Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm trying not to let it, but this whole mislabeling of the episode as being the series' 100th (when it's actually the 101st) is really bugging me.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 03-07-2016, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
I find it hard to buy this theory that Regina was responsible for most of the souls in the Underworld. She has not been around long enough. Rumpel hasn't been around long enough to be mainly responsible. In fact, such a theory makes no sense to me, since the Underworld is infinite.

How did Hades coerce Cora into trying to get Regina to leave the Underworld?

And when will Emma finally learn that you cannot take shortcuts?
I think hades promised cora that she move on to a better place if she helps regina get out
Old 03-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I think hades promised cora that she move on to a better place if she helps regina get out
hope we can see more Cora and her final place of resting at the end of all of this... will she burn or get redeemed?
Old 03-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Saw this nice write up and thought to post it here as it may or may not be referred in the upcoming arc.

| The five rivers of the realm of Hades, and their symbolic meanings, are Acheron (the river of sorrow, or woe), Cocytus (lamentation), Phlegethon (fire), Lethe (oblivion), and Styx (hate).
x
Quote:
The five rivers of the underworld are as follows-

The River Styx- the main river. Achilles was made near-immortal by being dipped in the river and held out only by his tether- his heel. All solemn Olympian oaths are sworn upon it.

The River Lethe- the river of oblivion. One drop = insta-memory loss. Souls drank from it to forget their lives on earth.

The River Acheron- sometimes called a lake, the river of woe. Charon is said to ferry the dead across the river acheron, separating the lower world and the upper one.

The River Phlegethon- the river of fire. In myth, used to punish souls, but also to heal them. not sure how.

The River Cocytus- the river of lamentation. Lots of hopelessness.
x
Old 03-07-2016, 02:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks, CityGal! That was interesting!
Old 03-07-2016, 03:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Considering that that the last thing Hook did was offer himself as sacrifice in order to save Storybrooke, I find it hard to believe that he IS still evil.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 03-07-2016, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

We did it! We've officially reached 100! This means syndication deals and maybe a few more seasons
Old 03-07-2016, 03:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Considering that that the last thing Hook did was offer himself as sacrifice in order to save Storybrooke, I find it hard to believe that he IS still evil.
Well so did Rumple at the end of 3b and he was tortured in the Underworld as well.

I doubt Rumple is going to do anything.

Emma using Belle like a weapon is low.

If Emma told me what I wanted didn't matter, she would have been introduced to my fist as it collided with her face!

Rumple owes them nothing!

Team Rumple and team Belle!

I loved the swanfire scene!

Neal coming back and asking after Henry melted my heart along with Henry looking for him.

Neal trying to warn Emma not to do this because they could get hurt and that scene of them with their foreheads touching!

Why can't we have Neal back! Why did they have to kill him off!

The scene even managed to bring the swanfire fandom to life and Matt on tv line said Jmo and Michael still had that chemistry!

Rumbelle only had 24 seconds but it was perfect!

I loved the Regina and Henry jr and sr scenes. I am glad Henry found happiness in the afterlife. He deserved it!

Loved Rumple's sass!

I still think they should leave the UW before it's too late!

Last edited by Grace52373; 03-07-2016 at 04:05 PM
Old 03-07-2016, 04:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
here is what I liked and did not like about OUAT 100th

Negatives
--No Hook... flashes of him like an interrupted hologram... that was it
--Regina shrunk her father n flashback
--Cora punishes Regina's father for Regina not wanting to go back to listen and go back to StoryBrook
--Pan is still evil and wants to kill someone to come back to the land of the living
-- Pan, Cora, Hades, Rumple..and probably Hook all Evil
--Cora rips out Snow Whites heart with no effort in flashback

Positives
-Reginas father is actually a good guy both in Flashback and in Underworld... gets redeemed at the end and goes to Heaven instead of Hell
--Pan wants to start over with his father, Rumple...gives him a magical item so the group can try to contact Hook
-- We get to see both a glimps of Heaven and Hell [Lake of Fire]
-- Cora is glad to see her daughter...wants the best for her,
I saw nothing evil in what Rumple has done in season 5. I am glad he told Emma off. It needs to happen more often. I didn't see Cora wanting the best for Regina. If she did she wouldn't have threatened Prince Henry, knowing how much Regina loved her father. To me she was much like Pan, trying to use her child as a get of of jail free card. Much like Pan, I am doubtful of any heartfelt change, remorse or love for their child.
Old 03-07-2016, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
All the curse in Killain is gone. He doesn't deserve to be tortured. Cora and pan I enjoy but they did bad things un cursed and their not being violently tortured. I am intrested in whys that

Well rumple was going to let emma die while he takes the darkness. Id be mad if I were her as well.
They both done bad things to each other cursed.

Last edited by fox24; 03-07-2016 at 07:12 PM
Old 03-08-2016, 02:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Well rumple was going to let emma die while he takes the darkness. Id be mad if I were her as well.
They both done bad things to each other cursed.
Mad is not the right word i would use.
Everything he did in the last 2 seasons, caused Emma & Co nothing but pain.
Even after they had to save him, he had no second thoughts about tricking them in the season half finale.
Now he doesnt want to help the people he killed and wronged to move on?

I say leave the guy in the Underworld, he and Hades could get along well.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 03-08-2016, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the explanations on the rivers
Old 03-08-2016, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWolf (View Post)
Mad is not the right word i would use.
Everything he did in the last 2 seasons, caused Emma & Co nothing but pain.
Even after they had to save him, he had no second thoughts about tricking them in the season half finale.
Now he doesnt want to help the people he killed and wronged to move on?

I say leave the guy in the Underworld, he and Hades could get along well.
As much as I'd like that, Emma is free of the darkness now. So she won't sink to his level and leave him behind.
Old 03-12-2016, 11:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

I didn't realise, the first episode back was the 100th episode!
Old 03-18-2016, 01:54 PM
Master Fan