Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

I wish the writers had explained their plans on bringing Graham back in the seaon finale. Because i secretly hoped that Emma would somehow save him and make him come with her to the future. Maybe the writers intentions were indeed resurrecting Graham and again creating a love triangle.

Because i believe that the Huntsman not being in the finale didn't affect the storyline at all. Maybe the writers had bigger plans for Graham, but couldn't manage to do it due to Jamie busy with the filming of The Fall.
I still hope that he would come back one day...
Old 06-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

It's possible they were intending to have Emma briefly turn into Graham (who would be more or less a prisoner of Regina's at the time) and be tempted to change the past. Don't think she would have taken him with her to the future though, since that would have massively changed things. (He wouldn't be around to help Charming escape from the Queen's castle either, so possibly Charming would have died in a timeline like that and Emma wouldn't have been born.)
Old 06-05-2014, 08:37 PM
New Fan

Finale speculation makes my heart hurt.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I just updated my Gremma Fanfic Recc Masterlist.

It's pretty huge right now, organized into categories!

I also did 2 3B finale what-ifs because I'm a glutton for punishment. Once Upon a Dream (omg, watch the vid that inspired this because DAMN) and High Concept.

Also, reccing this vid as well as a 3B finale AU.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

All in all; i wish at least Adam or Eddy told their plans about bringing him back in the season finale, they said they would but they haven't . I keep asking Adam on twitter but he's not answering.
Old 06-08-2014, 01:52 PM
Addicted Fan

I have a question, I've read a bunch of fanfic where Emma says the leather strap on her wrist was Graham's shoelace. Is that actually cannon or is that something they all universally made up? I cannot for the life of me remember an episode where that happened or find any missing scenes to that effect. It makes me crazy every time I read it, I was hoping you all could straighten this out for me once and for all!
Old 06-08-2014, 02:08 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by withbatedbreath (View Post)
I have a question, I've read a bunch of fanfic where Emma says the leather strap on her wrist was Graham's shoelace. Is that actually cannon or is that something they all universally made up? I cannot for the life of me remember an episode where that happened or find any missing scenes to that effect. It makes me crazy every time I read it, I was hoping you all could straighten this out for me once and for all!
This was never mentioned in any episode. Jennifer Morrison was asked on twitter what happened to her tattoo on her left wrist, and she replied that it was still there, and that sometimes you can see it behind the shoelace she wears from Graham's boot.

Obviously, we had a fandom meltdown. She said it so casually, like we should've known!!

Old 06-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by arianakristine (View Post)
This was never mentioned in any episode. Jennifer Morrison was asked on twitter what happened to her tattoo on her left wrist, and she replied that it was still there, and that sometimes you can see it behind the shoelace she wears from Graham's boot.

Obviously, we had a fandom meltdown. She said it so casually, like we should've known!!
Thank you! It was really starting to make me crazy that I couldn't figure out where it came from. I understand why the fandom ran with that!
Old 06-10-2014, 03:18 PM
New Fan

Fic Recc

Hey!

So, I know I updated not too long ago that my Gremma Fic Recc Masterlist was updated, but I just changed the formatting. It can now be filtered by keywords, author, word count, and type!

It is so much prettier and more streamlined, but the old format is also avail. Link to my own (ever-burgeoning) collection of fic at the top!
Old 06-15-2014, 08:03 PM
New Fan

Gremma Appreciation Week

Pssst ... check out the tumblr for the Gremma Appreciation Week (July 13-19). The FAQ gives more info if you need it!

Accepting vids, art, fic, headcanons, meta, etc for submission!
Old 07-21-2014, 08:33 AM
New Fan

Gremma Appreciation Week

The Gremma Appreciation Week just ended, yielding 94 amazing pieces!!!

There was art, fic, vids, headcanons, meta ... really excellent stuff!

The masterlist is here.
Old 07-21-2014, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the link
Old 07-21-2014, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

The masterlist is here.

Thanks for that. It was nice to go down memory lane.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

The masterlist is here.
Thanks.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:09 PM
New Fan

So ... are we going to talk about this??

BECAUSE JAMIE HELPED!!! OMFG, I CANNOT! I FAIL TO CAN!
Old 08-15-2014, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Such a nice, thought-out detail Good to hear they actually worked it out together.