Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2017, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Once Upon A Time

Snow will obviously want to protect Emma, and Belle will obviously want to protect Gideon, which will probably create some conflict, but really, they're wanting the same thing - to keep their child safe. So it might even become a bonding experience - at least it could be if the writers are interested in going there.

Hopefully Belle will get happier moments again at some point. If she gets Gideon back, I imagine that will be a real joy.
Old 01-29-2017, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh indeed , can't wait for her scenes with Gideon when the show comes back..

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 01-30-2017, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Once Upon A Time

Yeah. I really hope she gets to experience properly being a mom at some point. She has a lot of love to give.
Old 01-30-2017, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Snow will obviously want to protect Emma, and Belle will obviously want to protect Gideon, which will probably create some conflict, but really, they're wanting the same thing - to keep their child safe. So it might even become a bonding experience - at least it could be if the writers are interested in going there.

Hopefully Belle will get happier moments again at some point. If she gets Gideon back, I imagine that will be a real joy.
This is just such a similar experience here for them. And of course we can all see it from both their points of view. They want to protect their child. But Snow and Belle are very similar in a lot of ways and this whole experience with their child just seals the deal for me.

I've always wanted a good Snow/Belle friendship story.
Old 01-30-2017, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wanted that too, considering we are in S6 we have hardly any scenes of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Yeah. I really hope she gets to experience properly being a mom at some point. She has a lot of love to give.
that she has..

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 01-30-2017, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

ONe of the biggest "missed opportunities" of this show, imo, is Belle and Snow being friends. It's almost to the point of ridiculous that the Belle is one of the regulars and has been appearing since Season 1 and they haven't given her a long lasting friendship.

This show is really sadly lacking, imo, in deep friendships and it's a shame.
Old 01-30-2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it is

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 01-30-2017, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Once Upon A Time

Yeah. I liked that they finally had some scenes in S6, but that just highlighted that actually, they would make easy friends.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

it did , with what is happening now, we better have more in 6b, although it might not be that civil...

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 01-31-2017, 05:12 AM
Elite Fan

I think there is more opportunity for Belle to make friends with Snow now, as most of the time being with Rumple has isolated her to a certain extent. It would be good to see her part of the team.
Old 01-31-2017, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think though this time, it will be her and Rumple vs the Charmings considering what is happening to their children..

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 01-31-2017, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I think though this time, it will be her and Rumple vs the Charmings considering what is happening to their children..
But we don't know what is happening with their children, or what Rumple and Belle's position will be. They may need to team up with everyone to help Gideon, for example.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

I would think initially they are going to be at cross purposes. Hopefully they'll all come to an understanding and work together but I think you've got both couples protecting their children, which is as it should be.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

agreed

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 02-01-2017, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Once Upon A Time

Yeah, Belle wanting to keep Gideon safe is very understandable. I think the advantage of this situation is that no one actually wants to actively harm Gideon in this situation, apart from maybe the Black Fairy. If Gideon can be saved from that influence, no one will actually go after him or anything. Hopefully, a way can be found to both save him and protect Emma, so that no one has to lose their child.

No doubt it will be a trying time for Belle though, so I really hope she gets some happiness at the end of it.