Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

I really miss these two. Watching the premiere I just went into mourning for graham and their relationship cos it hit me that I missed them again.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Phillip gave me all sort of Graham feels *sigh*
I can't wait to have Jamie back on the show (even if it's just in Huntsman flashbacks for the time being).
Old 10-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
I really miss these two. Watching the premiere I just went into mourning for graham and their relationship cos it hit me that I missed them again.
I felt the same way. I loved the premiere and all the new characters but I miss my Graham.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee02 (View Post)
Ok,after watching the season premiere I was wondering:

Seeing that Aurora is in a world that wasn't hit by the curse and has existed parallel to SB all the time - couldn't Graham's wolf have hidden there?
I mean, we know he didn't came along when Graham and the others ended up in SB ("there aren't any wolves in SB") but appeared as soon as the curse weakened and Graham started to remember.
Emma&Snow went to the protected FL part through the hat but I'm sure this is not the only way to get there. So what if the wolf had sensed the loophole and went in search of Graham (around 1x07) before returning back to the protected part. Maybe that's a loophole for the Huntsman - cause I'm pretty sure he and his wolf have a connection like the Prince and Draco in "Dragonheart".
What do you think?
I was thinking this too I mean I know Mulan said they exsisted alongside StoryBrooke but whos to say its a loophole for Grahams return somehow like perhaps Emmas true love Kiss sent him there and hes just waiting for her -shrugs-
Old 10-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

snow -“You saved all of us.”

by awesometothe3rd.
******************************************************************************************************

Hunter always forget. - snow is forgotten, ... seems the happy ending ..

Also I think if he were alive, most the town would hate him, because it was the queen's henchman .. I would not know the heart removed by Queen, ... this is a story that was left in the family charm .. not everyone would know.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

I do wonder will Emma question Graham's death at some point. She is dealing with so much.

Old 10-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would like it to brought up at some point so she at least knows what really happened.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

I think it something they could talk about while they are stuck away from everyone else Mary could get her to talk about it
Old 10-02-2012, 05:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Welcome Hime♥!
Thank you

Agree with all of you, I would like at some point for Emma to know what really happened to Graham in Storybrooke and also to know who Graham was in FTL and how he saved/helped both her parents ^^

credit [X]
Old 10-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

I will be sorely disappointed if Emma doesn't find out that Regina killed him.

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-02-2012, 10:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Depending on how long they will be stuck in the other dimension and seeing that it isn't exactly all cozy there, maybe Snow comes across the whistle at some point (we don't know where it ended up).
And since they'll be in need of help, Snow will use it - cause the Huntsman said some of "his folks" will come to help her then.
So maybe Snow will think some wolf pack will appear but -due to magic- it will be the Huntsman. No matter how - I think the Huntsman topic will come up in the first half of the season. And I still believe that he had known more people than just Snow and her group
Old 10-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I would like it to brought up at some point so she at least knows what really happened.
Me too.

Old 10-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by memory91 (View Post)
I do wonder will Emma question Graham's death at some point. She is dealing with so much.
I know Emma's got too much going on right now but I do hope that they address that and that his whistle comes into play at some point.
Oliver&Felicity,Andy&April,Neal&Emma,Doug&Carol,Josh&Donna,Hatter&Alice(Syfy),Will&April-Definitely,Maybe.Han&Leia,Logan&Veronica, Zane&Jo,Shawn&Juliet,Vaughn&Syd,Luke&Lorelai,Leo/Piper/Chris,Tate/Bo,Baze/Lux,Walter/Peter,Gus/Shawn/Henry.Jinks/Claudia/Artie/Pete/Myka
Old 10-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
I will be sorely disappointed if Emma doesn't find out that Regina killed him.
Me too!

Also I'm waiting for the whistle to come into play sooner or later ...
Old 10-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee02 (View Post)
Depending on how long they will be stuck in the other dimension and seeing that it isn't exactly all cozy there, maybe Snow comes across the whistle at some point (we don't know where it ended up).
And since they'll be in need of help, Snow will use it - cause the Huntsman said some of "his folks" will come to help her then.
So maybe Snow will think some wolf pack will appear but -due to magic- it will be the Huntsman. No matter how - I think the Huntsman topic will come up in the first half of the season. And I still believe that he had known more people than just Snow and her group
This is my thought exactly I truly believe that Emma and Snow being stuck in the Dimension will turn out quite good for us My guess is his return will happen during Sweeps