Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2014, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Hmmm if this one is Regina's episode, then it's weird that he's leaving. If it's focused on Snowing then yeah, he'll probably have like one scene.
I wish they would give him screen time in every episode because how they left OQ is really important.
Old 07-22-2014, 02:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, assuming he will be back by Sunday, 3 days to film are actually pretty ok for an episode. For example, his scenes in 3x18 could have easily been shot in 1 day, hell half a day. So anyway... but if he doesn't come back by then, then I don't expect to see Robin in ep.2... and if that's the case then it will definitely not be a Regina centric episode.

Gosh, the pessimist in me returned... Why did Sean have to leave? Bring him back to mamaaaaa!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 07-22-2014, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Even if it is a Regina centric, sometimes they film in studio for a couple of days, only flashbacks. He can come back by thursday who knows and he can still film for 5 days and that's a lot. How do you know they are filming till wednesday?
Old 07-22-2014, 03:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't, I'm guessing based on the usual filming process. Normally it takes a week and a half for a show to shoot each episode, so if episode 2 started filming yesterday, then next Wednesday or Thursday they will be done.

You think he would fly to LA only for a couple of days? That's a 2.5 hour flight and I'd guess it's not that cheap either, but one can hope. Maybe when he returns Tanya will be with him and I can relax about the rest of the season!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 07-22-2014, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Guys, please remember that filming stuff is considered SPOILERS. Just like filming pictures are considered spoilers, so are details about who filming what when, which episode is being filmed at the moment etc - because that does give hints about future episodes. Discussions based on filming information should only be had at the spoiler board.

I realize information about actors leaving and arriving in Vancouver is a grey zone, but if you then use information about filming/filming schedule with that, it becomes spoilery speculation.

Posting pictures from the airport is fine though. But don't use those to bring up OUAT filming stuff and then start discussing how much actors will be in the episode, please. That epsecially goes for non-regular cast, whose presence in episodes is a spoiler in itself.

Thanks!
Old 07-22-2014, 04:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oopsy, sorry Miss Cam! Won't happen again!

Old 07-23-2014, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

New pics of Sean (am assuming they are since I haven't seen them before):

Believe that you can change your fate
Old 07-23-2014, 07:44 AM
Absolute Fan

He is soooo attractive! Blue is a good color for him!
Old 07-23-2014, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

Nice pics
Old 07-23-2014, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

Lol Jade you have a link to them on the last page. But it's nice seeing them like this in image form.
Old 07-23-2014, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice pics!

Thanks for finding and sharing.
Old 07-23-2014, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oo nice pics
Old 07-23-2014, 12:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Wrong forum. Sorry.

— Tyrion Lannister

Last edited by J-lu_Jovsn; 07-23-2014 at 01:45 PM
Old 07-23-2014, 12:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Yep, those photos were taken on Tuesday, according to the date the photog who took them labeled 'em with.

Here's something you all might enjoy if you liked Sean's podcast for OnceUponAPodcast. When I was downloading that, I found one Sean did for Krod Mangoon in 2009: SciFi Talk Episode 49 Krod Mandoon

Sean's interview starts at 13:00. They talk about Krod Mandoon some, but also a lot of other fun things, like Sean says he watches all his stuff hiding behind a pillow. And about perfecting an American accent, which was interesting.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh Sean!! I imagine him hiding behind Tanya's jacket during the s3 finale, when they watched all together in the big screen!!!

J-lu, if I recall correctly (although I am not entirely sure), Colin was announced as a series regular halfway to season 2. He started the season as a guest star and has stuck around since then. I don't know if they do such announcements at CC though. A&E said something about surprises but I'm guessing it will just be a first teaser for s4 that will mostly include clips from last season and some small glimpses at Elsa and they could possibly (that's just a guess of mine, but I can totally see it happening) bring Georgina on as their surprise guest, with all the Frozen fuss going on.