Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2015, 10:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Haha Chris, I had edited my post to say the same thing about Colin. Snap!

Yes, Sherry, that's what I'm thinking. I'm sure any contract he signs will be for Season 5, especially since Season 4 is essentially done filming. I just hope they announce it at the end of Season 4 broadcast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
And maybe this year we can FINALLY enjoy Sean with the rest of the gang in SDCC!!! PLEASE GOD!!!
Omg YES PLEASE!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2015, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

I hope it will be announced right after the season ends. It would be great to go into the summer hiatus not worrying about whether or not he's going to be in season 5. I know regular status is no guarantee of screen time, but at least it shows some commitment.
Old 03-27-2015, 11:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Late to the party, but I'm so glad they've finally started following him. It's so long overdue.

It was always so embarrassing to see the entire guest cast of Frozen on their list, and Robin, a beloved main character's love interest, no where in sight.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-27-2015, 01:29 PM
Absolute Fan

I hope that Sean is made a regular for the 5th season too and that they make it public after the finale of the 4th season too. When Michael Raymond James was made regular for the 3rd season it was announced at the end of the 2nd season too. They must know how much we want to hear the news!
Old 03-27-2015, 02:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
In all honesty, this was my very first thought as well! But I do not dare get my hopes this high up. I wonder though, does the ABCPublicity account follow the rest of the guest cast, like the OUAT one does??
Well I didn't know so I went & looked thru all their following list to find out. haha (yeah I"m obsessed ok, deal with it. lol) Weirdly, the only people from OUAT I could see they're following is Adam, Lana, Scott Michael Foster (wtf?) and now Sean. Ok, so that's sorta strange.
Old 03-27-2015, 02:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

ok first off, Maggie... THE ICON!!! FEELS AGAIN EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

now, so that account only follows these people?? Interesting??!! Maybe whoever made their voice clear over in ABC, about following Sean, was heard... a LOT!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-27-2015, 02:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
ok first off, Maggie... THE ICON!!! FEELS AGAIN EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!
Aw, thank you! I wanted to pay tribute to these two dimple sweeties who are so adorable together. I know I'm supposed to be optimistic but my heart is just breaking today over the thought of not seeing Rapha on the show anymore.

Quote:
now, so that account only follows these people?? Interesting??!! Maybe whoever made their voice clear over in ABC, about following Sean, was heard... a LOT!!
Yes, someone's voice was definitely heard. Makes me wonder if it's a good thing or a bad thing if they follow you! haha Around 50% of who they follow is TV show accounts (like OnceABC) and entertainment accounts (like Variety), and only 50% actual people. lol

ETA:

New Sean interview:

‘THE COVE’ STARS COAST IN TO SUPANOVA 2015 - March 27, 2015

Last edited by Maggie_R; 03-27-2015 at 06:50 PM
Old 03-28-2015, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks to the link to the interview
Old 03-28-2015, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Sean changed his date for his Q&A on twitter..

It's 5PM PST on April 12th
Old 03-28-2015, 07:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

I saw that this morning (funny how he tweeted that at 2am PST! what the heck was he doing up that late?? ). too bad we have to wait two weeks...

By the way, I just watched Sean in Cupid and I am once again filled with tons of feels!! I mean real feels!! I think that I would try to enter the acting industry only to get a chance to play his love interest just once!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-28-2015, 10:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Damn, I was really looking forward to spamming him tomorrow.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-28-2015, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

I noticed in that interview Sean said after the the two cons in Australia, he and Tanya will be going on their honeymoon. I guess they didn't have time for one last winter after their wedding in Ireland.

Last edited by sherry02; 03-28-2015 at 01:21 PM
Old 03-28-2015, 05:49 PM
Extreme Fan

^I saw that too, Sherryl. Maybe they didn't want to plan it during a time when he might be needed for filming.
Old 03-28-2015, 06:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

These cuties:

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-28-2015, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm living in the wrong city