Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

aww poor Sean

Old 06-10-2015, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so happy and proud at the same time
Old 06-10-2015, 08:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Maggie and LC, ugh I MISS YOU GUYYYYYYYYYYS!!! I'm thinking I'll be back more regularly after the Ever After con, since it will be so close to the beginning of the new season anyway! But I need the break, you know why

Damn, I was worried about Sean since he was not seen online for many days, but at least it's just the appendix and nothing worse. Hopefully he'll be back and ready to exhibit his yummy abs (seriously, for a show about women, they do not do much to satisfy the female audience's greedy needs Just get those men out of their shirts already!!! ) in the Brazilian beaches and in our screens in no time!

I'm just still so happy about this long overdue news!!! Our baby is finally getting some recognition!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 06-10-2015, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

^It is brillaint! It's about time and all!
Old 06-10-2015, 08:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Congrats to Sean and a speedy recovery. But he should not rush his recovery because of the Rio convention. It would be sad if he could not go, but a burst appendix can be dangerous. Health and recovery is more important.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

^I hope he doesn't rush it
Old 06-10-2015, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

I agree.

On a happier note, we have a date for the season five premiere of Once Upon a Time!!

September 27, 2015, 8 pm EST!!

[x]
Old 06-10-2015, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting
Old 06-10-2015, 12:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Feel better soon Sean!

My brother had a ruptured appendix and he made a full recovery, and I hope Sean does too!
Old 06-10-2015, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

^did it take long?
Old 06-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
Sean is a series regular! Finally! I am soooo happy and I hope that he can come to San Diego Comic Con with the others in July!
Yeah, this is my third year attending and Sean's appearance would be sweet. His and Tanya's baby might be a reason for a nonappearance, but otherwise I'd love to see him!

And I hope Jared returns, he sure carried the finale in outstanding fashion. I'd love to see accolades properly given.
Old 06-10-2015, 03:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

I surely hope Sean manages to attend Comic Con. Somehow I even feel that Tanya would urge him herself to go! I'd give lots and lots to see him sit beside Lana in interviews, same way they did with Jen and Colin these past years, so that we could have some nice OQ feels even if they don't really talk about it!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 06-10-2015, 03:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I surely hope Sean manages to attend Comic Con. Somehow I even feel that Tanya would urge him herself to go! I'd give lots and lots to see him sit beside Lana in interviews, same way they did with Jen and Colin these past years, so that we could have some nice OQ feels even if they don't really talk about it!
Yeah, I think Tanya would def encourage him to attend too.

Unless of course, she's being wheeled into the delivery room.

And oh yeah, my mind already pictured them seated together. Now if only Sean would lean his head on her shoulder.....
Old 06-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Awwwww stop it or my shipper heart will go into overdrive only to be crushed when the beauty you described won't happen!! Cause with our bad luck, in all of Sean's interviews he will be paired up with Bex and then I'll just hit my head against a wall!

Old 06-10-2015, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Any news on Sean's recovery? How long does this require hospitalization? A week or more?