Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2013, 05:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

❁ OUaT Conventions ❁

Welcome to the
❁ Once Upon a Time Convention Thread! ❁

Conventions for Once Upon a Time are starting to take place around the world, and we would like to try and keep track of when and where they're happening, as well as providing a space for people lucky enough to be attending to talk and maybe even meet other people going to their con!

OUaT Convention List:

New York Comic Con (New York) - 9 - 12th October, 2014
Jennifer Morrison, Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz

RingCon (Bonn, Germany) - 17 - 18th October, 2014
Rafael Sbarge

Magic Is Coming (Disneyland, Paris) - April 18 & 19, 2015

The Xivents Fairy Tales III (Paris, France) - June 20 -21, 2015
Lana Parrilla, Meghan Ory

If you know of any other conventions taking place, please let us know!

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑

Last edited by Miss Cam; 09-27-2014 at 02:33 AM
Old 09-16-2013, 06:55 AM
New Fan

Awesome

Thanks for posting about upcoming conventions. Anyone here planning on going to any of these?
Old 09-16-2013, 01:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Dear friends,

It’s with a big disappointement that we announce that Emilie De Ravin will not be one of us during the Fairy Tales convention. The dates of the shooting of the season 3 have been revealed and all the main cast will not be available. It means that the much vaunted villain we had to announce you, will not be one of us too.

From the start, we choose the dates regarding that “villain” (you have all discovered who he/she was), which told us that she/he would be available for sure, about the dates of the shooting. Unfortunately, nobody was expecting that the way of broadcasting to be changed for the season 3, which postponed the dates of the shooting and thus, the main cast isn’t available anymore.

We are truly sorry, we tried everything but there is nothing we can do to change it. Though, we decided to do the convention and we can already announce you 2 news guests. There are David Anders (Dr. Whale/Dr. Frankenstein) and Keegan Connor Tracy (Mother Superior/Blue Fairy) !

Despite the fact that they are not regular in the show, David and Keegan are wonderful human beings, who haven’t hesitated in coming to the convention and promised us to make it unforgettable for each one of you. Be ready to be surprised! Moreover, they played in various shows, for David: Alias , Charmed , Grey’s Anatomy , Heroes , The Vampire Diaries or Arrow . And for Keegan: Dark Angel , The 4400 , Supernatural ,Battlestar Galactica …

As the convention is cheaper that she would have to be, we prefer to be honest with you and propose you lower prices for the extras! Find right now photo ops at 30€ instead of 45€ or Meet&Greet much more accessible. For those who took extras with Emilie and Eion, please contact us as soon as possible, we will propose you solutions of substitution, on that email address: ticketing@xivents.com

Despite the fact that some things have changed, we assure you that the convention will still be as much magical as she would have to be. Magic is coming to Paris!

You’ll find all the necessary informations regarding the guests, the ticketing, the schedule, the place, etc, on that link: Fairy Tales | Xivents

To talk about it on the forum, it’s here .

The Xivents Team .
CartoonJessie's Lair
Old 09-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

I was planning on going to the one in Paris, until I got the email about Emilie. :

(Fortunately someone I know from another site wanted my ticket.) On the other hand, I'd rather have Belle on the show!

Old 09-17-2013, 06:32 AM
New Fan

awww... that's sad about the line-up changing for the Paris event, but it is a known risk for any convention promoter. David Anders is an awesome guy and if you have never seen him before at a convention, you definitely must. I met Keegan Connor Tracy at DragonCon a few weeks ago and she is a complete sweetheart. EnchantaCon has a lot of the secondary characters at their first OUAT convention because of the taping schedule. It is my understanding they are in talks for a second one which will take place during non-filming dates.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh I agree about the risk with filming dates. And I would love to go to the Paris one, but I was going to have to miss out on a family thing to do it, so it would have had to be worth it, and as much as I love the actors going, it's kind of not worth it to me now.

The problem is they have such a short period really where they're not filming the show, and obviously they want to go and do their own stuff, be that filming movies or being with their families, that there's really never a good time to get people for conventions.

I think that that's partially why ComicCon has become such a big thing. It's basically down the road from LA, and a lot of people are already going or will be watching, so it's a killing two birds with one stone kind of thing.

Old 09-17-2013, 12:18 PM
Loyal Fan

That's too bad about Emilie. I'd like to think that she could make it to EnchantaCon now that she's not going to Paris, but it's really unlikely with the shooting schedule.

Quote:
EnchantaCon has a lot of the secondary characters at their first OUAT convention because of the taping schedule. It is my understanding they are in talks for a second one which will take place during non-filming dates.
This would be awesome! Hope it would also be in Orlando. I would love to go! I've been on the fence about going to this one because it is a bit pricey and none of the mains will be there.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Anyone going to NY Comic COn?

I want to go..lol

I am seeing if I convince my hubby to look into it.

I should mention that it's weird that they have Adam and Eddy listed but not for Once but for Lost. You would tihnk they'd list their current work
Old 09-18-2013, 06:27 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUATKatya (View Post)
That's too bad about Emilie. I'd like to think that she could make it to EnchantaCon now that she's not going to Paris, but it's really unlikely with the shooting schedule.

This would be awesome! Hope it would also be in Orlando. I would love to go! I've been on the fence about going to this one because it is a bit pricey and none of the mains will be there.
They have several options for tickets. The Diamond Ticket package has the extra party, dinner and breakfast with the actors in attendance, plus all autographs and 3 photo ops...it is a little pricey, but if you did everything separately, you would spend more than that. Hope you end up going...it is going to be an experience of epic proportions.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:04 AM
New Fan

Ethan Embry has been added to EnchantaCon's line-up
Old 10-03-2013, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

thanks for the info

Shame about Emilie having to forfeit the con, but can totally understand with the filming, always dodgy when booking a guest from a tv show in regards to filming
Old 10-03-2013, 05:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Especially when it's on a different continent!

Old 10-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

I support the Cherubs a fondation for the CDH babies and childrens (Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia) Too many of them are dying. Not a lot people know about this disease. I'm searching something to bidd like Once Upon a Time stuff, signed pictures from the cast for exemple. Too bad I can't go in a convention or I don 't live in Vancouver If by chance somebody want to help it'll great if you want to know more about it the adress of the foundation's here CHERUBS | Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Support, Awareness and Research | World's Largest Charity for CDH | CHERUBS CDH
Old 10-09-2013, 10:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Quick heads up: The OUAT panel with Adam and Eddy at New York Comic Con this weekend will be broadcast on the internet via NYCC Live Stream.

Quote:
Saturday, October 12
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm

Catch a special sneak peek of the upcoming season of ABC’s “Once Upon a Time” and of the all-new series “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland”, followed by a Q&A with show creators and executive producers Edward Kitsis ("Lost") and Adam Horowitz ("Lost"). The panel will be moderated by TVLine.com’s Matt Mitovich. This panel can be viewed through the NYCC Live Stream at #NYCCLIVE - New York Comic Con | October 10 - 13, 2013 | Javits Center
Source
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 10-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

thanks for the info