Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2015, 05:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Soooooooo... Maleficent's baby has all the darkness Emma could have had, and is still roaming the non magic world. Emma is now digusted with her parents which really makes all that effort for naught. Yeah. Not impressed.
Old 03-29-2015, 06:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

This episode felt very quick and I feel like nothing even happened. The reveals just weren't really that memorable and SHOCKING.
Old 03-29-2015, 06:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lilith. Yep, that girl is a demon. And the Author is a little weasel who should have stayed in the book. Plato, Shakespeare, Disney, and this guy. He disgraces the title of Author! So if Emma is appalled by what her parents did, will that undo the goodness in her? I'm always down for a trip to Oz even though I think we need to finish with our current band of witches first.
Old 03-29-2015, 06:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lily didn't seem too bad when Emma met her. She didn't seem to be all evil but maybe she'll become one.

I guess what Cahrming and Snow did didn't feel all that bad because they thought the egg was not human and they didn't know that the baby will be sent away.

I don't know why Emma wouldn't understand what they have done one bit.
Old 03-29-2015, 06:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well you have to remember, she has a greater pull towards being DARK (as they loved to throw that word out tonight). Not necessarily evil. Lily could just be a bigger brat/selfish/etc...
Old 03-29-2015, 06:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

So I gotta know what happens if/when Lily is reunited with her pal Emma and her mom. A lot of angsty crying "How could you!?" and eventually everybody's happy again? There are a ton of good ways to handle Lily and Mal's happy endings if the Author doesn't fudge it up. I want to see Oz again so bad but is this the right time?
Old 03-29-2015, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Well, this made me sad.
Old 03-29-2015, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Down with the HEROES

VIVA LA VILLAINS!

This episodes goes to show that no matter how bad the Villains can be, Heroes, when they think they are on the righteous side, do worse than a villain could ever do.
Old 03-29-2015, 07:27 PM
New Fan

I wonder what Rumple has on Regina, besides Robin...
Old 03-29-2015, 07:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really got a kick out of August mentioning that one of the authors was Walt! I see what you did there ABC!
Old 03-29-2015, 08:02 PM
Passionate Fan

The apprentice said he was forced to lie, so I'm not sure if Emma's darkness really went in Lily or not.

Obviously, though, Rumple was robbed. The apprentice is practically running a highway between our world and the other one.

And I am not asking why Ursula and Cruella didn't age. Although, seriously, those two call themselves guards? There are attack chickens that would have done a better job. But, I'm guessing they got cocky and bored and weren't paying attention.

I'm guessing that giving birth drained Maleficent or she would have put up a better fight.

I am glad Charming and Snow didn't know Maleficent's child would come to harm. Granted, I think they should have thought over the implications of putting Emma's potential darkness in another. If Lily had already been evil, this would have made her worse.

About Aurora: Yes, she would have been immune. I'm guessing she was also home alone with a teething or colicky baby who had been crying nonstop for most of the last week. Spell's cast, baby fall's asleep. Aurora is too relieved to finally get some peace and quiet to even think this could be black magic or to start calling around town to see how everybody else is.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

If the Charmings can find all this time to run around town without their baby, Aurora should've been the same.

And why was Maleficent's shot SO far off? But if she still had the power to turn into a dragon, she should've been able to use her telekinesis to get back her egg.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
If the Charmings can find all this time to run around town without their baby, Aurora should've been the same.

And why was Maleficent's shot SO far off? But if she still had the power to turn into a dragon, she should've been able to use her telekinesis to get back her egg.
Neal's not teething and/or colicky. The Charmings also seem to have an infinite supply of babysitters. Aurora, being only supporting cast, presumably has to get by on her own
Old 03-29-2015, 08:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
Soooooooo... Maleficent's baby has all the darkness Emma could have had, and is still roaming the non magic world. Emma is now digusted with her parents which really makes all that effort for naught. Yeah. Not impressed.

Wait . . . are the writers trying to say that Emma will never have the potential for darkness, because her parents had placed all of her potential into Maleficent's child? Is that what they're trying to say?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
Down with the HEROES

VIVA LA VILLAINS!

This episodes goes to show that no matter how bad the Villains can be, Heroes, when they think they are on the righteous side, do worse than a villain could ever do.
Really? Because last time I checked, none of the heroes have ordered the slaughter of entire villages.

Snow took the kingdom back from Regina not because she wanted the throne, but to save her people from the evil queen. The villains have no idea what it means to put others before themselves.