Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2012, 05:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
That's the only thing i'm hanging on to (more like desperately grasping at with all my strength and denial )
I'm always looking for new things that could be hopeful for them. Because you can never have enough hope. I've recently started thinking the images on the Sheriff's badge might be a hint at something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamywriter19 (View Post)
Agreed. I mean, I ship Emma with Gold too, but her story with Graham was cut waaaay too short. Plus I died when Regina said that true love' kiss can break any curse. Hello confirmation of their being in love with each other
Right? 7 episodes was way to short. (Not to mention I'm disappointed we'll never see Graham in his sexy police uniform again! Rawr! )

I agree that him remembering ment they were in love. I don't get why some people don't think that was the case . Jen herself said at Paleyfest that Emma fell in love for the first time ever with Graham.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Right? 7 episodes was way to short. (Not to mention I'm disappointed we'll never see Graham in his sexy police uniform again! Rawr! )
Ha! That is something to be sad about, indeed

Quote:
I agree that him remembering ment they were in love. I don't get why some people don't think that was the case . Jen herself said at Paleyfest that Emma fell in love for the first time ever with Graham.
I didn't think they were at first, but the Evil Queen's line was confirmation. True love's kiss can break any curse + Graham's curse started to crack when he kissed Emma= True Love.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I didn't think they were at first, but the Evil Queen's line was confirmation. True love's kiss can break any curse + Graham's curse started to crack when he kissed Emma= True Love.
I think quite a few people were uncertain if it was or not at first, which is understandable. But like you said, after that line the Queen said it should have been a bit more clear that there kiss wasn't exactly average .
Old 03-24-2012, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Basically Love your icon, btw. I have such a love/hate relationship with that scene
Old 03-24-2012, 06:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Basically Love your icon, btw. I have such a love/hate relationship with that scene
Thanks! Yeah I think we all do with that scene. You go from being happy and excited to being a pissed off sobbing mess in the course of about 30 seconds basically.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee02 (View Post)
Added all our suggestions - was out today, so no word from me yet
Our OT is getting prettier and more Gremmaish bit by bit
Loved your suggestions! Please update your "Wishlist" and "Reasons why we love them"
it's looking awesome I Pmed you with a couple more songs I forgot to give on here (I think , I've been busy myself)
I'll PM You with the wishlist and Reasons why I love them later on I should have more time now that I'm on a small vacay.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22.8miles (View Post)
Thanks! Yeah I think we all do with that scene. You go from being happy and excited to being a pissed off sobbing mess in the course of about 30 seconds basically.
That was best and the worst I remember all the spoilers about him dying and I was trying not to believe them and I had started to during the episode and I lost it
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 03-24-2012, 11:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
They are but it's hard to weed out songs because everything I hear reminds me of them
another great song is Wherever you will go but the Callings version I don't like the girl version (Here is the Calling's Version) The Calling - Wherever You Will Go - YouTube

it is and I can't wait for him to come back to her

-grins- I know right it would be adorable and He'd totally read his book to her.

IKR?

Ooooh!

Their reunion Emotional for sure....probably lots of staring....

"Henry, tell me the story of how daddy saved grandma again"

Quote:
There hasn't exactly been confirmation on that yet, but it's a widely believed theory among fans. Plus the creators have teased "All great relationships start off with hope, and the hope that it can overcome all obstacles. What greater obstacle is there then death?" Which to me, sounds like a good sign that they'll reunite at some point.
! Plus, Jennifer & Jamie totally want it

Quote:
I'm always looking for new things that could be hopeful for them. Because you can never have enough hope. I've recently started thinking the images on the Sheriff's badge might be a hint at something.

the icon.

I think some folk thought that he remembered because she is the savior. This is further fueled by the fact that other true love's kisses in SB have yet to work, however, I always saw it as a curse-breaking kiss only working if one of them isn't cursed. Snow and Charming are both cursed, as are Ella & Thomas, etc. Emma isn't. Graham started to feel something when Emma came along for the same reason "David" and "MM" felt something for each other they couldn't explain That's how I see it, anyway.

Hehe, he could always have his uniform in FL

eta: Gold also pushed for Emma to take Graham's things...and if anyone can spot true love, it's Rumples.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Their relationship was definitelly a rollercoaster ride for us
Old 03-25-2012, 08:00 AM
Loyal Fan

That's what keeps us addicted
Old 03-25-2012, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by didyousayit (View Post)
IKR?

Ooooh!

Their reunion Emotional for sure....probably lots of staring....

"Henry, tell me the story of how daddy saved grandma again"

mostly from Emma's side because he died in her Arms and she'd probably try to process How he is back even if she believed in the curse at the time, I Imagine Lots of Tears of Joy and them racing into each others arms.

awww that would be the cutest thing, forget how Grandma and Grandpa Met She'd want to know about Daddy and Mommy.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderlandGabby (View Post)
That was best and the worst I remember all the spoilers about him dying and I was trying not to believe them and I had started to during the episode and I lost it
Yeah, I remember when it was rumored he got killed in a fire. Boy was that rumor wrong. Oh I was such a mess at the end of that episode . I've never cried that much over something in a show ever.

Oh and was it just me or in tonights episode did Emma hesitate when Jefferson asked if she was Sheriff? Sometimes I get the feeling it's still weird for her to be refered as that because it was always Graham's title.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:43 AM
Loyal Fan

& lots of stroking her hair, rubbing her back...

Quote:

Oh and was it just me or in tonights episode did Emma hesitate when Jefferson asked if she was Sheriff? Sometimes I get the feeling it's still weird for her to be refered as that because it was always Graham's title.

Old 03-26-2012, 04:08 AM
Loyal Fan

I found it a bit strange how long they'd the camera lingered on the sheriff parking space (2 times). And when Emma found out Jefferson was spying on the Sheriff's office - don't you think he witnessed Graham's death this way? I mean he obviously is very desperate and only has one thought - "Getting home with his daughter". And he told Emma that he noticed the changes straight away when she came into town. So to me it appears, as if he has kept tabs on her since then. Maybe he even knows the Huntsman from FT world (seeing that the woods were also his place to go) and followed Emma unnoticed when she was helping Graham on the "Chamber of Hearts" search.
There are - again- so many spaces for speculations
Old 03-26-2012, 05:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee02 (View Post)
I found it a bit strange how long they'd the camera lingered on the sheriff parking space (2 times). And when Emma found out Jefferson was spying on the Sheriff's office - don't you think he witnessed Graham's death this way? I mean he obviously is very desperate and only has one thought - "Getting home with his daughter". And he told Emma that he noticed the changes straight away when she came into town. So to me it appears, as if he has kept tabs on her since then. Maybe he even knows the Huntsman from FT world (seeing that the woods were also his place to go) and followed Emma unnoticed when she was helping Graham on the "Chamber of Hearts" search.
There are - again- so many spaces for speculations
I noticed the parking space and thought about if he knows Graham, too!