Old 12-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

It's understandable.

Icon by Fiona
Old 12-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
tumblr is obsessed with Colin.
It's because of all the Colin goodies that I have become obsessed with tumblr.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:09 PM
New Fan

I'm a bit bummed... Colin has been on a few times since I've tweeted him that Hook drawing and he hasn't retweeted mine, but has from other people... :/ I know he's busy and can't tweet to everybody, but I'm beginning to think he doesn't like it... i wish i could ask him if he does, but that might come off a bit pushy or something if I did that. I just hoped since he Re-tweeted other drawings, that he would with mine, too.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNLostFan (View Post)
I'm a bit bummed... Colin has been on a few times since I've tweeted him that Hook drawing and he hasn't retweeted mine, but has from other people... :/ I know he's busy and can't tweet to everybody, but I'm beginning to think he doesn't like it... i wish i could ask him if he does, but that might come off a bit pushy or something if I did that. I just hoped since he Re-tweeted other drawings, that he would with mine, too.
Don´t be sad . Colin seems to be a nice person so, if he retweeted the others, he will do the same to you . Like i said, your drawing is great don´t worry .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNLostFan (View Post)
Don't fret just yet...he wasn't on Twitter for a few days, so he's probably got a ton of messages to catch up on!

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Don't worry.

I hope with Colin being unable to RT things that means he's being giving lots to do for OUAT.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

Old 12-13-2012, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

How can anyone look this sexy in a cardigan?
Old 12-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^^^ I second that, Veronika. Cardigans are supposed to be grandpa wear, and Colin makes it look sexy. I can't with him.

I had a Hook dream last night. He kidnapped Henry and then Emma, Belle, Mulan and Aurora went on a search and rescue mission. Mulan was in charge of the search and rescue mission because she said she was the best at tracking, and then they all piled into a small car. Next thing I know, my brain jumps to Hook, Henry and Emma being in a barn where Hook and Henry are play fighting with fake swords, and Emma is looking at them with a look of disapproval. All I could think was how Hook looked damn good in jeans because he was wearing jeans and his long black leather pirate coat.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Next thing I know, my brain jumps to Hook, Henry and Emma being in a barn where Hook and Henry are play fighting with fake swords, and Emma is looking at them with a look of disapproval.
This needs to be on the show. How cute would Henry be playing pirate with Captain Hook?

Quote:
All I could think was how Hook looked damn good in jeans because he was wearing jeans and his long black leather pirate coat.
And this DEFINITELY needs to be!!

Old 12-13-2012, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
This needs to be on the show. How cute would Henry be playing pirate with Captain Hook?
It would be adorable yet weird because the traditional Hook wants to kill a child.

Quote:
And this DEFINITELY needs to be!!
How do we get in touch with the wardrobe people?
Old 12-13-2012, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It would be adorable yet weird because the traditional Hook wants to kill a child.
Traditional Hook is also being pursued by an actual crocodile, too.

Quote:
How do we get in touch with the wardrobe people?
I have a feeling that they already have plans for SB!Hook's wardrobe. They've got EF!Hook in the tightest leather pants they could find, so they're not unaware of Colin's...assets.

Old 12-13-2012, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Traditional Hook is also being pursued by an actual crocodile, too.
Good point.

Quote:
I have a feeling that they already have plans for SB!Hook's wardrobe. They've got EF!Hook in the tightest leather pants they could find, so they're not unaware of Colin's...assets.
Even though tight leather pants has to be annoying and limiting for Colin, I hope they never ever get rid of those pants.
Leather IS Hook.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

The leather makes him look like a rockstar.

I'm optimistic about getting to see Hook in Jeans. Remember how we swooned over The Rite gifs and wanted to see wet Hook? Not much later our wish was granted.

ETA:

Speaking of wet Hook:

source

He is so attractive with his eyes closed. And he makes me type random remarks like this.

Last edited by ~Cydonia~; 12-13-2012 at 11:07 AM
Old 12-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

There needs to be a filler episode of Hook being a rockstar with Jefferson and putting a concert on for the whole town.

The writers did deliver with wet Hook Shirtless Hook isn't far off now, right?