Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2012, 11:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
People on twitter & tumblr went wild, there are already hundreds of tweets & comments on tumblr, people are so happy but they wonder if he is confirming it or if he is saying "interesting" like saying 'I don't even know about it myself'
Jamie has a good sense of humor so it could be both (even if given the interview with A&E I think is the former ) but the thing that makes me happy is reading so many people so happy about it, his character is really deeply missing on ouat and EG will always be this perfect OTP ^^
Not gonna lie, I spent hours freaking out last night, I'm still wondering what this means
He sure knows how to make people go crazy!
I loved seeing people so excited about it, he's still dearly missed a year later, that makes me happy
Old 11-25-2012, 11:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Eddie and Adam have also said on different occasions, that they get tons of mails regarding Jamie to this very day After they'd killed him off in season 1, it literally was a storm coming their way (Adam went a bit into detail on that ). And like I'm always saying - fanforum and tumblr is just a little part of a fandom. There a dozen of shippers outthere who follow everything without posting away on some platform - and a lot of them rather write the producers than get into some silly conversations or shipper fights
Still, personally speaking - I tolerate every pairing as long as it makes sense and is not forced onto us.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licia (View Post)
He sure knows how to make people go crazy!
He surely knows
I enjoy reading the comments/tweets, people are so excited ^^

Bee "shipper fights" are just stupid, why people waste time to fight to each other instead to use it to enjoy their OTP/OTPs?

エマ グラハム

icon by autumnavenue
Old 11-25-2012, 12:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Eddie and Adam have also said on different occasions, that they get tons of mails regarding Jamie to this very day After they'd killed him off in season 1, it literally was a storm coming their way (Adam went a bit into detail on that ). And like I'm always saying - fanforum and tumblr is just a little part of a fandom. There a dozen of shippers outthere who follow everything without posting away on some platform - and a lot of them rather write the producers than get into some silly conversations or shipper fights
Still, personally speaking - I tolerate every pairing as long as it makes sense and is not forced onto us.
Oh I didn't know, that's kinda amazing. The fandom on Tumblr is already pretty huge, I can't even imagine how it may be outthere.
I personally try to avoid shipper fights, I prefer to stay in my bubble.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! He might come back.

Old 11-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

エマ グラハム

icon by autumnavenue
Old 11-25-2012, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hime♥ (View Post)
oh wow those two are mine I totally forgot I wrote them, thanks for posting hehe it brought back memories.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Someone asking to Josh about Jamie's tweet

credit wickedsong

“Who the hell are you?”
A SHIPPER! A friend.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
oh wow those two are mine I totally forgot I wrote them, thanks for posting hehe it brought back memories.
That's nice, I didn't know it!
You're welcome, I don't read much ff but now knowing that these two are yours I will read them for sure ^^

エマ グラハム

icon by autumnavenue
Old 11-26-2012, 02:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Josh
Old 11-26-2012, 03:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hime♥ (View Post)
[CENTER]Someone asking to Josh about Jamie's tweet

That's nice, I didn't know it!
You're welcome, I don't read much ff but now knowing that these two are yours I will read them for sure ^^
Thanks, they aren't that great, I am better at Rping then I am writing But I do hope you enjoy what I had written.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

X
Old 11-26-2012, 10:27 AM
New Fan

Love Josh's tweet
Old 11-27-2012, 04:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
But I do hope you enjoy what I had written.
I'm sure I will ^^

Licia Thank you for posting the gifs-set

About the tweets that's another thing I miss about the time Jamie was on set, from the pics they (Jen, Ginny, Josh, Jamie, ...) posted and their tweets to each other they seemed to have so much fun and get along very well (it's cute that even Ginny and Jamie's girlfriend follow each other on twitter ^^)
All the cast of once is really nice
Speaking on tweets Lee Arenberg (Grumpy) & Jamie about a Charming pic, honestly more than a dog I see a bear

----

credit wickedsong

Quote:
Graham and Emma are like the one couple that I can get myself worked into a state over just by sitting around thinking about them.

But like. It’s just. Ugh.

Like…they never should’ve met. At all. But he saved her mother’s life, and then her father’s, before Emma was even a thought in their heads. She never would have existed if it wasn’t for Graham. But before the curse, there was no scenario where they should’ve known each other. He should’ve been at least thirty years older than her, a huntsman who lived in the woods and rarely interacted with people while she should’ve been a princess. Their paths never would’ve crossed, she never would’ve known the person who made her life possible.

And Graham’s the thankless one in that story. He isn’t the hero: that’d be Charming, who gets to Snow and saves her life and gets his marriage and his happily ever after (before Regina ruins it, of course). But The Huntsman’s the side character, and HIS ending in that story is getting his heart taken by Regina, giving up his whole life and his freedom, which is probably the only thing he ever really wanted, and being her servant and her sex slave and it’s just horrible.

But in a weird way, the curse is what saves him. Because he’s miserable already, maybe more so than anyone else, and because of the curse, he meets Emma, who he never should’ve met. And for the first time since he lost his heart over twenty-eight years ago, he feels something. For twenty-eight years, he’s been in this monotonous routine with Regina and he has no idea why, has no idea its just a carry over from her complete control over him. But then Emma comes, and time starts moving again, and Graham starts questioning this arrangement for the first time. He makes Emma his deputy, in spite of Regina. He wants her to stay. This is a guy who hasn’t had the luxury of wanting or controlling anything for years…him hiring Emma is probably the first defiance of Regina he’s gotten since he let Charming go all those years ago. And he does it…for her.

When Emma finds out about him and Regina, Graham is so worried. He hates that he’s disappointed her, hates that she might think badly of him. He wants her to understand, and in that, he wants to understand something he’s never had the ability to question. He’s never felt anything with Regina because he never had a choice in being with her (even though he doesn’t remember that), and it’s only when he starts feeling things for Emma that he sees that.

And Emma. Emma Emma Emma. She has kept her walls up, not getting close to any guy, probably since Neal. One night stands are as far as she ever goes. But then she meets Graham, and he’s sweet and dorky and she starts to have feelings for him in spite of herself. And when she finds out with him and Regina, she’s so hurt because she thinks he’s just another guy who’s lied and let her down.

But she still goes after him. When she hears that he’s been having a rough day, that he’s acting strange, she still goes to him, rather than write him off and retreat even further behind her walls. Because she can’t help but worry about him, and it’s like she starts to see how truly beaten down he is, how scared he is that he “doesn’t feel”, and she helps him.

Regina took over Graham’s whole life when he let Snow go, an act that is the only reason Emma exists. And then, against all odds, Emma is the person to give him the strength and the desire to finally take his life back from Regina. FULL CIRCLE GUYS I CAN’T.

I’m not even going to talk about the fact that she made him remember by kissing him because we all know what that means.

Then that kiss…oh that kiss. You can see Emma’s face as she watches him…you can see her deciding to let herself feel this. To let herself trust him. And the smile she gives him when he thanks her, the way she doesn’t even question what he remembers because all that matters is that he’s happy and she’s happy and she is letting herself do this, finally. She is letting herself feel something for him, after giving him back his ability to feel, too. Read full post / the--spotless--mind

エマ グラハム

icon by autumnavenue
Old 11-27-2012, 04:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

^ Your post is amazing. I wish that we could see him again. As you said, it really is sad that he sacrificed so much but he isn't the hero. He is a sub-character and I feel like he deserves more.

We still haven't seen anything result from the whistle that he gave to Snow when he decided not to kill her and told her to run. They can't leave us hanging. Writers, please touch back on that!
Old 11-27-2012, 05:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

j-pop G&Jo I didn't write it (my english is not so good), the--spotless--mind did
I just posted it here because like you said it's an amazing post ^^

エマ グラハム

icon by autumnavenue