Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2014, 03:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I love that! They are so funny!

Chris, I think Dragon Con isn't until next weekend, Aug 29.
Really??? Then I think I am confused because earlier this week Bex tweeted a pic of her with Sean and Robbie and I thought that they were already in Atlanta. Unless it's an old pic from Paris, but I doubt it, since Sean and Robbie are obviously in the same place... Oh well.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 08-22-2014, 03:21 AM
Elite Fan

x

He's so hot.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Really??? Then I think I am confused because earlier this week Bex tweeted a pic of her with Sean and Robbie and I thought that they were already in Atlanta. Unless it's an old pic from Paris, but I doubt it, since Sean and Robbie are obviously in the same place... Oh well.
Sean and Bex live in LA so I'm pretty sure those pics were taken at her home when Sean and Robbie visited her. And Robbie is visiting LA and is staying with Sean from what I understand.

I love that they are so close and hang out in their free time and I'm happy that Sean has time off to be with Tanya and his friends .

Last edited by tiny toon; 08-22-2014 at 09:47 PM
Old 08-22-2014, 03:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Aaah, ok then, that'd explain it.

And yes, I'm with you. I know I need my Robin Hood fix (and my OQ one too) ASAP, but the way I see it... we may need to reach Christmas to see him around properly.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 08-22-2014, 03:58 AM
Elite Fan

That is if they plan on keeping him (which I'm still not 100% sure of). ABC would be fools to let him go. He is the best addition to this show. He is talented, funny and charming (even people that aren't fans said so after meeting him). He fits perfectly with the rest of the cast. They can't be that blind. He plays freakin ROBIN HOOD. I mean that character is iconic. He deserves more screentime and a backstory.

I just hate that I always end up liking the characters that either get the least amount of screentime, are the leads but get screwed over all the time, leave the show or die. I'm that lucky
Old 08-22-2014, 04:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

I feel ya girl! Same thing happens to me! And even more, I get invested to the one couple that is doomed to suffer the most and in the end they don't even get together!

Sean is a wonderful person and a fantastic actor and his Robin Hood is by far one of the greatest additions to OUAT, especially the part of him being a single dad to this beautiful little boy. The moment they say he is out will definitely be the moment I'll say bye bye to OUAT. After the last time I got this hooked to a show and a character that had such a fate I knew it was time to just let it go cold turkey. I'm just afraid because I think that maybe I should have already done it. If RH is gone later it will be a lot of harder for me to detach. Ughh... I don't even want to think of the possibility of not having Sean on the show! I can't!!!!!!

Old 08-22-2014, 11:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny toon (View Post)
That is if they plan on keeping him (which I'm still not 100% sure of). ABC would be fools to let him go. He is the best addition to this show. He is talented, funny and charming (even people that aren't fans said so after meeting him). He fits perfectly with the rest of the cast. They can't be that blind. He plays freakin ROBIN HOOD. I mean that character is iconic. He deserves more screentime and a backstory.

I just hate that I always end up liking the characters that either get the least amount of screentime, are the leads but get screwed over all the time, leave the show or die. I'm that lucky
I totally and 100% agree with you on all of this! I really loved hearing fans who actually didn't like RH on the show completely change their mind and love Sean after meeting him at conventions. Reports of fans who go to filming in Steveston are always so complimentary about him too, and most of those fans are there to see CS only, lol.

Unfortunalely, although I hate to say it, I think despite RH being Regina's LI, RH has been overshadowed by Hook mania. RH is charming and honorable, but he doesn't have the bad-boy flash that brings in the ratings and demos seem to control OUAT casting choices. Since they showed last year they are willing to kill off main cast even, I'm not 100% convinced they plan on keeping RH either.

P.S. the mods are probably going to make you delete what's in the spoiler tag in your other post because actors filming schedules are considered spoilers. And spoilers are not permitted in this thread even under tags. *sigh* If you'd like to discuss that, you can do it in a thread for Robin and Regina on the Couples board. Sorry I don't have a direct link to that at the moment. Oh and btw, I also totally agree with everything you said under that tag.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Tiny Toon can you delete that spoiler info.WE're not allowed to post spoilers here. Spoilers like that can go on the Spoiler board or the Robin/Regina thread at the couples board

I'm not worried about Robin. I'm sure we'll get him in S4 and that he'll become a regular.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Her Ardent Wish
Old 08-22-2014, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, Sean! As charming and sexy as ever...even without trying Can't wait for Dragon Con. We sure need some new news.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Sean..
Old 08-22-2014, 01:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)
Oh, Sean! As charming and sexy as ever
Oh yeah!

And Maggie, that link to the Robin Regina couples board is always in the opening post of the Outlaw thread, it's how I always locate it.

Zimane and colorblind, thanks for posting photos of sexy Sean!
Old 08-22-2014, 02:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Sean's ALS ice bucket challenge cracked me up, if you guys don't mind I'm gonna replace our current video of the moment with this one.

Also: The DragonCon schedule is out and Sean will be attending four 1 hour panels for OUAT from Friday to Monday. Here's hoping they'll allow fans to film them.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 08-22-2014, 02:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Omg. 4 panels? Awesome. Hope he plays guitar and sings.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhRightTheConscienceThing (View Post)
And Maggie, that link to the Robin Regina couples board is always in the opening post of the Outlaw thread, it's how I always locate it.
Aha! That is good to know, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
Sean's ALS ice bucket challenge cracked me up, if you guys don't mind I'm gonna replace our current video of the moment with this one.

Also: The DragonCon schedule is out and Sean will be attending four 1 hour panels for OUAT from Friday to Monday. Here's hoping they'll allow fans to film them.
Great idea to put the ice bucket challenge in the OP. That's fine with me!

I am so excited about Sean being at 4 panels at DragonCon!! I think DraconCon is pretty relaxed about fans taping panels, because I've seen plenty of fan videos from DragonCon in the past for other shows. Let's hope plenty of fans do record it and share online! And thanks so much for tracking down and posting that DragonCon schedule, Rina!