Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee02 (View Post)
Actually that would be very interesting -since Emma then has to make someone believe (whereas it was the other way round in season 1 ).
Never thought of it like that! Seeing her being the one to make someone believe would be an interesting twist.

Oh and I totally agree we need some Graham/Charming scenes!
Old 05-29-2012, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

-hugs this thread- I love you guys that is all I have to say.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

That'd be really interesting, Emma doing everything she can to show Graham he did love her once.

Which kind of goes well with this crazy thing I have been thnking about.

We know that true love is the most powerful magic of all, and that Snow and Charming's love is the most powerful of them all, which makes Emma, a product of Snow and Charming's love, the most powerful of them all. When Jefferson said "you have magic" and Gold said "you're more powerful than you think" they both probably meant it very literally. Emma has the most powerful magic inside of her and everytime Emma broke the curse (bit by bit) was because of love. Jennifer said herself that Graham's the first person she fell in love with, which means that it was love that broke his curse. We know Emma is the savior, and that she's supposed to break the curse, but it was Emma kissing Graham that broke his curse. Then we have Mary kidnapped, and Jefferson forcing Emma to make the hat work (did it even?), and it was her love for Mary Margaret that weakened things even more. And eventually it was her utmost love for Henry that broke the curse. It's always love, no matter what kind it is.

What if it's love that brings him back? We know his death wasn't natural, we know that Rumple said magic can't bring the dead back, but not only Graham's death was by magic but Emma's also the most powerful of them (maybe even more powerful than Rumple). That'd solve the problem about Daniel and Graham dying the same way and meaning if one was brought back the other would too, because Daniel is not linked to Emma, and Graham is.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
That'd be really interesting, Emma doing everything she can to show Graham he did love her once.

Which kind of goes well with this crazy thing I have been thnking about.

We know that true love is the most powerful magic of all, and that Snow and Charming's love is the most powerful of them all, which makes Emma, a product of Snow and Charming's love, the most powerful of them all. When Jefferson said "you have magic" and Gold said "you're more powerful than you think" they both probably meant it very literally. Emma has the most powerful magic inside of her and everytime Emma broke the curse (bit by bit) was because of love. Jennifer said herself that Graham's the first person she fell in love with, which means that it was love that broke his curse. We know Emma is the savior, and that she's supposed to break the curse, but it was Emma kissing Graham that broke his curse. Then we have Mary kidnapped, and Jefferson forcing Emma to make the hat work (did it even?), and it was her love for Mary Margaret that weakened things even more. And eventually it was her utmost love for Henry that broke the curse. It's always love, no matter what kind it is.

What if it's love that brings him back? We know his death wasn't natural, we know that Rumple said magic can't bring the dead back, but not only Graham's death was by magic but Emma's also the most powerful of them (maybe even more powerful than Rumple). That'd solve the problem about Daniel and Graham dying the same way and meaning if one was brought back the other would too, because Daniel is not linked to Emma, and Graham is.
first of all THANKS so much for cheering me up I kind of got pissed off and insulted in the "dislike thread" but I digress. Secondly I've always felt this way, Despite what is said They Did have true Love and their True Love is what will bring him back eventually. He always will be her Happy ending and in the end that will be what brings him back.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

I like that idea, it makes a lot of sense. Plus didn't they say magic in the real world doesn't always follow the rules it would elsewhere? The fact that Graham was even able to exist in Storybrooke without a heart shows that. And I agree, I think her love for him will factor in to Graham returning to her.

Also, I've always had the sneaking suspicion that maybe the line "She owes you her life." has a deeper meaning to it. Like that maybe because of the connection they have of him ensuring her life, that maybe she in return could have a connection in ensuring his in someway. Who knows.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

Guys you need a new thread, does anyone want to open?
Old 05-30-2012, 05:04 AM
Loyal Fan

I shall

eta:
new thread!

Last edited by didyousayit; 05-30-2012 at 05:17 AM