Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2013, 09:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
Ursula is not after Regina as long as the evil queen doesn't impersonate her again. That "mirror blitz" was just a warning.
I know this. But this was also before Regina cast a spell that wiped out all of her worshippers and made magic rare thing. Regina did a pretty big thing that isn't going to gain her any fans.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

Well I'd love to see her have Regina crucified for blasphemy, but that's not gonna happen. Regina is not on her territory any more nor under her authority.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well I'd love to see her have Regina crucified for blasphemy, but that's not gonna happen. Regina is not on her territory any more nor under her authority.

Why does Regina have to be crucified for blasphemy? At least they're using Ariel for something other than an uninteresting flashback.

Wow! A lot of you want Regina dead. Do you feel the same about Rumpelstiltskin? Or are only female villains candidates for a horrible fate?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Why does Regina have to be crucified for blasphemy? At least they're using Ariel for something other than an uninteresting flashback.

Wow! A lot of you want Regina dead. Do you feel the same about Rumpelstiltskin? Or are only female villains candidates for a horrible fate?
While I am fine with Regina, her and Rumple caused enough chaos for plenty to not be their biggest fans and hope for a happy ending for them.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Really enjoyed Ariel the only thing that bugged me was I felt like Ariel/Eric was a bit rushed and in a episode where character development ruled. Anyway, Joanna was awesome as Ariel and I loved the little nods to TLM. Loved her friendship with Snow and can't wait to see her with Belle next week I'm happy that they showed that the real Ursula was out there somewhere, for the people who might have been upset Regina was also Ursula. Hmmm..... wonder if they'll bring her in as the big bad for the second part of the season.

Regina & Rumple were hilarious together, I love watching Robert and Lana together, the snark they bring . That's some power PP has he could make his shadow look exactly like Belle and again I bow down to Robbie Kay's awesomeness. Seriously, this kid is sooooooo talented. I hope producers/directors are watching.

And now to my favorite part of the episode:

Swanfire!!!! OMG my feels I love that Emma was honest, yes she loves him but he hurt her in such a way that who knows if she can trust him again. I loved Neal's reaction to that and that he's never gonna give up on her. Hey, it's all about the journey right? .

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 11-03-2013, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Regina pretended to be a god tricking a worshipper. That should be enough to constitute a crime of blasphemy.

Quote:
No I don't. Rumple is redeemable, while Regina is not.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Why is Regina not redemable????? I love Rumple and he's done his fair share of nastiness the same as Regina. Why is one redeemable and the other not???? I think both of them are, they both have a lot of pain in their past and have made mistakes because of them... but they still have that spark of goodness inside of them. Although I think it's not gonna be easy for either of them to get there.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 11-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't see either one as redeemable. They didn't just make 1 or 2 mistakes, they ruined a lot of peoples lives. Rumple did his over time, Regina did hers over time plus a big whammy with the curse. I was surprised the towns people only went after her once.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Absolute Fan

^ The biggest difference between Rumple and Regina is that Rumple's not psychologically damaged.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 11-03-2013, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
Why is Regina not redemable????? I love Rumple and he's done his fair share of nastiness the same as Regina. Why is one redeemable and the other not???? I think both of them are, they both have a lot of pain in their past and have made mistakes because of them... but they still have that spark of goodness inside of them. Although I think it's not gonna be easy for either of them to get there.
Mark my words: Regina has no one to redeem herself for unless her true love is Robin instead of Daniel.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Intresting episode as I love the little mermad

snow and ariel as friends I really enjoyed that
I thought airle and eric was bit rushed too but I di enjoy them

I wonder how regina knew belle wasn't real

admitting their secrets was emotional and heartbreaking

{}
Old 11-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustichearts (View Post)
I wonder how regina knew belle wasn't real
She can smell the evil scene that the shadow emanated, while Rumple can't as his sense was clouded by his emotions.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Mark my words: Regina has no one to redeem herself for unless her true love is Robin instead of Daniel.
See, I think they have to redeem themselves for themselves, because they want to, not for the person they love. And I've seen sparks of that in both of them.
Yes, Rum has Belle and Neal but they can only be the inspiration for him to change not the reason. And I'm not sure he's there yet. I've seen the flicks of it because he wants to be a better person but he's still using Belle's love as a reason more than his own self worth for change. Until he let's go of all that pain and sense of unworthiness he's not gonna be able to change completely.
Oddly enough, I've seen it more in Regina this season, that need to change for herself than for others. She tried it last season, to change just for Henry and look what that got her nowhere, cause she wasn't sincere about it.. This season though, we've seen glimpses of her wanting to be a better person, first with TinkerBelle and then with Emma. I think Regina is taking bigger steps towards redemption than Rumple right now. Sure that can change later on but that's just what I'm seeing right now. And p.s RH is her true love, just like Daniel was. But like I said she needs to change for herself FIRST other than for others.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 11-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
See, I think they have to redeem themselves for themselves, because they want to, not for the person they love. And I've seen sparks of that in both of them.
Yes, Rum has Belle and Neal but they can only be the inspiration for him to change not the reason. And I'm not sure he's there yet. I've seen the flicks of it because he wants to be a better person but he's still using Belle's love as a reason more than his own self worth for change. Until he let's go of all that pain and sense of unworthiness he's not gonna be able to change completely.
Oddly enough, I've seen it more in Regina this season, that need to change for herself than for others. She tried it last season, to change just for Henry and look what that got her nowhere, cause she wasn't sincere about it.. This season though, we've seen glimpses of her wanting to be a better person, first with TinkerBelle and then with Emma. I think Regina is taking bigger steps towards redemption than Rumple right now. Sure that can change later on but that's just what I'm seeing right now. And p.s RH is her true love, just like Daniel was. But like I said she needs to change for herself FIRST other than for others.
Ahh ok I get it. In your theory, the real redemption is an intrinsic drive that comes from within, not an endeavor to meet a loved one's expectation. However, an inspiration from a loved one serves as an extrinsic push for that drive and Regina doesn't have it yet. She can channel her anger into magic whenever she wants, but that's her comfort zone that she's reluctant to step out of. If she keeps solving problems in that way - in her way, she won't make any progress towards redemption.

That being said, things about her could dramatically change in the episodes and seasons to come. I've been under the impression that her character is a female version of Sawyer - who was absolutely redeemed when he fell in love with Juliet - and Rumple is a combination of Jin and Locke - a miserable lovebird and a traumatized psycho. I'm not sure which side of Rumple will win through, but if I'm right about the comparison of her and Sawyer, she will be redeemable since early season 4.
Old 11-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Regina was glorious in this episode. Every scene with Rumple was pure gold (pardon the pun).