Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2016, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

I oved the cover for the first season. The rest of them I have thrown away the sleeve because I didn't like it. i have loved all the interior box covers.
Old 04-17-2016, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

I think I've seen enough of that apple. Can we have something different already?

I also wanted to say, I am really enjoying this season. There's been so much character development for everyone, especially in this second half. It's not just Adam and Eddy playing with their new storytelling toy. They actually give the characters a chance to breathe and reflect on what's happened to them.

We still have some filler episodes, but there's even character development in there which I really appreciate.

Last edited by obisgirl; 04-28-2016 at 01:34 PM
Old 04-17-2016, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

The apple needs to go, yes. It doesn't really fit the theme of the later seasons.

I was not a fan of 5A at all apart from some stuff, but 5B has done a pretty decent job of storylines and character development for most of the characters, even if not all of the storylines or developments have been to everyone's liking.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

x

source

So glad someone made a gifset of these images. Can't wait to find out if any of them pertain to next season or just random photos.

Last edited by CityGal; 05-16-2016 at 09:20 PM
Old 05-17-2016, 03:31 AM
Elite Fan

Gulliver's Travels, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Don Quioxte (?), and Paul Bunyan? Those stories would definitely be different.
Old 05-17-2016, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the gifset
Old 05-17-2016, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Someone mentioned seeing the Three Musketeers, too.
Old 05-17-2016, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It's one of my all-time favorite novels.
Old 05-17-2016, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

In the city there were also a lot of Harem Girls, so 1001 Arabian Nights?
Old 05-20-2016, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought the Knight of the Holy Grail was a most interesting character wandering the courtyard especially since it was so prominent in the finale.

Old 05-22-2016, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting questions posed by The Hollywood Reporter. Hope some of these get answered, and some I hadn't considered.

'Once Upon a Time' Season 6 Burning Questions - Hollywood Reporter
Quote:
THR takes a deep dive into season five’s unsolved mysteries.

Once Upon a Time closed out season five with two new villains and an uncertain future for Storybrooke residents. With Mr. Hyde (Sam Witwer) gaining control over the small town and the Evil Queen (Lana Parrilla) back with a vengeance, the heroes have to watch their backs.

After a whirlwind trip to the Underworld — which brought back Hook (Colin O’Donoghue) and killed Hades (Greg Germann) as well as Robin Hood (Sean Maguire) — plus a visit to the Land of Untold Stories with Dr. Jekyll (Hank Harris) and Mr. Hyde, a lot of questions were left unanswered.

Below, The Hollywood Reporter runs down a dozen burning questions the ABC fairy tale drama set up as it heads into season six in the fall.

1. What does Mr. Hyde want to do to Storybrooke?

In the finale, Hyde tells the heroes that he wants to bring people from the Land of Untold Stories to Storybrooke so their tales will finally be shared. Does he want to run them all out of Storybrooke, or just bring his people in?

2. Now that Jekyll and Hyde are separated, will they work together or against each other?

With only one episode to learn about Jekyll and Hyde’s dynamic, it’s unclear whether the split personalities will collaborate or fight in season six. Or more importantly, will Hyde kill Jekyll for good?

3. Will the show bring in more Disney characters, or veer toward other historical figures?

When Henry (Jared Gilmore) was in the New York City Public Library, the other versions of his fairytale book showed stories like Gulliver’s Travels and historical figures like Don Quixote. Could Once Upon a Time be diving into non-Disney fairytale characters?

4. How will the Land of Untold Stories folks get to Storybrooke?

After everyone jumped into that portal from Jekyll and Hyde’s land to Storybrooke, it closed. How exactly is he going to shepherd everyone from his town to Storybrooke? Magic? And on that note…

5. Just how much magic is left in Storybrooke?

Henry zapped all the magic away in New York City, but then he used the power of hundreds of penny wishes to bring it back. So where does Storybrooke stand on their magical status? Because it seems like the Evil Queen has some still.

6. How does the Evil Queen survive without a heart?

It’s unclear how the Evil Queen was able to resurrect herself, especially after Regina crushed her heart. Is she immortal, or did she use a spell on herself to survive anything? She presumably killed the Dragon (Tzi Ma), and her next stop will likely be Storybrooke to take down Regina.

7. Will Rumplestiltskin ever wake Belle?

Rumplestiltskin (Robert Carlyle) was able to get Pandora’s Box back from Hyde, where Belle (Emilie de Ravin) is safe and sound in a sleeping curse, but Belle’s father said he refused to wake her unless Rumple was gone. Will he sacrifice his home in Storybrooke to give Belle a happy ending, or will he find another way to save her?

8. Is Zelena completely trustworthy now?

Zelena proved her allegiance to Regina when she killed Hades to save them, but her overall motives are still questionable. Hopefully motherhood to little Robin softens her up and leaves her status as a full-blown hero.

9. How is Hook alive, and is he in any danger?

It seems like Zeus brought Hook back to life in exchange for killing his evil brother Hades, but is there a catch there? Will Hook have to do anything in the future for Zeus, or is he home free to finally be happy with Emma?

10. Is there a chance for Robin Hood to pop up in Storybrooke again?

It’s unlikely that Regina will lead a mission down to the Underworld to save Robin, and even if she did, does she have a heart to split now that she ripped out the Evil Queen’s and crushed it? It’s unclear how much of a heart Regina has now. But if there is a chance for Robin to communicate with her from the Underworld somehow — Hook ruffled some pages of the storybook, so maybe Robin can do the same — it would be nice.

11. Will the Underworld be revisited with King Arthur in charge?

Before Hook left the Underworld, he met King Arthur, who made himself the new ruler of the Underworld. Could Once Upon a Time return there next season to check in, or is his storyline wrapped for good?

12. Will Mulan, Ruby and Dorothy return to Storybrooke?

After Ruby (Meghan Ory) and Dorothy (Teri Reeves) shared True Love’s kiss, did they settle down in Oz, or will they come back to Storybrooke? Mulan (Jamie Chung) was seeming lonely after her unrequited love with Aurora (Sarah Bolger), so it could be time for her to make a new life in the small Maine town. Unfortunately her friend Merida (Amy Manson) returned to Camelot in the finale, but Mulan still has connections in Storybrooke.

Once Upon a Time will return Sundays at 8 p.m. this fall.
Old 05-26-2016, 05:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the article, CityGal! I'm pretty excited for S6! I am hoping we see King Arthur again and at least hear that Robin Hood got rescued somehow and made it to "the better place"

So many shows/movies are filmed in Vancouver, but mostly when I see the forests of Vancouver I think of the Enchanted Forest from OUAT. I didn’t realize how much I associated it until my dd started binge watching “The Arrow” on Netflix and the “hellish island” Oliver Queen spent 5 years on before he was rescued totally made me think of the EF! Oliver was running around, in life or death mode, and I kept expecting to see Rumple or the EQ show up and talk to him "Care to make a deal, Mr. Queen?"
Old 05-26-2016, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know the feeling.

When I watch The 100, all I see is the Enchanted Forest, and I want to yell out "The Black Knights! Watch out for the Black Knights!"
Old 05-31-2016, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

I'm still bitter that we don't know what happened to Milah and Guinevere. It's just two dangling story threads that may never really be answered, and it's such a disservice to both characters. Both of them deserved better.

Last edited by obisgirl; 09-11-2016 at 06:21 AM
Old 06-05-2016, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely