Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2016, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Amazing Belle eppy this past Sunday

Great journey for her throughout the episode, wanting to do the right thing. It certainly was a rollercoaster for her

I loved the sass she gave Gaston at the beginning and ignoring his advice and helping the ogre...

The sass in SB was great , but also thinking the right way to do things will help the situation, sometimes it doesn't, but she saved her TL and her baba..

I hope though we see a bit more of Belle's feelings about this in upcoming episodes

We want her more front and centre

source

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 04-12-2016 at 11:38 AM
Old 04-12-2016, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Look at our queen there I love sassy Belle

Forgot to mention it previously, but loved the mentions of Colette ;(

RoseBennett
Old 04-13-2016, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

I need another episode with Collette. I think it would be interesting if she were still alive somehow.

Emilie posted a picture of Vera. She is so adorable!!!
Old 04-13-2016, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

OMG

Old 04-13-2016, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

OMG Look at her eyes!

RoseBennett
Old 04-13-2016, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
OMG Look at her eyes!
I know!! She's so darling. And that was so sweet of Emilie to share that picture.
Old 04-13-2016, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

Aww, what a cutie!
Old 04-13-2016, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

Vera looks like her mom. So adorable!

"Her Handsome Hero" is such a great episode for Belle. I loved her protecting the "beasts" (Rumple and the ogre) from Gaston. And the sass! I also loved that while she finally admitted that she loves Rumple as he is, she also wanted to be true to herself. Such a great attitude! I just hope that what she was forced to do to Gaston didn't completely crush her optimism..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I need another episode with Collette. I think it would be interesting if she were still alive somehow.
Maybe she is? I mean, Maurice's comment about Belle getting her idealism from her mother makes me wonder if their marriage was happy at all.. He just sounded so disrespectful. And I don't know if I quite believe that Colette really agreed with Maurice on Belle having to marry Gaston. Plus Belle's their only child.. So I'm guessing it was an arranged marriage as well and they never grew to really love each other. So maybe Colette didn't really die in that ogre attack, but she escaped her marriage? She could have told Belle about it since they seemed to be close, but Belle obviously couldn't remember it because of her memory loss.

Can't wait to find out!

icon by me
Old 04-13-2016, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I don't trust Moe as far as I could throw him, he looks a bit shifty to me..

Aww when Belle mentioned her mother, was ...yes we need to see Collette again!
Old 04-13-2016, 04:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I don't trust Moe as far as I could throw him, he looks a bit shifty to me..

Aww when Belle mentioned her mother, was ...yes we need to see Collette again!
I have been thinking about Belle knocking Gaston into the River of Lost Souls. She must have been channeling She-ra because Gaston was nowhere near the edge.
Old 04-13-2016, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG. Beautiful.

Thanks for posting that.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:53 AM
Master Fan

I don't think. Maurice was lying when he said Colette agreed to have Belle meet Gaston. They were nobles and arranged marriages were the normality. And she wouldn't have wanted Belle to judge him just by the rumors about him, given how similar mother and daughter were depicted.

It's another story if she was there at the end of the episode, but she wasn't and I can see Belle not telling her how she personally feels about Gaston after the proposal out of responsibility and knowing she has no way out since they need his army.

Bit of a retcon, but if Belle gave the book to Gaston, how come she has it in Family Business and Skin Deep?

RoseBennett
Old 04-14-2016, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Bit of a retcon, but if Belle gave the book to Gaston, how come she has it in Family Business and Skin Deep?

Sssh. We're not supposed to remember those things.

I've said it before, but I don't like what they've done to Belle's father in the Once version. He was such a little sweetie in the movie. It really is a wonder Belle has any kind of relationship with him. I guess though that that is how it was in those days.
Old 04-14-2016, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Was it the actual book in Skin Deep , maybe Belle got it back from him, as she was at him

Yeah I want to know more about Maurice, I still get the feeling he is hiding something
Old 04-14-2016, 04:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Was it the actual book in Skin Deep , maybe Belle got it back from him, as she was at him

Yeah I want to know more about Maurice, I still get the feeling he is hiding something
And that something is...... Belle's mom is alive!!! LOL. I'm sticking to that until proven otherwise.