Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yeah, no one breaks into her library and gets away with it
Old 10-21-2014, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

x
Old 10-21-2014, 04:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Cute gifset but...waiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a second.

Is there a reason they have Belle's enormous purse prominently in the foreground? (Because that is a weird angle.)

Prominently in the foreground close to where the Knave was lying supposedly passed out.

What if he took the opportunity to stick his hand in and steal the supposed dagger?

DUN DUN DUN!!
Old 10-21-2014, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
Cute gifset but...waiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a second.

Is there a reason they have Belle's enormous purse prominently in the foreground? (Because that is a weird angle.)

Prominently in the foreground close to where the Knave was lying supposedly passed out.

What if he took the opportunity to stick his hand in and steal the supposed dagger?

DUN DUN DUN!!
LOL. She does kind of carry that out in the open, doesn't she?

I don't know what will happen with this story. I'm pretty pessimistic about where they're headed, and right at this moment I would be fine if Belle left Rumple. I'm kind I'd ...worn down by loving the couple so I'd support Belle on her own. Maybe he can prove himself and fight for her in the future. We'll see. I'm sure she'll have compassion for him but he needs to see that she's more important than magic. As a Belle fan I want her to come first.

But it would be interesting to see her independent and having a story of her own.

I'll support Belle.
Old 10-21-2014, 07:44 PM
New Fan

I think this is the first time I haven't liked one of Belle's outfits. Too... ruffly.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:54 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't know what I want for Belle right now. I want to hit Rumple on the head and knock some sense into him. Alternately, I think I want him to be somewhere he can't hurt anyone yet can feel safe till he gets his head on straight. But, I don't think there is such a place.

Looking at Rumple as an addict, he needs to hit rock bottom and not have Belle bailing him out emotionally. Looked at in terms of his history of believing he will always be abandoned by the people he loves, I don't see how Belle can walk away and have it be constructive for him even if it may be the best thing for her.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
I don't know what I want for Belle right now. I want to hit Rumple on the head and knock some sense into him. Alternately, I think I want him to be somewhere he can't hurt anyone yet can feel safe till he gets his head on straight. But, I don't think there is such a place.

Looking at Rumple as an addict, he needs to hit rock bottom and not have Belle bailing him out emotionally. Looked at in terms of his history of believing he will always be abandoned by the people he loves, I don't see how Belle can walk away and have it be constructive for him even if it may be the best thing for her.
Yep. That's the dilemma. As a woman, I want Belle to tell him off and walk away. He's once again, after all she's been through for him and proven her love for him over and over he still chooses power and is lying to her from even before their wedding.

But yes, everyone leaves him. As of right now I do want her to walk away. He doesn't deserve her. I don't like to see her being crushed by him over and over again. How much hurt can someone cause you before you say enough is enough? At least for the present.

I totally get this is an addiction but on the other hand he doesn't seem even conflicted about it and that makes me sad for Belle.

Quote:
I think this is the first time I haven't liked one of Belle's outfits. Too... ruffly
I actually liked the top and thought it was a dress when I saw the promo picture but I don't care for the skirt so yes, I have to say this is one of my least favorite Belle outfits, and normally I adore all her clothes!

Last edited by Belleislove; 10-22-2014 at 03:34 AM
Old 10-22-2014, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I wanna see the showdown for sure, letting her all get it out in the open as Emilie will knock it out of the park....the aftermath, just want SB to be there for her..

I like her oufit, not my fave, but it's cute and summery..
Old 10-23-2014, 06:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
DITTO. Except that I want BELLE to hit him on the head and knock some sense into him.

Belle is his safe place, which is why this story is so infuriating.

Last edited by Violet Faust; 10-23-2014 at 03:53 PM
Old 10-23-2014, 10:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Yep. That's the dilemma. As a woman, I want Belle to tell him off and walk away. He's once again, after all she's been through for him and proven her love for him over and over he still chooses power and is lying to her from even before their wedding.

But yes, everyone leaves him. As of right now I do want her to walk away. He doesn't deserve her. I don't like to see her being crushed by him over and over again. How much hurt can someone cause you before you say enough is enough? At least for the present.

I totally get this is an addiction but on the other hand he doesn't seem even conflicted about it and that makes me sad for Belle.

I actually liked the top and thought it was a dress when I saw the promo picture but I don't care for the skirt so yes, I have to say this is one of my least favorite Belle outfits, and normally I adore all her clothes!
I think he has tunnel vision right now. He wants the hat so he can get rid of his curse but not be helpless at the same time. TLK doesn't always work in SB without a lot of conflict and it only seems to work between parents and kids. If Rumple went back to EF with Belle to give him tlk, the curse is stronger there and he may have more trouble resisting there. In this way, he found a solution and he is excited because he has been through a lot and this way he can be rid of his curse and be the man Belle and Bae want him to be and at the same time still have protection. He is focused on it and we all know how he is with a goal in mind that he doesn't see himself as being thoughtless or cruel to Belle. In other words, he is not doing this deliberately he just can't see the trees for the forest right now. I am not excusing it, just explaining what his mind set is and he is being selfish because he wants to be free of the curse on his own terms and like before he doesn't care who he hurts. I think that is the selfishness RC and the writers are referring to. He is also driven by his love for Belle and Bae. He wanted the hat in the past for power. The flashbacks are used to show the change in the characters and how they deal with choices then vs now so I think it will be revealed that Rumple wants the hat to free himself vs he wanted to have more power in the past. We are getting into Rumple's motivations this season and I think in the end, he will choose Belle and than it will be up to her if she chooses him.

I also think He is masking his conflict because it would interfere with his goals. He can't allow himself to be vulnerable. There is a theory on tumblr that someone is manipulating him using the hat because they just happen upon a house with the hat box I it?

My dilemma with her having Storybrooke support her is the fact that most of them barring Jiminy hate her husband. Can she really find support among those who may be against her marriage? I would rather Jiminy support her because she needs unbiased help and support.

Last edited by Grace52373; 10-23-2014 at 12:44 PM Reason: added to post
Old 10-23-2014, 09:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)

My dilemma with her having Storybrooke support her is the fact that most of them barring Jiminy hate her husband. Can she really find support among those who may be against her marriage? I would rather Jiminy support her because she needs unbiased help and support.
I think Archie is Belle's best hope for a supportive friend (if only because they seem to have limited numbers of townspeople who are allowed to be onscreen). My only qualm is the Rumple needs some therapy stat and I'm not sure it would be ethical for Archie to treat the guy who's breaking the heart of his friend.

Absolutely there is something fishy about that hat box just HAPPENING to show up in the mystery mansion that Belle just HAPPENED to find...Actually, I wonder if the Mickey the apprentice was the one who planted it there?
Old 10-24-2014, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think Archie is Belle's best hope for a supportive friend (if only because they seem to have limited numbers of townspeople who are allowed to be onscreen). My only qualm is the Rumple needs some therapy stat and I'm not sure it would be ethical for Archie to treat the guy who's breaking the heart of his friend.

Absolutely there is something fishy about that hat box just HAPPENING to show up in the mystery mansion that Belle just HAPPENED to find...Actually, I wonder if the Mickey the apprentice was the one who planted it there?
I've thought that too. But here's the thing. The writers have done this kind of stuff before. Plot points that are pretty unbelievable with no further explanation.

So it wouldn't surprise me a bit if it is just a coincidence that Belle found this house.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I've thought that too. But here's the thing. The writers have done this kind of stuff before. Plot points that are pretty unbelievable with no further explanation.

So it wouldn't surprise me a bit if it is just a coincidence that Belle found this house.
Well I can't argue with that. Sigh.

Too bad Belle was so desperate to find a place to honeymoon where none of the townspeople could find and bother them....
Old 10-24-2014, 10:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Well I can't argue with that. Sigh.

Too bad Belle was so desperate to find a place to honeymoon where none of the townspeople could find and bother them....
There were some things the writers said that makes me think that house turned up for a reason and Anna was the one who last had that box. I still don't think Rumple put Elsa in the urn but Adam and Eddie can prove me wrong.

As to Archie treating Rumple, he can treat them both through marriage counseling. I think if anybody besides Belle, Jiminy would be the one he would open up to. He did before. Red could also be a good choice but who knows if her character is going to be there?
Old 10-25-2014, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

I don't like how Rumple doesn't trust Belle enough not to decieve her and go behind her back.
Belle deserves more than that