Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2013, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUAT12 (View Post)
I wish the writers did "What-Ifs'' episodes and do an episode where Daniel is still alive and they are both raising Henry in Storybrooke, and she isn't the evil queen we know and love.
If they where still together then Henry more then likely wouldn't be in the picture because they probably would/could have their own children. Henry could still exist of course but it wouldn't make much sense for it IMO.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Maybe in an episode where the what if is when they are already in Storybrooke. And for Regina and Daniel the what if is what if Daniel could live again after The Doctor because the true love kiss from Regina saved him. Then they could have scenes with Henry.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

That's true, it would not be nice if Daniel came back and they just had their own family without Henry.

Say the What if was that Daniel never died originally, and they had made their own family, what about Henry? Say they had still come to SB somehow, because of Cora. Then how would Henry have got to SB? Who would have been looking after him? Would Emma have come back? It makes me sad to think that Herny may not have been raised by Regina or Emma.

If the What if following one from The Doctor was that Daniel was brought back and he was fine, they could have made a family with Henry. That would have been sweet. Or maybe Regina was less inclined to keep Henry seeing his real mother around, and gaining compassion because of having Daniel back.

There are many What if scenarios to make. I hope mine were understandable haha.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:59 AM
Extreme Fan

They are understandable. For one episode Once Upon a Time, the second is easier to write and fit together. But the first is more interesting.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Evil Takes a Human Form in Regina Mills
Old 02-25-2013, 08:08 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for an AU episode too. I think they would most likely end up in Storybrooke one way or another in the end, if only because switching back and forth between the Enchanted Forest/Storybrooke is the show's usual mode of storytelling, but I do like the idea that it could be what-if-Daniel-had-lived scenario set after 2x05 too. There's so much potential in that idea.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 02-25-2013, 08:45 AM
Absolute Fan

Then Daniel would be the only person with only memories from fairytale land. No memoories from the curse!
Old 02-25-2013, 10:48 AM
Absolute Fan

Well, I guess it's not quite clear if the curse bothered to create a fake personality for everyone who was locked up for 28 years, like Belle or Maleficent (who was also stuck in her dragon form), but yeah... that's part of the reason why it could be/could have been fun to watch and for the writers to explore.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:24 PM
Absolute Fan

“For Regina, I think when she loves, she probably loves deeper than most…”
— Lana Parrilla; an excerpt from the Once Upon a Time Official Souvenir Magazine No. 1

Because Magic and Zombies. Duh.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Very true. It's something many of us have been saying all along, but it's still nice to hear it from Lana too.

Has anyone found an internet shop that's selling this souvenir magazine thing by the way?
Old 02-25-2013, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Has anyone found an internet shop that's selling this souvenir magazine thing by the way?
Someone posted a link where it can be bought online, but I forgot where. Maybe the spoilers board?! At least, I think it was for this. I think there was a second link too, for the magazine, first edition, or something, that is coming out on the show?!

Quote:
“For Regina, I think when she loves, she probably loves deeper than most…”
I like this because it defintely explains so much. With the potential to love deeper, comes the potential to be hurt deeper, so her emotional baggage would be all the more potent ... making her more even more susceptible to the wiles of such a dark path.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I like this because it defintely explains so much. With the potential to love deeper, comes the potential to be hurt deeper, so her emotional baggage would be all the more potent ... making her more even more susceptible to the wiles of such a dark path.
Absolutely. I alwats had that in mind, because it made sense to me. It explain, in some ways (let's not forget the horrible things she did), why she took the lost of her true love to a whole other level. And you can also see that deep feeling with Henry. Regina loves him so much you can actually feel.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:58 AM
Absolute Fan

If REgina loves very deeply she feels pain very deepls too.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Someone posted a link where it can be bought online, but I forgot where. Maybe the spoilers board?! At least, I think it was for this. I think there was a second link too, for the magazine, first edition, or something, that is coming out on the show?!
Thanks! I think there are two editions indeed. The one with Regina and Emma on the cover that's already available and then there's a second edition coming up in May or something that's going to feature content focused on the events of the season finale.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:58 AM
Absolute Fan

I hopep they will make the magazine available in more countries!