play along with EQ and see what happens...the way things are going, it looks like the EQ is being very persuasive of making her believe she's the sister she wants, not Regina.

That's all I can remember to say right now. I don't want to go on too long before it gets too late. More thoughts on the episode later maybe!
Old 07-05-2017, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice review, and thanks for sharing your thoughts.