Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2015, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Somehow I feel like Lacey's sense of style isn't appreciated in this thread
Because this is Belle's outfits survivor. As Lacey said herself, she isn't Belle.
Old 08-24-2015, 02:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Because this is Belle's outfits survivor. As Lacey said herself, she isn't Belle.
True but the dress is one of the prettiest (IMO) that Emilie has worn on the show.
Old 08-24-2015, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
True but the dress is one of the prettiest (IMO) that Emilie has worn on the show.
I think we have to agree to disagree on that..
Old 08-24-2015, 04:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm kind of torn on Lacey. I like her style and frankly I liked her as a character but I'm also kind of "disturbed" by Lacey.

As far as cursed personalities go, Belle got the absolute worst deal. Even Snow (the person the curse was originally meant to punish) got to keep her kindness and generosity as Mary Margaret. But Lacey literally had none of Belle's good qualities. It was genuinely like a completely different character inhabiting Belle's body.

It wasn't just that she was a party girl either. Red as Ruby was a party girl but she was still nice and helpful. Lacey enjoyed watching cruelty and encouraged darkness.

If Lacey had just been a less inhibited, party girl version of Belle I would have liked her more. But I think being Lacey was probably a really traumatic experience for Belle so I don't like to be reminded of her too much.
Old 08-24-2015, 06:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Full Florida Supercon panel:
Old 08-24-2015, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
someone's grumpy! JK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)

I'm kind of torn on Lacey. I like her style and frankly I liked her as a character but I'm also kind of "disturbed" by Lacey.

As far as cursed personalities go, Belle got the absolute worst deal. Even Snow (the person the curse was originally meant to punish) got to keep her kindness and generosity as Mary Margaret. But Lacey literally had none of Belle's good qualities. It was genuinely like a completely different character inhabiting Belle's body.

It wasn't just that she was a party girl either. Red as Ruby was a party girl but she was still nice and helpful. Lacey enjoyed watching cruelty and encouraged darkness.

If Lacey had just been a less inhibited, party girl version of Belle I would have liked her more. But I think being Lacey was probably a really traumatic experience for Belle so I don't like to be reminded of her too much.
I agree, for whatever reason, and by that I mean my headcanon because we can't know otherwise lacey was IMO created just to hurt Rumple...BUT...

I'm very influenced by the "moment" ff, right now, but I do think Lacey has some of Belle. Her bravery is over the top, meaning as Lacey she points out things Belle would never say, not because she doesn't think them or is afraid to say them, not as the main reason. But because Belle wants to be accepted, and that's her fault to me, she loses her bravery when it comes to her weakness (as most people do,me included). So while Lacey wouldn't have worked in SB IMO, there is something that reminds me of her (bravery,boldness mostly to Rumple, and also the independence need....)

Since we were talking about outfits look, I got side-tracked again -Lacey in this respect to me was, again, the part of Belle that didn't dare come out. The part where in Belle is repressed because she wants to be seen as smart, not pretty . But that never changed the fact that pretty she is. Lacey used it, Belle hides it. Different side of the coin, but same coin

And thanks for the panel That's why II love Emilie, she's so sweet evytine,even when I want to kill her charcter *coughs-ROSWELL*COUGHS

RoseBennett

Last edited by confessor_meggy; 08-24-2015 at 09:58 PM
Old 08-24-2015, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In the moment series I enjoy when Belle uses her Lacey knowledge or sometimes reverts into Lacey to stand up to people. I also liked her outfits.

I felt that she wasent developed well enough for me to form a opinion on her. I also wish she had been more like ruby
Old 08-25-2015, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Emilie de Ravin + OUAT Bloopers S2-S4
source
Old 08-25-2015, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

Lol she's adorable in the bloopers

RoseBennett
Old 08-25-2015, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Great gifset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
someone's grumpy! JK!

I just don't like Lacey. I thought she was annoying.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:21 AM
Master Fan

That she was

RoseBennett
Old 08-26-2015, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I enjoyed Lacey!

Delated scene from 4.05, oh the feels

Quote:
“I think we’re going to have to reschedule. He is impossible to settle back down when he gets like this.”
“I think we should give Belle a shot.”
source
Old 08-26-2015, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

aww so adorable
Old 08-26-2015, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
aww so adorable
Indeed..

Belle's so natural with baby Neal.. Rumple would've died of feels if he had seen that.
Old 08-26-2015, 12:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really want Belle to interact more with the other characters. She has done research with Hook and she is a babysitter for Neal too. I still feel like she is a loner though.